OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 25, 2014, 04:38:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good & Scholarly Sources About Archduke Ferdinand?  (Read 291 times) Average Rating: 0
Severian
God save Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Miaphysite Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: The Church of Alexandria

Saint Severus of Antioch - the Eloquent Mouth

Partisangirl
« on: November 17, 2012, 09:18:36 AM »

Could anyone provide me with some reputable and scholarly sources concerning the assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary? I have to write a paper on him for my history class and this assignment is worth a whopping portion of our grade.

God bless and please pray for me. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:19:03 AM by Severian » Logged

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ

I am currently not an active poster on the forum. Please forgive any offense I might have caused in the past. Thank you.
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 12:40:21 PM »

Is there something in particular you are looking for (i.e. the assassination, an overview of his life, his controversial marriage)? While I have never read a book strictly on him, I know people who could give you a recommendation. House Habsburg is an interest/obsession of mine, but unfortunately most of my readings have dealt with earlier periods.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:45:35 PM by Ioannis Climacus » Logged

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
Severian
God save Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Miaphysite Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: The Church of Alexandria

Saint Severus of Antioch - the Eloquent Mouth

Partisangirl
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »

(i.e. the assassination, an overview of his life, his controversial marriage)?
Anything regarding these issues will do, thank you very much. Smiley

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ

I am currently not an active poster on the forum. Please forgive any offense I might have caused in the past. Thank you.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: