OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 27, 2014, 05:17:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of Protestant/Reformed Doctrines making God look bad  (Read 1305 times) Average Rating: 0
SavedByChrist94

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Born-Again

« on: January 28, 2013, 05:37:55 PM »

I regret ever in the past being deceived into the penal. substitution Anti-Biblical Doctrine, where it claims Jesus Christ, God Himself paid for humanities crimes/sins, that is crazy and Anti-Biblical.

or the doctrine that God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) cannot forgive without getting anger out, despite the fact that as proven by The Bible only repentance is needed.

Isaiah 27:4-5 "I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them in battle; I would set them all on fire. Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me."

or the false doctrine of original. sin

or  legalistic, faith alone, babies being sinners.

All that protestant false doctrine is anti-Biblical. and I'd like to expose teachings contrary to The Gospel.

"atheism", "macro-evolution", "calvinism", penal. substitution, Traditionalism(going with man tradition regardless of what The Original Hebrew and Greek, manuscripts say) lust doctrine, premarital sex doctrine, etc need to go as they are contrary to The Gospel of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Catholic and the orthodox Church have problems too. for example doctrine of lust, and premarital sex. looking at a woman sexually is not a sin and proved it, it is therefore contrary to The Gospel.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:40:07 PM by SavedByChrist94 » Logged
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 05:41:40 PM »

Heeeeere we go again... Roll Eyes

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »

looking at a woman sexually is not a sin and proved it, it is therefore contrary to The Gospel.

It is impossible not to look at a woman sexually. Even Christ did. It's in the Bible even. So yes, it cannot be a sin.

What on earth are you getting at?

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:00:16 PM »

It is impossible not to look at a woman sexually.

I know you like Freud, but this has gotta stop! I do not look at my mother sexually!  Wink

Joe: 'Is it creepy for a 35 year old guy to date a 19 year old girl?'
Desiree: 'Not if she's the one to push for the relationship, babe.'
Joe: 'But...'
Desiree: 'You'll shut up if you're smart.'
Joe: 'Ok.'
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 06:32:31 PM »

Catholic and the orthodox Church have problems too. for example doctrine of lust, and premarital sex. looking at a woman sexually is not a sin and proved it, it is therefore contrary to The Gospel.

In what way, shape or form is this the statement of a person who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ, who is the original source of the statement that looking at a woman with lust is a sin?  Huh

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 06:35:18 PM »

looking at a woman sexually is not a sin and proved it, it is therefore contrary to The Gospel.

It is impossible not to look at a woman sexually. Even Christ did. It's in the Bible even. So yes, it cannot be a sin.

You ever seen the Last Temptation of Christ?

Anyway can someone show me where pre-marital sex is forbidden in the NT?

I'm honestly asking because I've been searching and can't find it.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 06:36:28 PM »

In a church that doesn't believe or teach Sola Scriptura, why does that matter?

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
choy
Archon

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »

I remember a friend reposting on Facebook a comment made by her pastor.  I critiqued it because he was talking about being "Christ-controlled".  I said that is not correct, we are not to be controlled by Christ, rather we should be willing cooperators to God's will.

So I agree, there is so much bad theology out there but because it "sounds good", people like that better than sound doctrine.
pmpn8rGPT
Grammar Nazi in three languages.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox (old calendarist)

Proof that Russia won the Space Race.

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 06:47:20 PM »

1 Corinthians 6:9
Because all of our doctrines are Biblical.

"Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here."
-Nostradamus's last words.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 06:48:13 PM »

Well this is just something I've been trying to find on my own recently. And before you ask, no I am not trying to justify my behavior, but I see a lot of the Protestants that use the Bible to say pre-marital sex is forbidden, I just can't find where.

I think there was a debate about this maybe a year ago with acts240 or something? I can't find the thread, but pulling up a search does have some results. I'll look there.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 06:52:26 PM »

Heh that's a nice chapter and verse number...

Ok from the ESV:
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

So what exactly does sexually immoral mean here?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
LBK
Moderated
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 07:02:12 PM »

Anything which is not heterosexual sex within marriage.  police
Tzimis
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 07:06:48 PM »

The very act of sex was considered marriage of the flesh. In the days of the roman empire. Young women were given in marriage as virgins by there parents. It was expected that the parents would protect the daughters from premarital sex.

1 Corinthians 6
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! 16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.” 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Matthew 19:5
and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

Ephesians 5:31
“For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

Excellence of character, then, is a state concerned with choice, lying in a mean relative to us, this being determined by reason and in the way in which the man of practical wisdom would determine it. Now it is a mean between two vices, that which depends on excess and that which depends on defect.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:19:41 PM »

Well we don't live in the Roman Empire anymore, unless you are saying the NT is providing commentary what was once used then.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 07:30:00 PM »

That it goes unmentioned in the OT is more telling, but I've covered why already.

I meant that by looking sexually at a woman means that the look is conditioned by sex which we all have and so did Christ also being human, thus sex was one of a myriad of ways HE <------sex took part within the world.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 07:34:45 PM »

Anything which is not heterosexual sex within marriage.  police

Or so Isa would claim. But really there is not much too back up his claim. In fact, it has been demonstrated the he is both wrong by being too liberal in the eyes of many Church Fathers, or too conservative in eyes of, well, just about every sane person on the planet.

Sex is never going to remain "within" marriage for most humans on this earth nor decidedly heterosexual, since children certainly display a wide range of sexual behavior regardless of sex / gender, so you must be claiming that almost everyone, like except a couple of a people are going to burn.

Agabus
The user formerly known as Agabus.
Archon

Faith: Pan-American Colloquial Convert Hybrid Orthodoxy.
Jurisdiction: We are all uncanonical now.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 07:38:21 PM »

Is pre-marital sex going to replace masturbation as the dead horse this board keeps — ahem — beating?

Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 07:38:48 PM »

I meant that by looking sexually at a woman means that the look is conditioned by sex which we all have and so did Christ also being human, thus sex was one of a myriad of ways HE <------sex took part within the world.
I'm disappointed this was fleshed out contrary to what I thought it originally meant.

I look at all women sexually, myself.

Now is it a sin if I imagine myself to have sex with the person? Or do I have to act out on that "lust" (Although I wouldn't call it that)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:39:01 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
choy
Archon

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 07:40:44 PM »

I'm disappointed this was fleshed out contrary to what I thought it originally meant.

Now is it a sin if I imagine myself to have sex with the person? Or do I have to act out on that "lust" (Although I wouldn't call it that)

It is a sin imagining the act as per Scripture.  Lust is about desire, not necessarily acting on that desire.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »

It is a sin imagining the act as per Scripture.  Lust is about desire, not necessarily acting on that desire.

Going to call you out. You are wrong here. This is where folks could take a hint from the fundies.

What does the Scripture REALLY say on the most basic level? Nothing to do with imagination. It would weird to imagine for lack of a better word that how we understand imagination today played much of concern for the audience of Jesus' message.

choy
Archon

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 07:47:13 PM »

Going to call you out. You are wrong here. This is where folks could take a hint from the fundies.

What does the Scripture REALLY say on the most basic level? Nothing to do with imagination. It would weird to imagine for lack of a better word that how we understand imagination today played much of concern for the audience of Jesus' message.

Scripture speaks about lust in the heart, which is what happens when one "imagines".  If one has no lust in their heart, then why even imagine?
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 07:50:10 PM »

Calling you out as well. You don't imagine having sex with every woman you meet. This is nonsense.

Where do you find the time?

My point is that is to relate sexually is not necessarily to relate lustfully, although the former is required for the latter. I just can't imagine living in a world where I think about one woman in one hundred sexually much less every.

Please post the Scripture about Christ actually says.

All this navel gazing has to go.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 07:52:48 PM »

It is a sin imagining the act as per Scripture.  Lust is about desire, not necessarily acting on that desire.

Scripture speaks about lust in the heart, which is what happens when one "imagines".  If one has no lust in their heart, then why even imagine?

That is some philological leap you made there. I suggest you put it in reverse and take some time to consider what it means to have lust in one's HEART versus some thought which is embellished sexually (yes I meant to use the passive).

Go through that Bible and see how the heart plays a role, forget the philology already done on such stuff, it ain't what you think, figuratively and literally.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:53:25 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 07:59:02 PM »

Calling you out as well. You don't imagine having sex with every woman you meet. This is nonsense.
I don't know how else to call it. Does "fantasizing" fit your fancy?

So not even for a few seconds? I have to disagree. Even on first dates, women I talk to just causually, even at work, yes I think about having sex with such a person.

Where do you find the time?
As far as viewing women as such? Well, all the time. ;-)

My point is that is to relate sexually is not necessarily to relate lustfully, although the former is required for the latter. I just can't imagine living in a world where I think about one woman in one hundred sexually much less every.
Be me for a day and you'll see. Ok, sure I'm not going to think about the fat lady at the checkout counter at a grocery store sexually.

I have an abnormal sexual appetite, I'm well aware.

Please post the Scripture about Christ actually says.
Isn't that the question I asked originally?

All this navel gazing has to go.
Navel gazing is a particular character flaw in me, I know.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:03:06 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 08:19:03 PM »

I have an abnormal sexual appetite, I'm well aware.

No you don't. You are exaggerating (perhaps without knowing) like most men the degree to which they sexualize women, if to simply compensate for the fear of having too low of a libido.

I've known too many guys in my life and have seen how they truly act and behave versus what they say. And have known enough of their mates well enough to know even more.

Then again I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Nearly every guy thinks he carries some enormous libido.

There are outliers. And their behavior will show it.

If seeing a woman triggers "sexual thoughts", big deal. If you find that your heart is burden constantly by lustful thoughts, then you might have a problem.

Really, what would your mind do in a crowd in of thousands of women who are exiting and entering the crowd? I doubt you would be so distracted as not to carry on a conversation or anything else. Maybe I am wrong. But I doubt it.

And to what degree men talk and behave as though they sexualize women is very much culturally constructed. Even where I work the mere change in floor will show an obvious difference in how men behave toward other MEN about women. The "blue collar" types often let me know in some manner they would have "gladly" have sex with a woman. Where as in the more white collar area this almost never done.

Most of male sexual behavior has as its object gaze of other men.

So *, yes, I do agree much with Freud.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:20:19 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 08:28:33 PM »

Do you really believe that? Please tell me you were joking! angel

Joe: 'Is it creepy for a 35 year old guy to date a 19 year old girl?'
Desiree: 'Not if she's the one to push for the relationship, babe.'
Joe: 'But...'
Desiree: 'You'll shut up if you're smart.'
Joe: 'Ok.'
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 08:37:09 PM »

No you don't. You are exaggerating (perhaps without knowing) like most men the degree to which they sexualize women, if to simply compensate for the fear of having too low of a libido.
Well before Orthodoxy, I was having, on average, sex about 3 times a day with a girlfriend, sometimes more and less. If it wasn't for the refractory period would be more.

And I had a girl break up with me because all I wanted was too much sex, she felt she was being used. Can't blame her, because she was.

Libido isn't my problem, either.

I've known too many guys in my life and have seen how they truly act and behave versus what they say. And have known enough of their mates well enough to know even more.
Yeah you're not going to see me jerk off in public or seduce women. I behave differently with a girl in an intimate setting, in public different story.

Then again I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Nearly every guy thinks he carries some enormous libido.
It's gone down over the years, albeit slightly. Sure my libido isn't enormous like it was when I was 16-18. We'll see what happens when I hit 30.

If seeing a woman triggers "sexual thoughts", big deal. If you find that your heart is burden constantly by lustful thoughts, then you might have a problem.
Does obsessing over someone sexually count?

Really, what would your mind do in a crowd in of thousands of women who are exiting and entering the crowd? I doubt you would be so distracted as not to carry on a conversation or anything else. Maybe I am wrong. But I doubt it.
I can do both, have a conversation and think about having sex with whoever it is I'm talking to. I have certain triggers that develops those thoughts.

A woman would have to wear the most conservative/ugliest clothing or look unattractive for me not to think about it.

And can't the monks pray and talk at the same time?

How about when having a longterm relationship with a girl, and when having sex I'm fantasing about another girl? It's happened many times. Yeah I was pretty awful.

I'm worse than JamesR.

Orthodoxy has surely made an impact on my sexual desires, but I still think about it way too much.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:38:26 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 08:44:31 PM »

Well before Orthodoxy, I was having, on average, sex about 3 times a day with a girlfriend, sometimes more and less. If it wasn't for the refractory period would be more.

If people think is getting too explicit, sorry.

This is hardly out of the norm for young men (sorta on the low end, if they can) or men above 30 or even 40.

Some young men wouldn't even understand what you mean about refractory period.

You should probably quit thinking about the perceived problem so much. It is hardly disordering your life (except for that one relationship and that cudda just been a reason that sounded better to end things than the truth). If you start missing work. Losing weight. Going to jail. We'll talk.

Often a way to any "obsession" worse is to think about it.

Wait, this isn't my dating column, oh yeah, misogyny took that one over. Oh well.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:45:12 PM by orthonorm » Logged

augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 08:46:29 PM »

How about when having a longterm relationship with a girl, and when having sex I'm fantasing about another girl? It's happened many times. Yeah I was pretty awful.
I think that's pretty common.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 08:49:56 PM »

So orthonorm, young people having that much sex isn't much of a big deal? I thought I was having a sex addiction problem, it did affect that one relationship. But it seems to me when it affects certain things, then it's a problem. And if it's not causing any problems, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Oh and didn't mean for this to get explicit. I figure people know my posting history on this subject before.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
choy
Archon

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »

That is some philological leap you made there. I suggest you put it in reverse and take some time to consider what it means to have lust in one's HEART versus some thought which is embellished sexually (yes I meant to use the passive).

Go through that Bible and see how the heart plays a role, forget the philology already done on such stuff, it ain't what you think, figuratively and literally.

If you have all the answers, why not just blurt it out instead of playing games?

I know I'm right.  Sexually fantacizing about someone is contrary to the love of God which we need to have in our hearts and the same love we need to love others with.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 09:13:21 PM »

So orthonorm, young people having that much sex isn't much of a big deal? I thought I was having a sex addiction problem, it did affect that one relationship. But it seems to me when it affects certain things, then it's a problem. And if it's not causing any problems, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Oh and didn't mean for this to get explicit. I figure people know my posting history on this subject before.

Let's rap somewhere else about this.

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 10:37:31 PM »

Maybe it's all just an attack on the English language.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »

It's allueded to in the story of the Samaritan woman and in the fact that, when the Virgin Mary was found to be with child, Joseph was unwilling to put her to shame--as in an unwed pregnancy would have violated the social mores.

Also, St. Paul mentions that if a man sleeps with a harlot, he becomes one flesh with her--that is, he marries her, for that is what marriage does, makes the two one flesh according to the Lord. So, it is a form of adultery, even if the man is not married already.

If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
NicholasMyra
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

Avowed denominationalist

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 10:51:45 PM »

Scripture speaks about lust in the heart, which is what happens when one "imagines". 
Oh?

Tell me, what is the heart?

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.

"You are philosophical innovators. As for me, I follow the Fathers." -Every heresiarch ever
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 10:52:59 PM »

Do you really believe that? Please tell me you were joking! angel
That's the reason the Bible was put into existence...

pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 10:54:57 PM »

Scripture speaks about lust in the heart, which is what happens when one "imagines".  
Oh?

[insert Vatican joke here]
 angel
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:55:35 PM by pmpn8rGPT » Logged

pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 11:02:40 PM »

Ok from the ESV:
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Many translations specifically include fornication so assuming that this is a mistranslation on behalf of those translations aforementioned, there is always the church and verse 16 of the same chapter.

As far as lust, St. Matthew 5:28

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 11:05:53 PM »

Ok from the ESV:

Many translations specifically include fornication so assuming that this is a mistranslation on behalf of those translations aforementioned, there is always the church and verse 16 of the same chapter.

I thought the greek transliteration was "Porneia" And tha fornication was a mistranslation.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:07:15 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »

so you must be claiming that almost everyone, like except a couple of a people are going to burn.
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth vnto life, and few there be that finde it.
St. Matthew 7:14
 Wink
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:08:17 PM by pmpn8rGPT » Logged

pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »

Ok from the ESV:

I thought the greek transliteration was "Porneia" And tha fornication was a mistranslation.
Forgive me, I do not speak Greek

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 12:08:29 AM »

I doubt there are technicalities at the Divine judgment.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 12:09:06 AM »

Well that's one large "technicality", don't you think?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 12:39:39 AM »

Well that's one large "technicality", don't you think?

No. Why do you my doubt that people will be condemned or acquitted by God based on technicalities is a technicality?

choy
Archon

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 12:58:38 AM »

Oh?

What's with all the questions?
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: