OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 30, 2014, 12:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Athens, Greece.  (Read 3212 times) Average Rating: 0
LBK
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2012, 10:31:56 PM »

BTW: someone mentioned the organisation, Golden Dawn on here. i researched them a little. they sound hard core (i like) could be just what Greece needs right now.

Are you serious?

Nikolaostheservant, be careful what you wish for.
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2012, 10:37:13 PM »

This talk of fighting the invaders from the North and/or attacking the Turks is plain silly. It seems to me that some Greeks are acting out of frustration. That said, it is not a good thing to provoke the Turks. The last time I checked they far outnumber the Greeks and have one of the best armed forces in the world. Greeks are more like Italians: lovers and not fighters. There is nothing wrong with that; in my three years in Italy, I heard this from Italians themselves repeatedly--they were and I assume are now quite proud of that. Getting back to the subject at hand, there is nothing wrong with being patriotic but baiting your eternal enemy may be a case of terminal stupidity.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2012, 10:37:26 PM »

Humanity will be saved by its only Savior, Jesus Christ. Many will be surprised when he comes, thinking they had done his will. "Lord, did we not cast out demons in your name?" But, though they had wrapped themselves in the Cross, in that day it will be their undoing. Woe to those who take the Cross for a stardard and are not crucified to their passions, to worldliness, and to humanist utopianism.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »

This talk of fighting the invaders from the North and/or attacking the Turks is plain silly. It seems to me that some Greeks are acting out of frustration. That said, it is not a good thing to provoke the Turks. The last time I checked they far outnumber the Greeks and have one of the best armed forces in the world. Greeks are more like Italians: lovers and not fighters. There is nothing wrong with that; in my three years in Italy, I heard this from Italians themselves repeatedly--they were and I assume are now quite proud of that. Getting back to the subject at hand, there is nothing wrong with being patriotic but baiting your eternal enemy may be a case of terminal stupidity.

Indeed. Remember the Great Idea, that wasn't. Besides, Greek plans to take back the City have traditionally involved the operation of Russia. And Russia doesn't always do what she is expected to do, particularly by those who put their hope in her.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2012, 10:45:28 PM »

Humanity will be saved by its only Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen. I hesitate to type too much more because I don't want to sound like I'm against our Greek friend, but this was my initial reaction to claims that "only Greeks can make the difference"...  Undecided

Nobody's nationality or contributions to humankind will save them.

Constantine XII

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2012, 10:54:21 PM »

Nice video Constantine XII.
I was born in Athens and my father is Spartan and my mother is Cretan..........maybe that's why i like it!?

Makes me proud to be Greek, i was not always.

here is one i like....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2CDm95QBXs

BTW: someone mentioned the organisation, Golden Dawn on here. i researched them a little. they sound hard core (i like) could be just what Greece needs right now.

Athens vs Sparta. Which side do you prefer? I prefer Sparta because ... they won and because my roots are from Messinia. I have found my genealogical tree from 1765 in Messinia.

About Golden Dawn. I do not know if they are good, but I think they belong to Greek Mafia. Greek Mafia is a new Mafia and I believe they have very big power... If I have to choose between Jews and Greek Mafia, I prefer Greek Mafia.

And a few good videos for you:

1) ΛΟΚ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJSWYsEzCPY (GREEK)

2) Macedonia was, is and always will be Greek, Greek, Greek, Greek....: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2h2Vm1lz8 (ENGLISH)

3) Lightnings and thunderbolts want to cut you... Big dogs (Europeans) want to eat you ... again ... and again ... and again ... We fought. We joined in battles. We won... We are in top of knowledge in humanity... We are back after 400 years under Turks.... My motherland Greece.... How much I love you? Song by Notis Sfakianakis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbiVAb5TtOE (GREEK)

4) A video about Parthenon, the greatest cultural monument in the humanity. Greek government turns the light off, after 02:00 am.

With background the monument, which they turn off at 2 o' clock, because the art of gods breaks the piazza down.

They turn the switch off, but I remind them, when the sun rises, Parthenon shines.

Knowledge and truth can go us in Ancient times again, in the level of Ancient Greeks.

They gave us light, and when Parthenon is dark, all the humanity has a responsibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4HxG6iMUtc (GREEK)

4) And a video about Greek diaspora. In this forum too many Greeks outside of Greece exist. They must see this video. The humanity has only one problem... It is called Greece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj3msbbIgPA (GREEK)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:08:58 PM by Constantine XII » Logged

"Σώπασε κυρά Δέσποινα και μη πολυδακρύζεις, πάλι με χρόνους, με καιρούς, πάλι δικά μας θα ΄ναι"
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2012, 11:58:38 PM »

I believe I can come up with some quotes by Winston Churchill which disagrees with your estimation of the Greeks. I'm more than surprised at you here.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2012, 12:14:20 AM »

Humanity will be saved by its only Savior, Jesus Christ. Many will be surprised when he comes, thinking they had done his will. "Lord, did we not cast out demons in your name?" But, though they had wrapped themselves in the Cross, in that day it will be their undoing. Woe to those who take the Cross for a stardard and are not crucified to their passions, to worldliness, and to humanist utopianism.

Amen, amen. Maranatha.

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2012, 12:15:39 AM »

This just keeps getting better. Smiley

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2012, 12:22:02 AM »

This is awesome.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

Faith: greek orthodox
Jurisdiction: christian

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2012, 12:43:28 AM »

I agree, they should not be provoking the enemy, that's just stupid. it should definitely be a covert operation, and the attack should be sudden.

also regarding what i said abt golden dawn~~i don't know much abt them, but they definitely have a few things correct.

and Greeks being lovers not fighters........Definitly the opposite is true.

we are lovers, don't get me wrong, but we are fighters first and formost!  Check out our Greek history.
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2012, 02:20:18 AM »

In the South, the phrase "bless your heart" has a good double meaning that could sum up a better approach at least until such time as a poster starts publishing tracts.

In Louisiana that phrase is used as an endearing way to say you are stupid. laugh

Aw, don't I make the list?  Sad

Please don't go on that list. Tongue
I was the one who initially pointed out how racist everyone was being in Random Postings!

No one was being racist. I'll go buy a dictionary for you.

Racism - a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

FYI, wanting to slow down immigration a little bit to protect your nation's culture is not racism. You cannot make up your own definition to things you know. No one ever said "let's get rid of immigrants or immigration"...I do not think it is wrong to ask immigrants to (ex.) Norway to learn Norwegian and adopt some local customs (while keeping and passing on their own with their family). You have no freaking idea how bad it is because you are not there and do not witness the situation.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:27:28 AM by celticfan1888 » Logged

Forgive my sins.
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2012, 04:25:51 AM »

This just keeps getting better. Smiley

Indeed. I wonder is his last name Portokalos.

Propably not, he lacks his style.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:26:10 AM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2012, 07:05:31 PM »

I believe I can come up with some quotes by Winston Churchill which disagrees with your estimation of the Greeks. I'm more than surprised at you here.

Professional judgment (26 years in the USAF). Regarding the great Mr. Churchill, please do remember two things: (a) he was fatally wrong in the Gallipoli campaign and (b) the Greek and UK royal houses were related, which may have caused him to cheer for the Greeks.

Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2012, 07:45:06 PM »

Professional judgment (26 years in the USAF). Regarding the great Mr. Churchill, please do remember two things: (a) he was fatally wrong in the Gallipoli campaign and (b) the Greek and UK royal houses were related, which may have caused him to cheer for the Greeks.

Then in your professional past I am sure you read of the Greek participation in the British evacuation of Crete in WWII and, of course, the Greek resistance to the Italians necessitating the Germans diverting troops to Greece and throwing Hitler's Russian campaign off to the point that it was doomed.
As to post WWI - Greeks would have whipped the Turks but the Brits pulled support.

I agree things are different today, but both countries are NATO members and NATO supplied and I doubt war between them would be tolerated by the organization anyway.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »

Greek Family Values

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XV2LVgaCT4&feature=relmfu

Forgive my sins.
Cantor Krishnich
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Pan-Orthodox Christianity

Mar Ahmed the Daftadar

« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2012, 09:32:13 PM »

BTW: do you think we scared the o/p away with our greek and american bashing?Huh

Probably. I would shake the dust from my sandals and depart these environs were I he.

And we wonder why Greeks dislike Americans...

Americans: The snotty Parisians of the Internet. (Well, some people here, not being Americans, show how American they are by their actions.) This thread has continued like one long, unnecessary but astronomically expensive war.
laugh well said!

Most Holy Theotokos, Save Us!
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy Upon Me a Sinner!
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2012, 11:57:33 PM »

I confess this turned out to be a really depressing thread. Nikolaostheservant, I really hope you have read more, it was your gullibility that disturbed me the most. Nuf Sed.
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

Faith: greek orthodox
Jurisdiction: christian

« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2012, 08:49:24 PM »

I confess this turned out to be a really depressing thread. Nikolaostheservant, I really hope you have read more, it was your gullibility that disturbed me the most. Nuf Sed.

Yes i have read more.
Im assuming you are referring to the "golden dawn".
Two words comes to mind abt them "Fascist" and "Neo-Nazi".

Sometimes one just needs a little more time to research the subject.
Above where i spoke abt them all i had read is they are helping the Greek ppl get food and clothing, addressing the immigration problem and providing help when the police cant.
i had nor realised that they beat immigrants and the police look the other way--i had not realised that they extort $$ and supplies from the people they help--i had not realised they are......neo-Nazis Fascist in the purest form. taking advantage of ppl who have no other choice but to take there help!
and to use your term "Nuf Said"!
tnx for your concern,eventually i get there.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2012, 01:12:30 AM »

Yes i have read more.

Above where i spoke abt them all i had read is they are helping the Greek ppl get food and clothing, addressing the immigration problem and providing help when the police cant.
i had nor realised that they beat immigrants and the police look the other way--i had not realised that they extort $$ and supplies from the people they help--i had not realised they are......neo-Nazis Fascist in the purest form. taking advantage of ppl who have no other choice but to take there help!

Thank you for the joy you have given me Nikolaos. Yes I was concerned and I do care about you. You do Him honor, Nikolaos, and you honor our ancestors who died fighting against this mentality.

akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2012, 01:15:25 AM »

Yes i have read more.

Thank you for the joy you have given me Nikolaos. Yes I was concerned and I do care about you. You do Him honor, Nikolaos, and you honor our ancestors who died fighting against this mentality.

+1

An encouraging exchange.

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »

Then in your professional past I am sure you read of the Greek participation in the British evacuation of Crete in WWII and, of course, the Greek resistance to the Italians necessitating the Germans diverting troops to Greece and throwing Hitler's Russian campaign off to the point that it was doomed.
As to post WWI - Greeks would have whipped the Turks but the Brits pulled support.

I agree things are different today, but both countries are NATO members and NATO supplied and I doubt war between them would be tolerated by the organization anyway.

Except for the US, UK and Turkey, NATO is a toothless tiger. The Russians are not yet strong enough to do anything. So, it boils down to what the US/UK would do if war broke out between Greece and Turkey. If Greece attacks Turkey, I do not think that she would have any friend, to include Russia and the UK. Aside for diplomatic efforts, I do not see anyone coming to the aid of Greece, unless the conflict is especially damaging to the civilian population and takes longer than couple of weeks. I just do not see the Turks attacking the Greeks without some great provocation--like the way Cyprus started.

ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2012, 08:50:46 PM »

Orthodoxy is a 100% Greek invention.

I thought Jesus was a Jew...

If your question is why they hate Hellenism (general talking), the reason is very simple. If you have understood Greek civilization, you cannot become a@@hole. You cannot become gay...

Really?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Art_gr%C3%A8cia.jpg

picture can be considered indecent

I guess he never heard of the position of the Rear Admiral of the Greek Navy. Up periscope!

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »

I guess he never heard of the position of the Rear Admiral of the Greek Navy. Up periscope!

Since Constantine XII (Porphyrogenitos) hasn't posted for 10 days, what are you  referring to here? A link will do. I am sure there is back story or you would not have been so cryptic. I am not a cat and therefore there is no reason for worry. I agree the phrasing of this request is awkward but  I am too lazy today to fix it.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2012, 01:27:07 AM »

The posts regarding Golden Dawn have been moved to Politics.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=48343.0
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:28:14 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2012, 07:22:36 AM »

On this forum, there are other Greeks but some ppl don't particularly like Greeks.

I am not anti-Greek (I am even married to one), but I think the insular and deluded arrogance exemplified in this thread is the reason certain people here and elsewhere aren't exactly enthralled with Greeks.
I don't understand where you get any "arrogance" from anything in their posts. These Greeks are proud of who they are and where they come from, something in these days has become some kind of International "thought crime", no one can have any kind of ultra patriotic or ethnic pride, everything has to be all all encompassing globalism or diversified, anyone who speaks otherwise is a threat to the internationalist agenda. The Greeks have a very proud and distinct history and heritage, which used to be an asset for a culture at one time but now the proponents of the  holier than thou new religion of "multiculturalism" looks snobbily down on the Hellenists as "intolerant" and "insular". The irony here is the ones crying about "tolerance" are about as intolerant as you can get.

I applaud these Greeks who are proud of their culture and wish to preserve it.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Constantine XII

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2012, 07:44:39 AM »

Thank you. And an article in Greek language with title: The worldwide civilization is Greek. http://http---ellinon-anava.pblogs.gr/2012/12/dr-karl-wilhelm-weeber-o-politismos-ehei-ellhnikh-katagwgh.html

And a book written by Jew Joseph Yahuda in English language with title: Hebrew is Greek http://www.amazon.com/Hebrew-Greek-Joseph-Yahuda/dp/0728900130
Hebrew language is derived from Greek language... If you want the book in pdf, send me pm.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:45:12 AM by Constantine XII » Logged

"Σώπασε κυρά Δέσποινα και μη πολυδακρύζεις, πάλι με χρόνους, με καιρούς, πάλι δικά μας θα ΄ναι"
jmbejdl
Count-Palatine James the Spurious of Giggleswick on the Naze
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Church of Romania

Great Martyr St. John the New of Suceava

« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2012, 08:02:46 AM »

And a book written by Jew Joseph Yahuda in English language with title: Hebrew is Greek http://www.amazon.com/Hebrew-Greek-Joseph-Yahuda/dp/0728900130
Hebrew language is derived from Greek language... If you want the book in pdf, send me pm.

No, it's really not. They aren't even in the same linguistic family. Every country seems to produce these crackpot ideas based on nationalistic nonsense, whether it's British Israelism, or Nicolae Densusianu with his weird ideas of Dacia being the origin of European civilisations. If you take the time to actually learn something of linguistics you'll be able to dismiss this obvious nonsense and yet, guess what, you can (and should) still be proud of your country. There is enough to proud of in Greek history without making rubbish up.

The worry I have about your posts in this thread is that you go so far as to make me wonder if, were I to meet you, you might make me feel as though you don't think I, an English born, ethnically mixed, convert in the Romanian Orthodox Church can ever really be Orthodox enough, simply because I am not Greek. I hope not but, sadly, I can't say you'd be the first Greek to give me that impression.

James

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
LBK
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2012, 08:04:49 AM »

Thank you. And an article in Greek language with title: The worldwide civilization is Greek. http://http---ellinon-anava.pblogs.gr/2012/12/dr-karl-wilhelm-weeber-o-politismos-ehei-ellhnikh-katagwgh.html

Joseph Yahuda must have stolen his idea from the father in My Big Fat Greek WeddingRoll Eyes
Cyrillic
Warned
Merarches

Ceci n'est pas un Poirot

« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »

I laughed.

"Eheu fugaces, Postume, Postume,
labuntur anni"
-Horace, Odes II:14
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2012, 02:55:48 PM »

No, it's really not. They aren't even in the same linguistic family. Every country seems to produce these crackpot ideas based on nationalistic nonsense, whether it's British Israelism, or Nicolae Densusianu with his weird ideas of Dacia being the origin of European civilisations. If you take the time to actually learn something of linguistics you'll be able to dismiss this obvious nonsense and yet, guess what, you can (and should) still be proud of your country. There is enough to proud of in Greek history without making rubbish up.

The worry I have about your posts in this thread is that you go so far as to make me wonder if, were I to meet you, you might make me feel as though you don't think I, an English born, ethnically mixed, convert in the Romanian Orthodox Church can ever really be Orthodox enough, simply because I am not Greek. I hope not but, sadly, I can't say you'd be the first Greek to give me that impression.

James
Having lived amongst the Greeks I don't know about "orthodox" but you probably won't ever be Greek enough for them.   Wink

And I don't know about Hebrew coming out of the Greek, that's a bit of a stretch . But what do I know? It's all Greek to me.  Grin

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »

That fat drunk was wrong about a lot of things and those limeys were lucky that Hitler was so "nice" at Dunkirk to let them cross the Channel to fight another day. As for the Greeks, they are historically tenacious fighters, they could more than hold their own against a few Turks.

Nephi
Protokentarchos

Faith: Non-Chalcedonian Chalcedonian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2012, 10:37:29 AM »

I don't understand where you get any "arrogance" from anything in their posts. These Greeks are proud of who they are and where they come from, something in these days has become some kind of International "thought crime", no one can have any kind of ultra patriotic or ethnic pride, everything has to be all all encompassing globalism or diversified, anyone who speaks otherwise is a threat to the internationalist agenda. The Greeks have a very proud and distinct history and heritage, which used to be an asset for a culture at one time but now the proponents of the  holier than thou new religion of "multiculturalism" looks snobbily down on the Hellenists as "intolerant" and "insular". The irony here is the ones crying about "tolerance" are about as intolerant as you can get.

Honestly, did you even read the thread before posting?
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2012, 10:31:11 PM »

Honestly, did you even read the thread before posting?
Umm....yes.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: