OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 19, 2014, 07:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patriarch Kirill sends firm letter to Met. Tikhon of the OCA  (Read 6757 times) Average Rating: 0
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« on: November 16, 2012, 06:58:50 PM »

The OCA website has published a letter sent by Patriarch Kirill of Moscow to Metropolitan Tikhon of the OCA.

OCA - Headline News - Metropolitan Tikhon receives greetings from Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, Bulgarian Diocese

The most relevant portion reads:

I hope that through the efforts of Your Beatitude the American Church will restore full-fledged relations with other Local Orthodox Churches, restore peace and harmony within herself and make comfortable the further life of your predecessor at the Metropolitan See of Washington.

Not only is this letter to Met. Tikhon a slap in the face telling the OCA to get their own house in order, but also Patriarch Kirill asks the OCA to "make comfortable" the life of Metropolitan Jonah. With his sister seriously ill and his aging parents, Metropolitan Jonah should be shown compassion. Met. Jonah is neither a thief nor rapist.

Wow. The third Rome has spoken. Praise the Lord.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:59:58 PM by Maria » Logged

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Basil 320
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of Pittsburgh

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 07:04:33 PM »

Wow!  A little direct guidance from the mother, or sister supposedly, church.

"...Strengthen the Orthodox Community..."
PrincessMommy
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

OCA

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »

yup... I agree.  It is most interesting.

we do have to give Syosset some credit.  They did post the letter on their website. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:22:05 PM by PrincessMommy » Logged
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »

The OCA website has published a letter sent by Patriarch Kirill of Moscow to Metropolitan Tikhon of the OCA.

OCA - Headline News - Metropolitan Tikhon receives greetings from Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, Bulgarian Diocese

I hope that through the efforts of Your Beatitude the American Church will restore full-fledged relations with other Local Orthodox Churches, restore peace and harmony within herself and make comfortable the further life of your predecessor at the Metropolitan See of Washington.

Not only is this letter to Met. Tikhon a slap in the face telling the OCA to get their own house in order, but also Patriarch Kirill asks the OCA to "make comfortable" the life of Metropolitan Jonah. With his sister seriously ill and his aging parents, Metropolitan Jonah should be shown compassion. Met. Jonah is neither a thief nor rapist.

I suppose only you would see this letter as a slap in the face. And what's with this propaganda, knowing how critical you have been of how the OCA Synod has treated Metropolitan Jonah? No one has called +Jonah either a thief or a rapist. And can you not at least speak respectfully of the Moscow Patriarchate? It seems to me that the only one offering anyone a slap in the face is you.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:27:58 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
sheenj
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Indian/Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church

St. Gregorios of Parumala, pray for us...

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 07:37:21 PM »

Huh I'm not seeing the slap in the face, just a few kind words of advice.
KBN1
High Elder

Faith: EO

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 07:40:14 PM »

we do have to give Syosset some credit.  They did post the letter on their website. 

They kind of had to.  It was posted on the website of the Patriarch of Russia.  I am pleased that Patriarch Kirill has publicly set expectations.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 07:58:13 PM »

They kind of had to.  It was posted on the website of the Patriarch of Russia.  I am pleased that Patriarch Kirill has publicly set expectations.

I am very grateful that the Third Rome has spoken. Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory to Him forever!

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 09:03:19 PM »

I don't think it is a slap on the face. Oh, and no one has ever accused Metropolitan Jonah of being a thief or a rapist.
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 10:04:42 PM »

Fortunately, there do not appear to be any slaps in the letter, except maybe a high-five, congratulating him on the new position and giving encouraging advice.

Sure, I would like to see relations grow even more cooperative with other Orthodox churches, restore harmony in the church, and would like to see +Met.Jonah shown respect. I generally have a favorable view of him, and it sounds like the difficulties were mainly "work" ones.

Regards.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:05:03 PM by rakovsky » Logged
kijabeboy03
High Elder

"The glory of God is in man fully alive."

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 11:06:59 PM »

I can't imagine the Moscow Patriarchate ensuring the comfort in retirement of a hierarch it had retired for disciplinary issues - maybe I'm just projecting a Soviet mentality where it doesn't exist :-).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:09:36 PM by kijabeboy03 » Logged

"This is the Apostolic Faith, the Orthodox Faith, and the Faith of the Fathers. Having this wonderful treasure, let us preserve it, let us keep it, and let us also use it in such a way that this treasure becomes the victory of Christ in us and in His Church." ~ St. Severus of Antioch ~
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 11:34:14 PM »

I am very grateful that the Third Rome has spoken.

Huh Ok... 

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 12:13:07 AM »

Huh Ok... 

She is not even in communion with us, who cares.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 12:56:50 AM »

Huh Ok... 

Hey, one of my dear friends is still in the OCA, and he is trying to get me back in.
He is like a big brother to me, so watch your back man.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Seraphim98
High Elder

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 02:18:59 AM »

Axios Patriarch Kirill.

God be praised.

Maybe this can end well now for all concerned. I know my heart feels lighter seeing that Metropolitan Jonah and his welfare are not passed over in silence by His Holiness who is one of the few who has some influence to encourage a godly and fraternal tying off of these present troubles. May his voice be heard by those with ears to hear. May his brother primates similarly express their congratulations and beneficent hopes to our new Metropolitan and to our Holy Synod.

This simple letter is the best news I've seen since July.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:26:01 AM by Seraphim98 » Logged
orthonorm
Moderated
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 02:31:35 AM »

Huh Ok... 

And some people don't understand the joys of kicking a dead horse.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Seraphim98
High Elder

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 02:32:06 AM »

No one has called +Jonah either a thief or a rapist. And can you not at least speak respectfully of the Moscow Patriarchate?

I think the point she is trying to get at is not that anyone has accused him of being a thief or rapist but that in her view clergy accused/associated with such onerous crimes have been treated with greater kindness and leniency than Metropolitan Jonah whose greatest failing synodally speaking is that he does not always play well with others.
orthonorm
Moderated
Hoplitarches

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 02:33:19 AM »

The Third Rome vs. The Third Moscow.

This is pretty awesome, but not as much as a pay per view Putin vs. Netanyahu fight to death.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 03:10:49 AM »

Axios Patriarch Kirill.

God be praised.

Maybe this can end well now for all concerned. I know my heart feels lighter seeing that Metropolitan Jonah and his welfare are not passed over in silence by His Holiness who is one of the few who has some influence to encourage a godly and fraternal tying off of these present troubles. May his voice be heard by those with ears to hear. May his brother primates similarly express their congratulations and beneficent hopes to our new Metropolitan and to our Holy Synod.

This simple letter is the best news I've seen since July.

Amen.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 03:12:22 AM »

No one has called +Jonah either a thief or a rapist. And can you not at least speak respectfully of the Moscow Patriarchate?

I think the point she is trying to get at is not that anyone has accused him of being a thief or rapist but that in her view clergy accused/associated with such onerous crimes have been treated with greater kindness and leniency than Metropolitan Jonah whose greatest failing synodally speaking is that he does not always play well with others.

Agreed. Thanks for expressing my views so eloquently.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 11:04:51 AM »

Or the fact that he failed to disclose important information to the Synod about sexual abuse that was occurring, putting the whole OCA at risk of scandal and a lawsuit.
sheenj
OC.net guru

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 11:20:32 AM »

Or the fact that he failed to disclose important information to the Synod about sexual abuse that was occurring, putting the whole OCA at risk of scandal and a lawsuit.

Pfft, details.
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 11:57:02 AM »

Pfft, details.

I think that sheenj has put his finger on it; I suspect that there were larger issues that were important to Moscow--issues that transcended whatever internal issues the OCA had. I think that +Jonah was important to them and I admire that they are showing the world that Moscow stands by her supporters.  
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:58:18 AM by Carl Kraeff (Second Chance) » Logged

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 12:12:57 PM »

Pfft, details.

I think that sheenj has put his finger on it; I suspect that there were larger issues that were important to Moscow--issues that transcended whatever internal issues the OCA had. I think that +Jonah was important to them and I admire that they are showing the world that Moscow stands by her supporters.  

I think sheen's brief comment was meant as sarcasm.

Of course Metropolitan Jonah was important, as he was to everyone. His wellbeing and his family's should be respected and attended to. But that of course, doesn't mean that Moscow wants him back or that Moscow doesn't respect Metropolitan Tikhon or the Holy Synod.
sheenj
OC.net guru

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 12:40:59 PM »

Yeah, it was sarcasm.  Grin
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Antioch - NA

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »

I think most of the commentators have missed the point of the letter.

This letter confirms that Metropolitan Jonah was properly removed from his throne.  This ends any argument regarding his restoration.

Moscow is not sanctioning any type of 'lawyering up,' but rather urging a settlement that does not involve a willful humiliation of a former First Hierarch.  Were that to happen, the Orthodox world would go into panic mode (let's think, how many First Hierarchs are facing mounting criticism?).  One only need look at the Bulgarian situation to understand how hesitant Synods are in removing even the most profoundly incapacitated senior bishops.

Moscow is also not, by this letter, telling the OCA to give him millions of dollars.  The typical fate of a retired bishop is a nice apartment in a monastery.  No travel expenses, family & friends plan, etc.  Metropolitan Jonah never stopped being a monk, and a monk dies to the world.  His natural place would be at St. Tikhon's Monastery, the senior monastery of the OCA, along side his predecessor, Metropolitan Herman.

http://orthodoxyandrecovery.blogspot.com
The most dangerous thing about riding a tiger is the dismount.  - Indian proverb
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »

This letter confirms that Metropolitan Jonah was properly removed from his throne.  This ends any argument regarding his restoration.

Moscow is not sanctioning any type of 'lawyering up,' but rather urging a settlement that does not involve a willful humiliation of a former First Hierarch.  Were that to happen, the Orthodox world would go into panic mode (let's think, how many First Hierarchs are facing mounting criticism?).  One only need look at the Bulgarian situation to understand how hesitant Synods are in removing even the most profoundly incapacitated senior bishops.

Moscow is also not, by this letter, telling the OCA to give him millions of dollars.  The typical fate of a retired bishop is a nice apartment in a monastery.  No travel expenses, family & friends plan, etc.  Metropolitan Jonah never stopped being a monk, and a monk dies to the world.  His natural place would be at St. Tikhon's Monastery, the senior monastery of the OCA, along side his predecessor, Metropolitan Herman.

Ugh, Metropolitan Herman doesn't even deserve that. Is he really at St. Tikhon's Monastery? Well, remind me never to visit there. As long as he is there, I'll make sure to never visit there or donate anything to there.

Why not allow Metropolitan Jonah to return to the monastery he himself founded?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 01:27:16 PM by 88Devin12 » Logged
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »

I'm not exactly sure whether Met. Herman is on the grounds or merely nearby, but he is essentially in the area at least.

The monastery in Manton is not the senior monastery, which is why I did not mention it.  The monastery itself has had a schism, and so it is struggling right now.  Were the metropolitan to settle there, my thinking is that the most critical of sorts would consider it some kind of punishment or exile, which Moscow's letter infers would be contrary to tradition.  However, if the metropolitan were to choose to go their voluntarily, I would see no problem with that.  However, he does not seem to be making such desires known through those closest to him.

This letter confirms that Metropolitan Jonah was properly removed from his throne.  This ends any argument regarding his restoration.

Moscow is not sanctioning any type of 'lawyering up,' but rather urging a settlement that does not involve a willful humiliation of a former First Hierarch.  Were that to happen, the Orthodox world would go into panic mode (let's think, how many First Hierarchs are facing mounting criticism?).  One only need look at the Bulgarian situation to understand how hesitant Synods are in removing even the most profoundly incapacitated senior bishops.

Moscow is also not, by this letter, telling the OCA to give him millions of dollars.  The typical fate of a retired bishop is a nice apartment in a monastery.  No travel expenses, family & friends plan, etc.  Metropolitan Jonah never stopped being a monk, and a monk dies to the world.  His natural place would be at St. Tikhon's Monastery, the senior monastery of the OCA, along side his predecessor, Metropolitan Herman.

Ugh, Metropolitan Herman doesn't even deserve that. Is he really at St. Tikhon's Monastery? Well, remind me never to visit there. As long as he is there, I'll make sure to never visit there or donate anything to there.

The most dangerous thing about riding a tiger is the dismount.  - Indian proverb
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »

I'm not exactly sure whether Met. Herman is on the grounds or merely nearby, but he is essentially in the area at least.

The monastery in Manton is not the senior monastery, which is why I did not mention it.  The monastery itself has had a schism, and so it is struggling right now.  Were the metropolitan to settle there, my thinking is that the most critical of sorts would consider it some kind of punishment or exile, which Moscow's letter infers would be contrary to tradition.  However, if the metropolitan were to choose to go their voluntarily, I would see no problem with that.  However, he does not seem to be making such desires known through those closest to him.

If Metropolitan Herman is indeed at the monastery, then I definitely will not be donating anything to them.

He isn't involved with St. Tikhon's Seminary is he? God forbid.
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »

No, he's not involved with the seminary.

I also don't think it is very Christian to 'punish' the monastery just because Metropolitan Herman was consigned there after his humiliating removal as Primate.  He has kept quiet, not hired any lawyers, and not disrupted anyone's life.  He has not agitated or caused anyone in the OCA to even acknowledge his existence.  Why punish the monks for that?  Do they even have a choice?  I think not.

The monks at St. Tikhon's are not there to serve Met. Herman, but to live out their lives in repentance, depending on what little the OCA community provides to them.

Have a little charity...

If Metropolitan Herman is indeed at the monastery, then I definitely will not be donating anything to them.

rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 02:18:15 PM »

Yeah, it was sarcasm.  Grin
And funny too, although I am not sure myself how much truth there is to the accusations. But nonetheless, my impression from Fr. Hopko and other bishops who I trust is that he had trouble working with others. I have a sense that Bishop Job would have felt the same way, but obviously how does one know that :/
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 03:07:35 PM »

I also don't think it is very Christian to 'punish' the monastery just because Metropolitan Herman was consigned there after his humiliating removal as Primate.  He has kept quiet, not hired any lawyers, and not disrupted anyone's life.  He has not agitated or caused anyone in the OCA to even acknowledge his existence.  Why punish the monks for that?  Do they even have a choice?  I think not.

The monks at St. Tikhon's are not there to serve Met. Herman, but to live out their lives in repentance, depending on what little the OCA community provides to them.

Have a little charity...

Met. Herman deserves the darkest, coldest, leakiest cell they've got. Refusing to donate ensures he gets that. Or refusing to fund it may encourage him to leave the monastery.
orthonorm
Moderated
Hoplitarches

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 03:13:47 PM »

Have a little charity...

Met. Herman deserves the darkest, coldest, leakiest cell they've got. Refusing to donate ensures he gets that. Or refusing to fund it may encourage him to leave the monastery.

Devin,

This is a safe space. There are no judgements.

Please feel free to tell us how you truly feel.

Orual
Orthodoxy = 7, not 3
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Sunday Morning Costume Parade

I'm just here for the food.

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 03:18:57 PM »

Metropolitan Herman does not live at St. Tikhon's, and is not allowed to even set foot there.

There are so many ill-considered comments in various places about what a "retired bishop" or "monk" like Metropolitan Jonah should get from the Church.  Metropolitan Jonah is not retired, and His Beatitude has every right to expect an arrangement that affords due consideration to himself and his dependent family members.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:19:46 PM by Orual » Logged

He spoke it as kindly and heartily as could be; as if a man dashed a gallon of cold water in your broth and never doubted you'd like it all the better. 

- C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces
f.k.a. Matron.a
Orual
Orthodoxy = 7, not 3
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Sunday Morning Costume Parade

I'm just here for the food.

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »

LOL.  Metropolitan Herman does not live in a cell.  He is not even allowed to go to St. Tikhon's.  He lives in a house and attends church at Holy Resurrection in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

He spoke it as kindly and heartily as could be; as if a man dashed a gallon of cold water in your broth and never doubted you'd like it all the better. 

- C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces
f.k.a. Matron.a
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »

LOL.  Metropolitan Herman does not live in a cell.  He is not even allowed to go to St. Tikhon's.  He lives in a house and attends church at Holy Resurrection in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

Orual, I was speaking to statements by another member of this site who said he was a member of St Tikhons or at least was in the area. So I was speaking to if he was a member.

Thank God he isn't a monk at St Tikhons and isn't involved with the seminary either.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »

How is your desire that a man suffer such punishment a Christian virtue?
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 03:43:09 PM »

I never said it was one, and honestly, I don't care. I wouldn't even kiss the man's hand, even if I were forced to serve with him. If he ever showed up at a parish I was at, I'd walk right out the front door and stay away till he was gone.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:44:28 PM by 88Devin12 » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »

I never said it was one, and honestly, I don't care. I wouldn't even kiss the man's hand, even if I were forced to serve with him. If he ever showed up at a parish I was at, I'd walk right out the front door and stay away till he was gone.
Then how are you able to call yourself a Christian?
Cyrillic
Warned
Merarches

Cyrillico est imperare orbi universo

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »

What's wrong with Met. Herman?

"Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero must drink brandy."
-Dr. Samuel Johnson
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 04:00:51 PM »

Are you kidding? Where were you in the last 10 years?
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 04:02:04 PM »

Then how are you able to call yourself a Christian?

What makes me not one? I'm more of one than he is.
Cyrillic
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:52 PM »

I'm not old enough to remember, so do you mind telling me what I missed?

"Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero must drink brandy."
-Dr. Samuel Johnson
88Devin12
Protokentarchos

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2012, 04:10:52 PM »

Ah, I see you're an inquirer.

Well I'll say that you may want to wait to really read into all this because it really is not good and caused a lot of members of the OCA to either leave for other jurisdictions or even lose their faith entirely.

The short and ugly is on Wikipedia, again, I may wait for a while to read it if I were you, or just keep in mind that we are all humans and our leaders are just as fallible as we are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_scandal_in_the_Orthodox_Church_in_America
age234
High Elder

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »

We need to chill out here.

The fact that Met. Herman has submitted to his fate, rather than run off to some schismatic group or do something else, shows he at least has some remorse and acceptance for everything he's responsible for. For all we know, he might weep all day, every day over it; there's no way of knowing.

God will be his judge, and I'm sure that reality is awful enough for him to imagine. Why the need to carry on with this tantrum and these hypothetical idle threats? which he has surely heard worse than, will never read, and wouldn't care about if he did? Feel better?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:12:03 PM by age234 » Logged
Cyrillic
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »

Ah, I see you're an inquirer.

Well I'll say that you may want to wait to really read into all this because it really is not good and caused a lot of members of the OCA to either leave for other jurisdictions or even lose their faith entirely.

Oh, being a Dutchman I'll probably never even see an OCA parish in my life. Besides, it can hardly be worse than the scandals the RCC is facing.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:14:00 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

-Dr. Samuel Johnson
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: