Author Topic: Is it true about Talmud?  (Read 838 times)

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Hoplitarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
Re: Is it true about Talmud?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2016, 09:08:47 PM »
Talmud is a stupid and hateful book which does contain any true knowledge. If you want to learn who Jesus really was read this.

Simkins,

This is not the first time, nor the second time, but the third time you have engaged in blasphemy.  No need to explain to you that this is forbidden as you know very well that it's against the rules.

I'm placing you on maximum post-moderation.  Unfortunately the system will not allow me to make it 49 points in one shot.  So I am going to give you 45 points, wait until it goes down to 44, and give you another 5.  You need to consider how to discuss theological disagreements without insulting God, the Church, or individual saints.  If you are unable to do this, don't even bother posting.

God bless.

Mina

Edit: upon recommendation, removed the words "illegal" & "illegality" to remove confusion
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:54:59 PM by minasoliman »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline primuspilus

• Taxiarches
  • Inserting personal quote here.
    • Holy Trinity Orthodox Church
  • Faith: Western Rite Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: AOCNA - Diocese of Charleston and beyond
Re: Is it true about Talmud?
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2016, 03:43:57 PM »
Was that supposed to be funny? That was just plain stupid. You're like the kid trying too hard to be funny to the rest of his middle school peers.

PP
"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker