OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 09:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussing Social Issues  (Read 293 times) Average Rating: 0
WPM
Revolutionary Writer
Moderated
Archon

« on: December 19, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »

I don't know why but the social issues and human development psychological issues have prevented me from contributing to another forum.

They don't seem to be able to deal with the issue IRL ...

It needs to be dealt with on the practical level.

I'm talking about social and psychological issues that stem from childhood abuse or molestation.

Why should other people have to suffer the consequences of that? ...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:20:20 PM by WPM » Logged
OrthoNoob
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 11:32:07 PM »

Internalizing the cognitive dynamics of exonomical decay requires a thorough grasp of transmodel cogitative theory and subjunctive gender analysis. As Dr. Feinstein warned, however, the consequences of an overzealous application of intuitive counter-monocidalism can be grave.

All things considered, though, the future of exonomics is as bright as can be expected given the doubt academic philosophers have cast on the field since the discovery of polybinary mentics.

http://avengingredhand.wordpress.com -- My blog

'These words I, Leo, have set down for love and as a safeguard of the Orthodox Faith'
Nephi
Monster Tamer
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Non-Chalcedonian Byzantine
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 11:38:48 PM »

As Dr. Feinstein warned, however, the consequences of an overzealous application of intuitive counter-monocidalism can be grave.
They sure can be, which is why Dr. Feinstein developed a "simple 15 minute procedure that can cure Urinary Incontinence once and for all!"
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: