Author Topic: Connecticut's alleged cross-dressing meth priest reportedly liked sex in rectory  (Read 650 times)

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
The Catholic priest indicted by a federal grand jury in an alleged nationwide methamphetamine ring was reportedly suspended after Connecticut church officials discovered he was a cross-dresser who was having sex in the rectory at Bridgeport’s St. Augustine Cathedral.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/18/connecticut-cross-dressing-meth-priest-reportedly-liked-sex-in-rectory/
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline JamesR

• Virginal Chicano Blood
  • Taxiarches
  • No fate but what we make for ourselves.
  • Faith: Misotheistic Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America
In the "rectory"?
...Or it's just possible he's a mouthy young man on an internet forum.
In the infinite wisdom of God, James can be all three.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
In the "rectory"?

Fox News. You must give the devil his due.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline Jason.Wike

• OC.net guru
A rectory is a house for the priest to live in, also called a parsonage. Its a legit term. ::)

Offline Tikhon.of.Colorado

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
In the "rectory"?
Forgive me, but as someone so full of knowledge and insight, I'm surprised that you don't know what that is.

Offline Justin Kissel

• •|•|•
  • Protospatharios
I felt dirty just reading the title of this thread...

Offline choy

• Archon
I think James knows fully well what a rectory is.  Notice the quotes.

Offline Jetavan

• Argumentum ad australopithecum
  • Taxiarches
  • Barlaam and Josaphat
    • The Mystical Theology
BRIDGEPORT -- It was billed as one blowout of a party, a "fandango," with a tent for overflow guests, but so far no one has admitted attending the "Open House" at Monsignor Kevin Wallin's Waterbury apartment last May.
Brian Wallace, spokesman for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport, acknowledged Tuesday that he had heard about the party some months after it was held.

"He obviously had a lot of friends," Wallace said of the invitation list that included politicians, corporate heads and advisers to Bishop William Lori. But he said he spoke to someone who went, who said few people attended.
Wallin had been pastor of St. Augustine Cathedral Parish, but was suspended from his duties in July 2011 after diocese officials received complaints.....
If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.