OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 12:06:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO'S & the Bible  (Read 1349 times) Average Rating: 0
Jakub
Archon

« on: May 07, 2004, 11:46:27 PM »

Well kids here it is, set your phazers on stun!

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ufos.html

Anybody in pics look familiar ?

JB
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 11:49:04 PM by Jakub » Logged

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.
Nacho
OC.net guru

Faith: EasternOrthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

The face of Corporate America

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 12:50:04 AM »

Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars reveals:

# the great Cosmic Clock embodied in the Ouroboros, and the true meaning of this serpentine symbol
  # the "gods" who ruled the planets in the ages before Adam - (Pre Adamic History) - and their return as "aliens"
  # the distinctly Martian influence on human civilization from earliest times to the present
  # the meaning behind the esoteric tenet "As Above, So Below"
  # the Great Work of the Mystery Schools from its origin to the implementation by the modern alchemists of NASA

Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

WOW!!!!!!!!!
I hope these guys don't quite their day jobs anytime soon. I thought "trekies" were bad, but these guys take the cake. What they need are a few shots of whiskey to take the "edge" off & chill out for awhile.

If Christians are speculating whether or not aliens can be saved, they are just adding to the confusion. "Aliens" are really disembodied angels -- the rebellious angels who according to Jude left their God-given habitation to dwell in genetically manipulated hybrid bodies just prior to the Flood ... the Nephilim of Genesis 6.

Yea, LOL Cheesy. I think your whole site is adding to the "confusion." Sounds like some major goup polarization going on here.

Since the early 1990's, Watcher Website has been a repository for research dealing with UFOs, the Monuments of Cydonia Mars, Angels & Aliens, Conspiracy & End Time Prophecy. David's book discusses such topics from our website in depth and much more, disclosing knowledge that previously only the highest ranking members of Masonry & the Mystery Schools have been privy to through the ages.

Hmmmm.......Well, I have a suggestion. They could all go into business with Hal "the late great planet earth" Lindsey & Jack Van Impe and could write many great books & do a world wide tour since 99.99% of the rest of us are left in the dark to what's really going on behind the scenes. I mean come on, they are the experts.... Wink

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 01:29:09 AM »

I think the "Watchers" have been smoking too much martian maui and reading Ezekiel.

I remember this stuff 30 years ago.

JB

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 02:32:15 PM »

Good Grief!  <Shakes the head sighing and pinching the bridge of the nose>  I'm not quite sure whether it's Real or a Spoof.  It's the two pictures on either side of the alien under "Mary Sightings"... For those who are not parents, they are 2 Pokemon named "Mewtwo" and "Mew" (And just to be precise in the world of Pokemon, they are not the ones who in an episode are suggested to be aliens, those the the "Clefairy" pink, winged and very "Kawaii" Japanese for "Cute!")

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 06:06:35 PM »

Ebor,

I thought you would enjoy the site, now awaiting David's comments.

james

Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 03:18:19 AM »

NEW DELHI: The Army troops deployed along the China border from Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh in northeast have reported more than 100 sightings of "Unidentified Flying Objects" (UFOs) in the last three months.

Agencies including the Army, DRDO, NTRO and the ITBP have not yet been able to identify these luminous flying objects.
The officials confirmed that these UFOs were not Chinese drones or satellites.

They said Army had also moved a mobile ground-based radar unit and a spectrum analyser to verify the identity of the object but could not detect the object that was being tracked visually, indicating it was non-metallic.
There is still no explanation, however, for what is believed to be the clearest UFO sighting yet, in the Lahaul-Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh less than 100 km south of Ladakh in 2004. A five-member group of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil Kulkarni of the ISRO's Space Applications Centre in Ahmedabad were on a research trip through the barren Samudra Tapu Valley. They filmed a fourfoot tall robot-like figure, that walked along the valley, 50 m away from them. The humanoid object then rapidly became airborne and disappeared. The encounter lasted 40 minutes.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 03:27:09 AM by Jetavan » Logged

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »

If you go to youtube, there are vast amounts of videos on "Aliens being demons".

More importantly, that people believe that the Elite of the world will "stage" an Alien invasion.   This invasion they say will result in 2 outcomes (or both).

It will destroy all religion worldwide, as people seeing these "outer space guys" will harm theology greatly.

The beings will be revealed to us and live among us.  The beings that is (are demons).   They say this will bring in the anti-christ system.   Interesting that the article cited Crowley's drawing, being the typical "gray" alien.

It's the weird part of the internet and youtube.   It actually goes really deep.   Much more involved than face value would have it seem.  Easy to laugh at from an up front page, but these folks rationalize it & reason it.

I'll just think more about it when we get an alien invasion.  LOL.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: