OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 07:38:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Draft Posts "Fly" to Oblivion  (Read 542 times) Average Rating: 0
Basil 320
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of Pittsburgh

« on: December 22, 2012, 08:41:27 AM »

Any thoughts about why, frequently, when I click "Save as Draft," my draft post doesn't go to "Drafts" and seemingly disappears into cyberspace?  Any suggestions about attempting to retrieve these lost drafts?  It's irritating.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:42:32 AM by Basil 320 » Logged

"...Strengthen the Orthodox Community..."
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 09:45:25 AM »

Any thoughts about why, frequently, when I click "Save as Draft," my draft post doesn't go to "Drafts" and seemingly disappears into cyberspace?  Any suggestions about attempting to retrieve these lost drafts?  It's irritating.
Have you tried clicking "Profile" in the main menu bar, then clicking "Show Drafts" in the "Profile Info" box to the left of your profile page?
Basil 320
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of Pittsburgh

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 10:09:35 AM »

Yes, Peter, that's what I do, and quite frequently, the message doesn't get there.  I first thought that I had retained too many old drafts, but I've deleted many and I had the problem last Friday, again.  Merry Christmas.

"...Strengthen the Orthodox Community..."
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 03:23:46 PM »

Yes, Peter, that's what I do, and quite frequently, the message doesn't get there.  I first thought that I had retained too many old drafts, but I've deleted many and I had the problem last Friday, again.  Merry Christmas.

I've had the same problem before.

Don't reply on the draft function is my advice.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
xariskai
юродивый/yurodivy
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

יהוה עזי ומגני

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 07:03:57 PM »

I have gotten into the habit of copying posts (especially longer ones) to clipboard before clicking post, preview, or save as draft after having lost posts here and there over many years and many forums.

Silly Stars
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: