OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 03:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Body of Christ is not divided.  (Read 4554 times) Average Rating: 0
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« on: December 26, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »

What point would have the Orthodox Church have had in reforming Roman Church?

Some Orthodox posters on this thread think the Reformation was needed, but you think it wasn't needed at all.

Remember, the EOC and the RCC were One Church before 1054 A.D.
A reunification is required because the Word of God speaks out against divisions in the Body of Christ.
The Body of Christ is not divided; rather, some have separated themselves from the Body of Christ.
kx9

Faith: Christian

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »

Some Orthodox posters on this thread think the Reformation was needed, but you think it wasn't needed at all.

A reunification is required because the Word of God speaks out against divisions in the Body of Christ.
The Body of Christ is not divided; rather, some have separated themselves from the Body of Christ.

Why do you think that the Orthodox Church alone is the Body of Christ?

May I inquire if there are unbelievers in the Body of Christ?

Anyway I'm hoping for a reunification between the EOC and the RCC in the future. It should happen.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 02:30:22 PM by kx9 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 02:42:48 PM »

Because the Orthodox Church alone has maintained faithful adherence to the Gospel of Christ. All others have fallen into heresy of some sort or another.
kx9

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 02:47:34 PM »

Because the Orthodox Church alone has maintained faithful adherence to the Gospel of Christ. All others have fallen into heresy of some sort or another.

Please may I hear the Gospel of Christ according to the EOC ?

I'd like to verify if the Gospel the EOC teaches, is exactly the same Gospel that I believe.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 02:54:45 PM by kx9 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 03:12:42 PM »

It's in the New Testament. How do you read it?

I'd like to verify if the Gospel the EOC teaches, is exactly the same Gospel that I believe.
What Gospel do you believe?
Ashman618
High Elder

Faith: Ukranian catholic
Jurisdiction: Philadelphia

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 03:26:48 PM »

Here's the good news according to ashman..... God died a human death because of that no human ever actually dies, but there remains the possibility that some people may prefer to be dead but that won't happen. Amen
kx9

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 02:42:16 AM »

1 Cor. 15:1-4,

"Now I make known to you brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.  For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures..."

That's the same Gospel that the Eastern Orthodox Church teaches.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »

"Now I make known to you brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.  For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures..."

And you know this how?
kx9

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 06:28:13 AM »

And you know this how?

I've done the research online from various sources, comparing the three : Orthodoxy, Catholicism and Protestantism as well as the non-Christian cults.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 01:53:52 AM »

And you know this how?

I've done the research online from various sources, comparing the three : Orthodoxy, Catholicism and Protestantism as well as the non-Christian cults.
So, let me ask you this: Who do you say Jesus is?
kx9

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »

"Now I make known to you brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.  For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures..."

And you know this how?

Jesus is God in Flesh, the Second Person of the Trinity. He is fully God and fully man.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:21:37 PM by kx9 » Logged
Ashman618
High Elder

Faith: Ukranian catholic
Jurisdiction: Philadelphia

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »

"Now I make known to you brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.  For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures..."

And you know this how?

Jesus is God in Flesh, the Second Person of the Trinity. He is fully God and fully man.

I agree! Now what do I do?
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 11:47:22 PM »

And you know this how?

Considering also that, in the verses immediately following His iteration of my previous question, Jesus states that He will build His Church. What do you say His Church is?
kx9

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »

And you know this how?

I agree! Now what do I do?

It was PeterTheAleut who asked me that question, I gave him the required answer.

May I inquire why you specifically asked that question?
kx9

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 12:50:16 PM »

And you know this how?

Considering also that, in the verses immediately following His iteration of my previous question, Jesus states that He will build His Church. What do you say His Church is?

His Church is the body of believers who believe in Him, His sacrifice on the Cross for sins, and their trust in Him as Savior.
Cyrillic
Merarches

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »

His Church is the body of believers who believe in Him, His sacrifice on the Cross for sins, and their trust in Him as Savior.

So unless you believe in the Anselmian-Lutheran theory of penal substitution you're out?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:54:33 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

On a OC.net diet.
kx9

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 01:11:47 PM »

So unless you believe in the Anselmian-Lutheran theory of penal substitution you're out?

Are you just talking about "Penal Substitution theory" alone?

It is connected with the Reformed Tradition.
Cyrillic
Merarches

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2012, 01:15:01 PM »

Well, I basically meant all theories that come down to "God the Father vented His anger on God the Son or else He couldn't have forgiven us"
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:16:47 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

On a OC.net diet.
kx9

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »

Well, I basically meant all theories that come down to "God the Father vented His anger on God the Son"

The Bible says that Jesus died for our sins.... I don't go deeper into that with any other theories/viewpoints.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:29:18 PM by kx9 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 01:43:24 PM »

And you know this how?

And yet Jesus also said, "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."  ~ John 6:53-54

How do you read this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:43:59 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
kx9

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 02:05:37 PM »

And you know this how?

And yet Jesus also said, "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."  ~ John 6:53-54

How do you read this?

I hold to the "Real Presence" of Christ in the Eucharist.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 02:10:29 PM »

And you know this how?

How do you read this?

Many Protestants do not, however. How can they justify such heresy against such an important teaching of the Gospel? How are they still members of the Body of Christ?
kx9

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »

And you know this how?

And yet Jesus also said, "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."  ~ John 6:53-54

How do you read this?

Many Protestants do not, however. How can they justify such heresy against such an important teaching of the Gospel? How are they still members of the Body of Christ?

I will try to answer your question later (if I can). Now please answer my questions :

Question 1: Are Catholics members of the Body of Christ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:11:34 PM by kx9 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 04:11:23 PM »

And you know this how?

And yet Jesus also said, "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."  ~ John 6:53-54

How do you read this?

I will try to answer your question later (if I can). Now please answer my question :

Are Catholics members of the Body of Christ?
I will give you no answer to your questions until you first answer mine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:18:45 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: refuse

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »

kx9

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »

And you know this how?

How do you read this?

I will try to answer your question later (if I can). Now please answer my question :

I will give you no answer to your question until you first answer mine.

Alright. One who has accepted the true Gospel of Jesus and accepted Him as savior becomes a member of the Body of Christ.

Now please answer my question.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:25:55 PM by kx9 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 04:32:30 PM »

And you know this how?

How do you read this?

I will give you no answer to your question until you first answer mine.

Alright. One who has accepted the true Gospel of Jesus becomes a member of the Body of Christ.

The Bible makes it clear that those who are saved, become part of the body of Christ.
And once again the dog fails to catch his own tail. Roll Eyes I have tried to challenge you to see that there's much more to the Gospel than just the little bit you quoted from St. Paul. St. Paul also spoke of the deity of Christ, which Christ tried to get His disciples to understand when He asked them who they say He is. Without this understanding of Christ's deity, the crucifixion and resurrection of which you speak mean absolutely nothing. St. Paul also speaks of the centrality of the Church to salvation, which you conveniently ignored when I pointed out the foundation of that teaching in the Gospel of St. Matthew. ("Upon this rock I will build My Church.") St. Paul also speaks of the centrality of the Eucharist, the foundation of which teaching I pointed out from the Gospel of St. John. You are ignoring those parts of the Gospel that don't fit the limited narrative you forged in your attempt to create a more "inclusive" faith, a faith not in keeping with the fullness of the Gospel.

Before I answer your question, I want you to read my message above and stew on it for a while. You like to dodge those challenges that force you to rethink your unorthodox point of view. I'm not going to let you do that anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:39:10 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
kx9

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 05:14:48 PM »

The Bible makes it clear that those who are saved, become part of the body of Christ.

I have tried to challenge you to see that there's much more to the Gospel than just the little bit you quoted from St. Paul.

In fact I believe many more biblical doctrines that are also required for salvation. You just didn't ask more questions about what I believe. Hence...

St. Paul also spoke of the deity of Christ, which Christ tried to get His disciples to understand when He asked them who they say He is. Without this understanding of Christ's deity, the crucifixion and resurrection of which you speak mean absolutely nothing.

Yes, I am fully aware that the deity of Christ is essential to salvation and I have already stated that I affirm the deity of Christ in the previous posts.

St. Paul also speaks of the centrality of the Church to salvation, which you conveniently ignored when I pointed out the foundation of that teaching in the Gospel of St. Matthew. ("Upon this rock I will build My Church.")

The Roman Catholic Church interprets this verse differently from the Orthodox Church. I am on the Orthodox Church's side in their interpretation of this particular verse. It just seems that I understood differently. I admit that I am not very familiar with the EOC due to its extreme layers of theology and doctrines derived from Church Tradition.

You did not answer my previous question "Are there unbelievers in the Body of Christ?"

St. Paul also speaks of the centrality of the Eucharist, the foundation of which teaching I pointed out from the Gospel of St. John.

I have already affirmed that I believe in the Real Presence. What's the problem then?

Before I answer your question, I want you to read my message above and stew on it for a while.

I have done it. How about answering my question now?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 05:18:04 PM by kx9 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 05:30:58 PM »

I have tried to challenge you to see that there's much more to the Gospel than just the little bit you quoted from St. Paul.

In fact I believe many more biblical doctrines that are also required for salvation. You just didn't ask more questions about what I believe. Hence...
But I did ask you to present what you believe to be the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and all you did was quote St. Paul (1 Corinthians 15) on the death and resurrection of Christ twice, as if this were the whole of the Gospel.

St. Paul also spoke of the deity of Christ, which Christ tried to get His disciples to understand when He asked them who they say He is. Without this understanding of Christ's deity, the crucifixion and resurrection of which you speak mean absolutely nothing.

Yes, I am fully aware that the deity of Christ is essential to salvation and I have already stated that I affirm the deity of Christ in the previous posts.
But in your two presentations of the Gospel of Christ as you understand it, you said nothing of the deity of Christ. Is it possible, then, that you don't see the deity of Christ as part of the Gospel?

St. Paul also speaks of the centrality of the Church to salvation, which you conveniently ignored when I pointed out the foundation of that teaching in the Gospel of St. Matthew. ("Upon this rock I will build My Church.")

The Roman Catholic Church interprets this verse differently from the Orthodox Church. I am on the Orthodox Church's side in their interpretation of this particular verse. It just seems that I understood differently. I admit that I am not very familiar with the EOC due to its extreme layers of theology and doctrines derived from Church Tradition.
Not germane to this discussion. Maybe you missed the point I intended to communicate by highlighting "My Church" as opposed to "Upon this rock". I'm not talking about whether Christ intended to build His Church upon the person or the faith of the Apostle Peter. I wanted solely to point out that Christ intends to build a Church, His Church, and that this truth makes the Church central to the Gospel.

You did not answer my previous question "Are there unbelievers in the Body of Christ?"
That question is not germane to this discussion.

St. Paul also speaks of the centrality of the Eucharist, the foundation of which teaching I pointed out from the Gospel of St. John.

I have already affirmed that I believe in the Real Presence. What's the problem then?
That you don't identify the Eucharist as part of the Gospel.

Before I answer your question, I want you to read my message above and stew on it for a while.

No, you have not stewed on my message. You just fired back a bunch of responses, but you have not yet shown that you truly comprehend my message. Until then...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:10:25 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »

And who do you define as "Him"? Anyone can claim to believe in Him (Jesus), but when they have false heretical views about Him that are in conflict with the Apostolic Faith, then they are not really worshipping the true Jesus, but rather worshipping an idol of what they THINK Jesus is like. The true Jesus--along with all the proper teachings of the Apostolic faith--are only found in the Orthodox Church. Everything else is born from schism and someone trusting their own reasoning over the Apostolic faith.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 07:39:19 PM »

If you are not EOC, no, because that would mean you are preaching another Gospel.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 11:53:03 PM »

If you are not EOC, no, because that would mean you are preaching another Gospel.

+1

How do you always come up with these amazing one-liners?

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 01:06:17 AM »

+1

How do you always come up with these amazing one-liners?
How is circular reasoning such an amazing concept? What's even more disconcerting is that you find such shoddy reasoning impressive.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:07:04 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Father H
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian--God's One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: UOCofUSA-Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 01:56:12 AM »

Agreed.
kx9

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 02:03:01 AM »

And who do you define as "Him"?

Jesus is God in Flesh, Second Person of the Trinity. Please read more of my posts instead of reading just one post and jumping to immediate conclusions.

Anyone can claim to believe in Him (Jesus), but when they have false heretical views about Him that are in conflict with the Apostolic Faith, then they are not really worshipping the true Jesus, but rather worshipping an idol of what they THINK Jesus is like.

I know all that, and I am fully aware of all that.

The true Jesus--along with all the proper teachings of the Apostolic faith--are only found in the Orthodox Church. Everything else is born from schism and someone trusting their own reasoning over the Apostolic faith.

So please confirm that there is there no salvation outside the Orthodox Church. Even though I have accepted Jesus as my Savior, fully trusted in His Sacrifice on the Cross as payment for my sins, am I still unsaved?... Am I still lost for eternity in the Lake of Fire?

« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:08:37 AM by kx9 » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 02:19:48 AM »

Jesus is God in Flesh, Second Person of the Trinity. Please read more of my posts instead of reading just one post and jumping to immediate conclusions.

Anyone can claim to believe in Him (Jesus), but when they have false heretical views about Him that are in conflict with the Apostolic Faith, then they are not really worshipping the true Jesus, but rather worshipping an idol of what they THINK Jesus is like.

The true Jesus--along with all the proper teachings of the Apostolic faith--are only found in the Orthodox Church. Everything else is born from schism and someone trusting their own reasoning over the Apostolic faith.

So please confirm that there is there no salvation outside the Orthodox Church. Even though I have accepted Jesus as my Savior, fully trusted in His Sacrifice on the Cross as payment for my sins, am I still unsaved?... Am I still lost for eternity in the Lake of Fire?

If you see flames, you're in trouble.   Shocked
kx9

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 02:21:24 AM »

But I did ask you to present what you believe to be the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and all you did was quote St. Paul (1 Corinthians 15) on the death and resurrection of Christ twice, as if this were the whole of the Gospel.

But in your two presentations of the Gospel of Christ as you understand it, you said nothing of the deity of Christ. Is it possible, then, that you don't see the deity of Christ as part of the Gospel?

Not germane to this discussion. Maybe you missed the point I intended to communicate by highlighting "My Church" as opposed to "Upon this rock". I'm not talking about whether Christ intended to build His Church upon the person or the faith of the Apostle Peter. I wanted solely to point out that Christ intends to build a Church, His Church, and that this truth makes the Church central to the Gospel.

That question is not germane to this discussion.

That you don't identify the Eucharist as part of the Gospel.

No, you have not stewed on my message. You just fired back a bunch of responses, but you have not yet shown that you truly comprehend my message. Until then...

Let me make it clear that I verify what a person believes before presenting the Gospel. If you were an atheist, a Muslim, or Jew, I would present the Gospel in its fullness.

But since you are an Orthodox Christian and I know what you believe, and I have already made myself clear regarding my faith and what I believe Jesus is, it is appropriate that you take my beliefs into account before judging the Gospel that I present to you.

I presented a statement by Paul, without stating who Jesus is, because I have already made it clear in previous posts about who I believe Jesus is (as well as other doctrines). So for some reason I didn't feel the need to repeat it (Since you are an Orthodox Christian anyway).

Let us take a case of a Christian website. If the website is preaching about Jesus in a particular article without stating who Jesus is, then we need to look at the website's Statement of Faith, and whether their Statement of Faith contains what they believe Jesus to be, as well as other biblical doctrines. Then we apply these to the Jesus mentioned in the article and judge whether they are preaching the true Christ or a false one.

Lastly I request that you provide me a "helping hand" instead of "hammering me down".
kx9

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 02:24:10 AM »

If you see flames, you're in trouble.   Shocked

I don't see the flames, my heart was transformed when I accepted Christ as my Savior and have been bearing good fruit since then.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2013, 02:26:28 AM »

If you see flames, you're in trouble.   Shocked

I don't see the flames, my heart was transformed when I accepted Christ as my Savior and have been bearing good fruit since then.

"bearing good fruit" - is that a Joel Osteen saying?  Joyce Meyer?  Creflo Dollar?  Pat Robertson?  Bishop Eddie Long?  Your favorite megachurch pastor?

If you feel that way and listen to what's been said to you on this thread and others, you should be knocking on the doors of the nearest Orthodox Church.  The fact that you aren't leads me to believe that you were "saved" by someone else's "theology" and you aren't so sure about your decision to accept Christ as your Savior.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:35:35 AM by SolEX01 » Logged
Father H
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian--God's One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: UOCofUSA-Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2013, 02:29:34 AM »

No one gets to the lake of fire until the resurrection of the dead. 
kx9

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2013, 02:41:21 AM »

So there is no Salvation outside the Orthodox Church (which alone is the Body of Christ)?

Are there unbelievers inside the Body of Christ?
kx9

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2013, 02:44:22 AM »

No one gets to the lake of fire until the resurrection of the dead.  

I agree with that.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:45:20 AM by kx9 » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2013, 02:45:05 AM »

So there is no Salvation outside the Orthodox Church (which alone is the Body of Christ)?

What if there are?
kx9

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2013, 02:46:52 AM »

What if there are?

I request a YES or NO answer.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2013, 02:48:17 AM »

What if there are?

I request a YES or NO answer.

What do you think?
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: