OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 23, 2014, 06:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something Different  (Read 250 times) Average Rating: 0
ComingHome
Elder

Faith: Yes

« on: January 22, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »

I am working on a paper for a graduate class in which I need to interview a person who comes from a cultural background different from my own.  The questions are on communication and language type issues.  IF anyone is willing to be interviewed by email please contact me or reply to this post.  I just need to ask a few (open-ended) questions and get some answers so I can write this paper.  Thanks in advance. 
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:16:12 PM »

I am working on a paper for a graduate class in which I need to interview a person who comes from a cultural background different from my own.  The questions are on communication and language type issues.  IF anyone is willing to be interviewed by email please contact me or reply to this post.  I just need to ask a few (open-ended) questions and get some answers so I can write this paper.  Thanks in advance. 

What qualifies as a "different" cultural background, and what is your own cultural background?

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
ComingHome
Elder

Faith: Yes

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 03:57:52 PM »

White American from the South

Thanks for responding--you are the only one who did.  I have already finished the paper.  But I do appreciate the question being asked.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: