Author Topic: Identity Fraud  (Read 1006 times)

Offline tofayel

Identity Fraud
« on: December 08, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »
Due to technological innovation, electronic identity fraud is considered by many to be one of the most recently-developed crimes, credited – in part - to the ongoing advent of computer-based technology. This type of technology relies heavily on the Internet and online activity, and as a result, regulations and oversight of this type of activity has been expressed in the spectrum of preventative measures involving the cessation of electronic identity frauds.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
Re: Identity Fraud
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 04:06:26 PM »
I would pay someone to take mine.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:09 AM »
Due to technological innovation, electronic identity fraud is considered by many to be one of the most recently-developed crimes, credited – in part - to the ongoing advent of computer-based technology. This type of technology relies heavily on the Internet and online activity, and as a result, regulations and oversight of this type of activity has been expressed in the spectrum of preventative measures involving the cessation of electronic identity frauds.
Is there a reason you're posting this here?
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline tofayel

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 03:52:38 PM »

Yes, this is most common issue now. So we should aware about it.

Offline LizaSymonenko

• Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Toumarches
    • St.Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »

Well that's why you are discouraged from posting your real name, email address or phone number in public fora.
Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria

Offline tofayel

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 05:28:50 PM »

Well that's why you are discouraged from posting your real name, email address or phone number in public fora.

I am always true, you may check.

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »

Yes, this is most common issue now. So we should aware about it.
But why on the Technical Help board?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:39:54 PM by PeterTheAleut »
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline tofayel

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 05:42:01 PM »
This is technological awareness.