OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 31, 2014, 06:05:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: are you gay?  (Read 10515 times) Average Rating: 0
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2013, 02:05:42 AM »

"They have to know that they are a minority and must adjust to smaller things. And not rise to the greatest heights, the greatest hours, the greatest provocations, spoiling things for the others and taking (what they want) from the majority. I don't agree to this and I will never agree to it. A minority should not impose itself on the majority."

Lech Wałęsa

I think it's always dangerous to determine right and wrong based upon the will of either the majority or the minority. Tyranny takes many forms, and the dictatorship of the masses is one of them. With the right weapons a mass of five can impose their will on a mass of thousands. As Christians, we shouldn't be swayed by whatever voices are loudest. We should defend authentic human rights for all people, born and unborn. And the Church gives us clear standards to guide us in determining these things.

Selam

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2013, 06:11:41 AM »

Because it the moral majority isn't willing to twist to the dictates of a deviant minority hell bent on defining down deviancy?

Deviant minority - do you mean Christians in Egypt?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Antioch - NA

« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2013, 11:08:08 AM »

Amen

"They have to know that they are a minority and must adjust to smaller things. And not rise to the greatest heights, the greatest hours, the greatest provocations, spoiling things for the others and taking (what they want) from the majority. I don't agree to this and I will never agree to it. A minority should not impose itself on the majority."

Lech Wałęsa

I think it's always dangerous to determine right and wrong based upon the will of either the majority or the minority. Tyranny takes many forms, and the dictatorship of the masses is one of them. With the right weapons a mass of five can impose their will on a mass of thousands. As Christians, we shouldn't be swayed by whatever voices are loudest. We should defend authentic human rights for all people, born and unborn. And the Church gives us clear standards to guide us in determining these things.

Selam

http://orthodoxyandrecovery.blogspot.com
The most dangerous thing about riding a tiger is the dismount.  - Indian proverb
Strongylocentrotus

Faith: I am an atheist, but I do have faith in a good horse...
Jurisdiction: Baptised in the Bulgarian Orthodox Church

With Overlook Cocquette - my favorite mare 1984

« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2013, 11:11:55 PM »

Xa Xa!  Michael you funny man.  Copts are not deviant.  Copts are the only true Egyptians!

If you cain't stand the stink, then don't kick the skunk!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2013, 11:19:05 PM »

Xa Xa!  Michael you funny man.  Copts are not deviant.  Copts are the only true Egyptians!

Homo erectus were in Egypt first, therefore Copts are not native Egyptians.

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Strongylocentrotus

Faith: I am an atheist, but I do have faith in a good horse...
Jurisdiction: Baptised in the Bulgarian Orthodox Church

With Overlook Cocquette - my favorite mare 1984

« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2013, 12:02:54 AM »

All homo have erection, but not all erect homo is Egyptian.  Erect homo no build pyrimidi or sphinxi.  Erect homo mozhe live in land that become Egypt.  Copt peoples speak Egyptian.  Musselmani in Egypt speak Arabic.  Some Musselmani may be Egyptian peoples, but may also be probably Arabi, but Copts 100% for sure Egyptian.  Many Yunani before live Egypt in Alexandria, but Nasser kick them back to Yunanistan.  Orthodox Patriarchi Alexandria is Yunani and speak Yunani (Jerusalem too), Antioch Partriarch speak like Arabi, not same but close.  Stamboul Patriarchi speak Yunani too, but Copt Patriarchi speak Copt, real Egyptian. I not know what Erect Homo speak, maybe English.

If you cain't stand the stink, then don't kick the skunk!
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2013, 01:00:36 AM »

All homo have erection

Thank you. It took me five more minutes to get through the rest of your post.

The bit at the end is great as well.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Tallitot
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2013, 01:15:31 AM »

Ecce homo!

Proverbs 22:7
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2013, 04:53:08 AM »

Ecce homo!

Indeed, behold:

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2013, 07:21:14 AM »

Lech Wałęsa

Selam

Wise words!
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2013, 08:57:41 AM »

All homo have erection, but not all erect homo is Egyptian.  Erect homo no build pyrimidi or sphinxi.  Erect homo mozhe live in land that become Egypt.  Copt peoples speak Egyptian.  Musselmani in Egypt speak Arabic.  Some Musselmani may be Egyptian peoples, but may also be probably Arabi, but Copts 100% for sure Egyptian.  Many Yunani before live Egypt in Alexandria, but Nasser kick them back to Yunanistan.  Orthodox Patriarchi Alexandria is Yunani and speak Yunani (Jerusalem too), Antioch Partriarch speak like Arabi, not same but close.  Stamboul Patriarchi speak Yunani too, but Copt Patriarchi speak Copt, real Egyptian. I not know what Erect Homo speak, maybe English.
What language is this Google translated from?

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Romaios
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2013, 09:25:56 AM »

What language is this Google translated from?

Turkish, probably. 
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: