Author Topic: Computer Teacher at Armenian School Murdered in Istanbul  (Read 377 times)

Offline Salpy

• Toumarches
  • New Martyrs of Libya pray for us!
Computer Teacher at Armenian School Murdered in Istanbul
« on: January 14, 2013, 02:34:49 AM »
On the morning January 11, İlker Şahin (40), a computer-subject teacher at one ofIstanbul’s Armenian elementary schools, was found dead in his apartment with his throat cut.

This is the fourth incident within the past month in which Armenians have been attacked.

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/2013/01/computer-teacher-at-armenian-school-murdered-in-istanbul/

Offline psalm110

• Elder
  • Orthodox Christian
Re: Computer Teacher at Armenian School Murdered in Istanbul
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »
This is sad that is why my parents left Constantinople.

Offline Alpo

• Taxiarches
  • My borcht recipe is better than your borcht recipe
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:23:05 AM »
Memory eternal!

Are these kind of incidents investigated properly in Turkey?

Offline Hiwot

• Christ is Risen!
  • OC.net guru
  • Job 19:25-27
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:25:50 PM »
Lord have mercy! May the Memory of the Servant of God Ilker Sahin be Eternal, may the Lord grant his soul rest in His Peace and the Company of the Saints! Amen!

May the Lord God, Father Son and the Holy Spirit shelter and defend our Armenian brethren, who trust in His Almighty Name. Most Compassionate Mother of the Martyrs Ever Virgin Mother of God, hasten to aid our brethren who are being hunted by the hosts of mastema, comfort and strengthen them at the hour of their need. Amen.
To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.