OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 04:13:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben Affleck on cocaine.  (Read 987 times) Average Rating: 0
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« on: February 25, 2013, 01:10:17 AM »

Speilberg didn't win, awesome.

And no Oscar for Phoenix? Lame.

And the Anne Hathaway Award for being Anne Hathaway goes to...

All in all, bleh.

Academy Awards suck and I'm gonna watch the English Patient again.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
88Devin12
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 03:45:59 AM »

Speilberg didn't win, awesome.

And no Oscar for Phoenix? Lame.

And the Anne Hathaway Award for being Anne Hathaway goes to...

All in all, bleh.

Academy Awards suck and I'm gonna watch the English Patient again.

Anne Hathaway is amazing. Hugh Jackman is the man all us men wished we were. Phoenix is a bit weird, I just don't understand him or his acting, he always looks on edge or nervous.

Kristen Stewart shouldn't have gone out tonight, or at least she should have had her crutches. Walking out on a broken/injured foot looks worse than going out with crutches or even a walking stick. Hollywood vanity showing itself again.
She is very pretty, but I had to ask someone else if she always talked like that, I figured maybe she was trying to talk through the pain of her foot. Nope, apparently she always talks like that, even in her movies.

The performance by the cast of Les Miserables was amazing.

Seth Macfarlane was great as always. I was pretty amused at the whole Ted segment with Mark Wahlberg, especially the Jewish thing.

I was sad I missed the Golden Globes this year, until I found out that Ricky Gervais didn't host it. The pretentious buggers in Hollywood need to get jabbed once in a while, reminded that while what they do is cool and everything, they really don't do anything deserving the hundreds of millions that some of them earn.
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »

I actually enjoyed that one of the speakers talked about how the arts are being lost in most high schools and even institutes of higher learning & that THIS should be the focus of the academy.  the awards are nice, but they need to support the arts, or else there will be no more great actors, movies, etc.

I thought that was very very good. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: