OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 24, 2014, 09:13:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: atheistforums.com is hypocritical joke.  (Read 1329 times) Average Rating: 0
SavedByChrist94

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Born-Again

« on: December 30, 2012, 01:13:22 AM »

So I signed up to the "atheistforums" to refute "atheism", as their slogan says, "a community website for freethinkers, "atheist", "agnostics", and Believers", that right their was false advertising.

I defeated "atheism" and I did it well, they started cursing me and then I posted this,

"you're now a hypocrite, what you just said is An Unsupported Dogmatic "atheistic" and Luniticistic assertion as I proved Genesis and Creation ex Nihilo proves God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit exists) True.(First Uncaused Cause(Scientific and Philosophical Fact, in otherwords overall Fact and if you deny this you must deny "macro-evolution" as this actually is a Proven Fact.)

An Infinite Past of Anything in Succession(Matter, Time, Space, Energy, Change, cause & effect etc) is a Impossibility. if the past was infinite we would never get to the present, count down from Infinity to zero. therefore anything in succession must have a beginning in the finite past. which means it is an indeniable Fact that once nothing existed.(evident by this and the big bang)

Since infinite amount of past cause and effect is impossible it had to start, which means there is a cause which has no cause, The First Uncaused Cause.

The Cause is,

- Uncaused since has no cause

- Beginningless since if began to exist must have a cause.

-Changeless since an Infinite Amount of past change is impossible and a change requires a cause, First Uncaused Cause has no cause

- Timeless since changeless, no change, and no Time.

- Eternal since has always existed, is changeless(ceasing to exist would be a change) and is Timeless.

- Spaceless since Timeless and changeless, things in space are ever changing and are in time.

- Immaterial since Timeless and Changless, matter is ever changing, changeless material doesn't exist, and changeless material cannot cause anything, therefore Immaterial.

-All Powerful since created everything and lesser doesn't produce the greater.

- Of Which No Greater Can Be Conceived since Created Everything.

Now that was part 1,

Part 2,

3 Indeinable Facts

1, Whatever Begins to exists has a cause

2, The Universe began to exist(infinite regression is impossible, big bang, and Borde, Guide, Valienkin Theorem make this an irrefutable Fact.)

3, Therefore The Universe has a Cause to it's existence.

The Cause of The Universe is,

-Spaceless and Timeless, since Created/Started/Caused Space and Time, can therefore exist without Space and Time.

- Since Spaceless and Timeless is Changeless

-Since Changeless is Immaterial, and since doesn't change, The Cause didn't start to exist, making it The First Uncaused Cause.

The First Uncaused Cause is The Cause of The Universe.

Now time to prove that this is without a shadow of a doubt God(which means whether "macro-evolution" happened or not, God exists and you have to accept that)

1. That fits God's description to a tee.

2. The First Uncaused Cause is The Direct Cause of The Universe, God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) is a First Uncaused Cause who Directly Caused The Universe.

3, Is Immaterial therefore can either be a Mind or Abstract Object such as numbers(The Mind is immaterial and we'll get to that later), Abstract objects cause nothing, therefore a Mind.

4, Fine Tuning, The Universe is so fine tuned for life that there's only 3 possibilities as to why,

Law, Chance, or Design. Cannot be law or chance, since Law can be different and Chance is Extremely Improbable that it's Factual it didn't happen that way, therefore Obviously Designed.

5, Only 2 types of causes. Accidential/Mindless or Intentional/Mind, Accidents require a prior cause, therefore cannot be accidential therefore caused on Purpose, God exists.

6, All "naturalistic" theories are Impossible.

1, "naturalism" is disproven by The Universe being caused so by default Supernatural and Immaterial exists.

2, Nothing existed and nothing causes nothing, the "nothing causes something" Quantum Mechanics argument proposed by w-child has been thrown in the fire with these facts,

1, The Quantum Vaccum isn't empty space.

2, Nothing cannot cause something with this fact,

The Cause of an effect must be equivelent or greater than it's effect,

Nothing has no properties, something has properties. so for nothing to cause something it would need the properties to do so, so if nothing caused something, it needs to properties of something rendering it to be something instead of nothing! and if nothing caused something it would need the properties from something eternal rendering it again not nothing.

Nothing can only cause, nothing.

and the "universe caused itself" argument(whoever posed this argument needs their liscense revoked, is automatically void as if the universe caused itself it would have already needed to exist!.

And lastly as proven in #5 can only have been caused on purpose.

There is no naturalistic explanation as 1, Supernatural exist, 2, it's impossible for nothing to cause something and 3, it is an impossiblity for The First Uncaused Cause to cause on accident.

#7, Creation ex nihilo proves The Bible is even more Scientifically Accurate and Correct, Creation ex Nihilo proves God exists and God is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit who is 1 God that is 3 Persons.)

Also you more proof that I'm all walk and no talk, and that I'll destroy your "atheism" and your "atheistic" lifestyle into the trash?

Lets disprove Quantum Mechanics of The gaps Nothing causing Something.

#1, The Quantum Vaccum isn't nothing,

#2, This guy, "wiccanchild"'s whole "atheism" was destroyed this day because Nothing causing something was his only "atheistic" doctrine, http://www.christianforums.com/t7695364-8/#post61720995

Here we go,

Nothing has no property, something has a property. in order for nothing to cause something, then nothing would need a property in which something has.

Something has property(properties) and nothing has no properties or at least the properties of nothingness.

How then can nothing cause something?

It cannot as if nothing caused something, it would need the property of it's creation, it has none.

also if nothing caused something then it would need an eternal sort of property to do so, which means that it's something instead of nothing.

nothing therefore causes, nothing. in order for you to prove that nothing can cause something you need to prove that it has the properties to do so, that it's own properties of nothingness is something, however nothing is not something and a property is something, therefore nothing wouldn't really be nothing.

Nothing can only cause, nothing. The Cause of the universe therefore cannot be nothing as that is now an Impossibility. The Cause of the universe is not material, nor is it nothing.

therefore with Creation Ex Nihilo, The Cause has the properties needed to create the universe, yet The Cause is Immaterial since not material, and not nothing, and The Cause caused the universe out of nothing. and The Cause is God(The Trinity of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit), there's no escaping it.

your whole thread has been destroyed, don't ever in a debate bring up "nothing causing nothing".

That's only a taste of my destruction of "atheism", The Holy Spirit is with me and you will not win."

I was banned forever and the adminstrator named Gerard posted "Enough of this" http://www.atheistforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=31471&p=901668#p901675

They cursed and belittled me for using proof and evidence, bunch of hypocrites and their slogans were false, bunch of bigots on that site.

In summary I destroyed "atheism" and "nothing causing something" lies with proof and evidence, and they saw my Truth by The Power of The Holy Spirit as a threat, banning me and saying "Enough of this", enough of what? The Truth. Truth of The Bible is Proven and they run and censor.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:14:39 AM by SavedByChrist94 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:00:59 AM »

So you came here to boast of your success? What's the point of doing that? Huh
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:01:11 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 02:26:12 AM »

Looking over the sites that you have linked to shows a pattern of you making bald statements and assertions without providing any real support to them. When others disagree their ideas seem to be ignored by you. You claim a victory but the posts are only your words.

Why should anyone accept you as an authority to be accepted without question?  You have not offered any proof that you actually understand, for example, how science or physics or logic or history work. 

Can you backup your ideas with sources other than yourself?

If you are attempting, as PeterTheAleut wrote to "boast" of some sort of success, I saw none in the other fora.  Just you saying that you were right and had won.  That doesn't make it so, meaning no disrespect.

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
SolEX01
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:42 AM »

The Holy Spirit is with me and you will not win."

Are you OK?   Huh  It's the holidays and the stress of the holidays has different effects on different people.  Some people develop grandiose ideas.  Others oscillate between grandiosity and depression.  Some even lose touch with reality.  Are you here to "defeat" Orthodoxy as well (not that you need me to ask the question for you to unleash whatever you have planned on this forum)?  Because many others have tried before you and each one has failed - some failed in less than 50 posts; some failed in 1,500 posts and others took 2,000 posts to repudiate.

If your intent is to ask questions and learn, that is good.   Smiley
Tikhon.of.Colorado
But you can call me Trevor.
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 03:46:22 AM »

So basically you've joined a forum of people you know you'll disagree with to antagonize them... What's the point?  Do you enjoy being a "troll?"  Surely there are better things to do with your time.

Maybe I'm posting, maybe I'm not.  Who knows...
SavedByChrist94

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Born-Again

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 04:37:37 AM »

Are you OK?   Huh  It's the holidays and the stress of the holidays has different effects on different people.  Some people develop grandiose ideas.  Others oscillate between grandiosity and depression.  Some even lose touch with reality.  Are you here to "defeat" Orthodoxy as well (not that you need me to ask the question for you to unleash whatever you have planned on this forum)?  Because many others have tried before you and each one has failed - some failed in less than 50 posts; some failed in 1,500 posts and others took 2,000 posts to repudiate.

Wait what? I'm interested in Orthodox, what I did was defeat "atheism", and exposed the website who unjustly banned me.
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 06:59:16 AM »

Hello SavedByChrist  
It is always nice to see a new face.  Smiley

I won't say anything about the theological opinions you have presented, since I haven't read them in detail(yet)
However, I think you need to be careful, when discussing these things, especially on the internet. Truth isn't always about winning or losing a debate. Even if you did lose an argument, that wouldn't make Christianity false.

Finally, I hope that you will stick around. Many of the posts may seem a little harsh, but the people here are actually really friendly.  
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:59:35 AM by Ansgar » Logged

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 10:35:56 AM »

Wait what? I'm interested in Orthodox, what I did was defeat "atheism", and exposed the website who unjustly banned me.

Well, what do you know about E.O. already?  What might you want to learn more about?

Just because people do not want to wade through very long lists of your thoughts/opinions does not mean that you "defeated" them. If you make shorter ones with one or two points that can be addressed there might be more responses.  Then again, just saying that someone who disagrees with you is "wrong" is not going to be convincing.  Why should they accept what you say? 

And why is it "unjust" that you be banned from a forum if you were not following the forum rules or actually engaging others there in the discussion and addressing any of their ideas other than with your personal certainty?  If you had a non-denominational/born-again forum and an atheist started posting long lists of statements about how his/her ideas are Right and ignored your attempts to respond, what would you do?

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »

I used to be a mod at a similar site when I was an atheist. I wouldn't have banned you. Your "argument" is so incoherent it confirms exactly what most atheists think Christians are like. Sorry.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:25:47 AM by theistgal » Logged

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Gamliel
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 11:33:06 AM »

Hello SavedbyChrist94.  The LORD Himself visited this planet 2000 years ago and  had people who would not believe Him.  If they will not believe Him, there are some who will not believe you even with a perfect argument.  All you can do is pray for them.  Perhaps some of them will have the veil of darkness lifted from them.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »

cool story bro

i didnt hav a clue but now I have seen the light!!!!!

glory to god forever

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »

SavedByChrist94, the beauty of the Internet is that I can look into your activity on another forum and see what exactly you did there.

First, let me say that I would be automatically on my guard against anyone who says in his very first post that he is going to defeat our forum once and for all.

Quote from: SavedByChrist94
What evidence is there for this to be accurate and correct? otherwise you make yourself a fool. also "mockinggods" nice name hateist, you won't like me being on this website, I tell you that just like the "atheist" on the ChristianForums couldn't beat me unless trolling, you won't. this website if they are for equality and True Arguments, and if they let me breath on this site(hopefully they aren't hypocrites and go against their "community website for "free"thinkers, "atheists", "agnostics" and Believers" slogan because now that I'm on this site, this website is done.

I also wouldn't appreciate you reiterating in virtually every other post how you're going to defeat us.

I assure you that I will defeat you in this debate, and that sentence you wrote will be foolish.

Hmm no replies yet huh? I wonder why... Just one night in, about one hour in and I'm making "atheism" a joke.

Calling your hosts "hypocrite cowards" is certainly not going to win you their hearts, and I can tell you that it's something that will get you into a lot of trouble if you do it on our forum.

In other words your a hyporcrite coward, if what I posted isn't true, prove it, because I proved it's true, and if I didn't prove it's true it's up to you to prove how.

Bunch of cowards on this forum, Proof, Evidence, and Facts only, no "atheistic" fairy tales or psychologically disturbed "atheist" presuppostion, please, not here for that.

back on topic, what proof and evidence is there for "atheism" to be accurate and correct?

I notice also that in only the 90 minutes you were there on AtheistForums.com, you submitted a total of 22 posts. That means you were a very busy young man. Many Internet veterans like myself would see that as evidence of trolling, especially when the one thing you do keep stating over and over in your posts is how badly you're going to defeat them in a debate.

In the end, you're going to have to face up to the fact that you were banned from AtheistForums.com for trolling, NOT because they saw in your arguments the destruction of their atheistic world view. Heck, most of the posters who responded to your trolling didn't even want to engage the substance of your arguments because you had shown that you were there only to troll. So what are we now to conclude from my exposé of your annoying conduct there?

All the posts I quoted can be found by following this link to a search of the AtheistForums.com database: http://atheistforums.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=SavedByChrist94&start=15
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:27:08 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
JamesR
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 11:27:09 PM »

I see someone has been parroting Craig's arguments that only make a case for Deism but are practically useless because they do nothing to make Christianity itself seem more reasonable.

Wherever goes JamesR goes, he is there.
-Orthonorm
JamesR
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 11:37:40 PM »

Since infinite amount of past cause and effect is impossible...

Says who? Why can't it be infinite? You believe that God existed forever as the "first cause", so why can't the universe itself be infinite and--just as you would assert God is--"cause-less". This is always the funniest argument ever--for both sides--because both the religious and the irreligious who make these arguments end up hyprocritically using the same arguments against each other, and then ultimately asserting the same thing.

The religious argue that an infinitely existing universe without a first cause is illogical, yet, they go on to assert that God is infinitely existing and "cause-less". Whereas, the irreligious argue that an infinitely existing "cause-less" God is unnecessary and illogical, yet, they then go onto assert that the universe is infinitely existing and/or doesn't need a cause. You are all a bunch of silly hypocrites.

Wherever goes JamesR goes, he is there.
-Orthonorm
SolEX01
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 12:08:24 AM »

Give SavedByChrist94 some credit, he's lasted almost 48 hours on this forum with 22 posts overall.
Nephi
Section Moderator
Archon

Jurisdiction: Auntie Oak

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 11:31:36 PM »

Amateur philosopher-troll? Just what OCnet needs.

Liberalochian: Ecumenism Lite™
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 06:22:32 PM »

SavedByChrist94, the beauty of the Internet is that I can look into your activity on another forum and see what exactly you did there.

First, let me say that I would be automatically on my guard against anyone who says in his very first post that he is going to defeat our forum once and for all.

What evidence is there for this to be accurate and correct? otherwise you make yourself a fool. also "mockinggods" nice name hateist, you won't like me being on this website, I tell you that just like the "atheist" on the ChristianForums couldn't beat me unless trolling, you won't. this website if they are for equality and True Arguments, and if they let me breath on this site(hopefully they aren't hypocrites and go against their "community website for "free"thinkers, "atheists", "agnostics" and Believers" slogan because now that I'm on this site, this website is done.

I also wouldn't appreciate you reiterating in virtually every other post how you're going to defeat us.

I assure you that I will defeat you in this debate, and that sentence you wrote will be foolish.

Hmm no replies yet huh? I wonder why... Just one night in, about one hour in and I'm making "atheism" a joke.

Calling your hosts "hypocrite cowards" is certainly not going to win you their hearts, and I can tell you that it's something that will get you into a lot of trouble if you do it on our forum.

In other words your a hyporcrite coward, if what I posted isn't true, prove it, because I proved it's true, and if I didn't prove it's true it's up to you to prove how.

Bunch of cowards on this forum, Proof, Evidence, and Facts only, no "atheistic" fairy tales or psychologically disturbed "atheist" presuppostion, please, not here for that.

back on topic, what proof and evidence is there for "atheism" to be accurate and correct?

I notice also that in only the 90 minutes you were there on AtheistForums.com, you submitted a total of 22 posts. That means you were a very busy young man. Many Internet veterans like myself would see that as evidence of trolling, especially when the one thing you do keep stating over and over in your posts is how badly you're going to defeat them in a debate.

In the end, you're going to have to face up to the fact that you were banned from AtheistForums.com for trolling, NOT because they saw in your arguments the destruction of their atheistic world view. Heck, most of the posters who responded to your trolling didn't even want to engage the substance of your arguments because you had shown that you were there only to troll. So what are we now to conclude from my exposé of your annoying conduct there?

All the posts I quoted can be found by following this link to a search of the AtheistForums.com database: http://atheistforums.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=SavedByChrist94&start=15
SBC94, I see that you were banned from AtheistForums.org for the same trolling.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:22:49 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: