OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 20, 2014, 07:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On film: the strange tale of Pope Michael I  (Read 273 times) Average Rating: 0
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« on: January 20, 2013, 04:22:20 PM »

Expelled from both the SSPX and the seminary of Marcel Lefebvre, David Bawden - the self-appointed Pope Michael I - intends to lead the Catholic Church back to its traditional roots. Now a documentary film has been made about him.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
domNoah

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Diocese of San Bernadino

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »

Expelled from both the SSPX and the seminary of Marcel Lefebvre, David Bawden - the self-appointed Pope Michael I - intends to lead the Catholic Church back to its traditional roots. Now a documentary film has been made about him.

I feel sorry for him.

"I hope that when you come to die your last breath may utter that name of Jesus with deep confidence, and that our Lord will answer your dying sigh with an affectionate welcome into his heavenly court." http://tinyurl.com/agubd5u

http://www.alleluiaaudiobooks.com/
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: