OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 04:58:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutoring Opportunity - OO Theology  (Read 196 times) Average Rating: 0
Didymus
Peace and grace.
High Elder

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: HG Coptic Bishop Anba Daniel of Sydney

St. Thomas Didymus the Apostle of India

« on: December 07, 2012, 08:44:00 AM »

Professor Fr Laurent of EUCLID, the international university, is seeking two more tutors for the Oriental Orthodox Theology programme set to be launched early next year.

It's planned to run alongside the RC & EO ones listed on this site:
http://www.euclid.int/degrees-all.asp

He said to ask around if I knew anyone who might be interested so thought somebody on these forums might be.

Tutors are required to have at least a masters level degree and should preferably be people from within the Oriental Orthodox communion.

(Obviously some degree of theological proficiency is also required however I don't know which courses/units within the degree he is still seeking people for so it may well be that it might not be that vital if they need an expert in say, musical traditions for example. I'm not entirely sure as to what has been included in the final programme at the moment sorry.)

As EUCLID operates internationally via the internet, location is not an issue however a reliable internet connection is essential (to access Skype).

For more information, please contact: cleenewerck@euclid.int

...because I was not with you when the Lord came aforetime.
...because I am blind and yet I see.
Tags: Job  tutor  university  international  EUCLID  UN  inter-faith 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: