OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 11:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Athens, Greece.  (Read 3041 times) Average Rating: 0
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »

This is silly. Even Newsweek knows that Finland is the best country in the World.

I don't know what's to be proud of in being Finnish (Kalevala? Nokia phones that used to be popular?), except maybe the fact that the Russians consider you hard drinkers...and 'pride' might be the wrong term for that.  Wink

This thread is hilarious, though. Nobody cares that you're Greek but you. I mean, I like gyros and all, but come on.

Finns invented Angry Birds. Case closed.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »

I don't know what that means. Case closed they're great? Case closed they're terrible and should feel bad about themselves? (I've never played that game, but people tell me it's very addictive, so it seems like it could go either way.)

That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 06:05:23 PM »

Hello all... My name is Konstantinos or Constantine and I am from Athens, Greece... 24 - 25 years old... I hope this topic is in the appropriate position.

I am a proud Christian Greek Orthodox. I love the history of Greece and especially Byzantine Greece... Byzantine Empire is my favorite Empire (and Macedonia) and every day I thank GOD, because my name is Constantine. I think a few of you, have already understood the meaning of my account's name: Constantine XII...

I believe in God, in Jesus Christ like a Modern Christian Orthodox, like my parents, like my grandparents ... like my Greek ancestors the last 2000 years.

I listen Greek music and of course my favorite one is Byzantine Music. I hope I will study soon Byzantine Music because I think it has very beautiful secrets...

I fast very often.

Do you know what I have done to my ID? In Greece they have forbidden religion in our ID, because they hate Christian Orthodox. So, in my signature in ID, I have added two letters: Χ.Ο., from Greek Χριστιανός Ορθόδοξος, which means Christian Orthodox.

Anyway, I am in this forum, because I want to find friends around the world who are proud Christian Orthodox. I hope you will welcome me...

Konstantinos - Constantine...
Well if it's Pride you're looking for, you're looking for, you'll find it in droves here.

Not by any means claiming to be the exception to that.

For what it's worth, my religion isn't listed on my ID, and I don't think that's because of some hatred of Southern Baptists in the government of Ohio.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »

I do not care about them who do not like everything Hellenic - Greek.

What a sad and insular view. I can count a variety of nationalities and cultures among my wider family, and all of them have good and bad elements, including the Greeks. No culture or ethnicity is perfect in every way.

Orthodoxy is a 100% Greek invention.

I'm sorry, but you're very wrong here. Christ was not Greek, neither were most of the apostles. And countless saints, early and more recent, venerated by the Orthodox Church, were not Greek.

You may have a better handle on Constantine XII's post. I couldn't make much sense of it. But, in your first quote, I interpreted it as him saying that "I do not care for Greeks who reject their heritage" since he was talking about Greeks that he knows and his government.

In the second quote based on the sentences that immediately followed, I interpreted it as him saying "Greeks and/or the Greek government hate Greek Orthodoxy because it is Greek", although I am actually clueless by what he means by the term "invention".

I did toy with the idea that he is a Golden Dawn member, based in the XII and strong Hellenic pride, but the desire to learn Byzantine Chant seems incompatible with that. He is probably a nice guy.
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 06:34:58 PM »

If only Zeno and Heraclitus could see us now.

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »

He sounds like 90% of the Greeks at my former Greek parish.

You have many Greeks there? (Not descendents, but immigrants).
I would say probably 3 million Greeks or so, the Metropolis of Denver only has 35,000 members the last I remember, but those memberships include those that are not Greek. Immigrants though? I have no idea, a few sprinkled in the Cathedral but that's about all I can recall. But when Greeks were immigrating I'm sure they were working in the mines here and in Utah, but those numbers were still low, and that was way back in the day.

There's an annual Greek festival too:
http://www.thegreekfestival.com/

This is the better page:
http://www.thegreekfestival.com/food-menu

I have yet to make thiples or loukoumades. They are on my list to do before I die.

Have you gone?
akimori makoto
Archon

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 06:39:49 PM »

Thank you. I have finally understood what look Greek women are attempting to approximate these days: a pudgy Finnish woman with damaged hair and slightly awry cleavage.

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
akimori makoto
Archon

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 06:40:17 PM »

He sounds like 90% of the Greeks at my former Greek parish.

You have many Greeks there? (Not descendents, but immigrants).
I would say probably 3 million Greeks or so, the Metropolis of Denver only has 35,000 members the last I remember, but those memberships include those that are not Greek. Immigrants though? I have no idea, a few sprinkled in the Cathedral but that's about all I can recall. But when Greeks were immigrating I'm sure they were working in the mines here and in Utah, but those numbers were still low, and that was way back in the day.

There's an annual Greek festival too:
http://www.thegreekfestival.com/

This is the better page:
http://www.thegreekfestival.com/food-menu

I have yet to make thiples or loukoumades. They are on my list to do before I die.

Have you gone?

Loukoumadhes -- best.

Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox. With some feta, please.

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2012, 06:45:25 PM »

Actually, Finnish tolerance is the only tolerance I've not only tolerated, but admired.

Admiration for tolerance? You're getting old. police

Seriously speaking, I admire Switzerland and US too due to their tolerance.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:46:12 PM by Alpo » Logged
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

Faith: greek orthodox
Jurisdiction: christian

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2012, 06:45:44 PM »

This is silly. Even Newsweek knows that Finland is the best country in the World.

I don't know what's to be proud of in being Finnish (Kalevala? Nokia phones that used to be popular?), except maybe the fact that the Russians consider you hard drinkers...and 'pride' might be the wrong term for that.  Wink

Perkele! Is outrage! Here's all the proof of our greatness that you could ever want to. For instance we are proud of our beautiful women. LizaSymonenko can keep her Ukie girls. Here's what we have:

Also, akimori makoto can keep his average Greek males. This is what we have:

Is "she" the guy below, in drag, after queer eye for the streight guy got ahold of him with nose hair clippers, among other things?
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »

Loukoumadhes -- best.

They always give you free ones after a meal at the restaurants. If only they did the same with baklava.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:52:15 PM by Orthodox11 » Logged
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2012, 07:08:35 PM »

I have family and friends in Athens and other parts of Greece and when we visit they always are proud of the Orthodox church, I have a cousin who is a Bishop of the Cyclades.I have4 a lawyer friend in Athens and people have lived with me in the US, they have never said what you are saying, and they always go to Greek orthodox Church.And whenever they inaugurate new Presidents the Bishops are there in the parliament to bless them

President of Greece with the Bishop

Vice President of Greece at the Phanar.

I would think your view is one sided , just as in all free countries their are people who feel the way you do.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »

i think he is talking abt gov/politicians, i have heard this also. they at one time decided to make greece like the usa--state/gov seperate from church. i belive the state hates the church caus of its power. could be wrong.

BTW: do you think we scared the o/p away with our greek and american bashing?Huh
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:23:31 PM by Nikolaostheservant » Logged
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »

Forgive my sins.
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2012, 08:15:43 PM »

Since we're competing to see who's ugliest. Behold!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:15:57 PM by Orthodox11 » Logged
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »

BTW: do you think we scared the o/p away with our greek and american bashing?Huh

Probably. I would shake the dust from my sandals and depart these environs were I he.

And we wonder why Greeks dislike Americans...

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2012, 08:17:32 PM »

Since we're competing to see who's ugliest. Behold!

Iggy Pop went blond now?  Huh

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »

Although Norway's flag is a lot cooler, Denmark owns Greece. The next King and Queen are Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Maria-Olympia (Made in the USA) of Greece:

How do you make images smaller?

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2012, 09:00:49 PM »

Save them in Photobucket or another service, and use the editing functions. Or, use the editing in Microsoft Photo-whatever, the thing that saves photos on your computer.  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »

use a smaller camera
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2012, 10:24:36 PM »

Save them in Photobucket or another service, and use the editing functions. Or, use the editing in Microsoft Photo-whatever, the thing that saves photos on your computer.  Smiley

Thank you Biro, I was hoping there was as simpler solution like [img size=50] [/img size]. I do have a photobucket-like account from a couple of years ago, I just need to remember what it was and how to log in.
psalm110
Elder

Faith: Christianity
Jurisdiction: Orthodox

Orthodox Christian

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2012, 10:47:19 PM »

Are there any Greek Orthodox Forums on the net ? like this one but in Greek and people from Greece on them?
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox. With some feta, please.

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2012, 11:33:29 PM »

If some Finns arranged a parade like that most of the country would deem them as a far-right party. police
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:44 PM »

use a smaller camera

This is precisely the problem that you posed previously. This is why people on OCnet bash Greeks that have less than perfect command of English without asking for clarification first (whether the particular Greek is a weirdo or not). This is my theory and I would like to warn Akimori not to read this if he has eaten anything, since the probability of regurgitation is quite high: Greeks are inherently cute and some Greeks try to hide this fact. People that bash Greeks on OCnet do not utter Ahhhhh... when they see a puppy and they possibly favor Man's adorable serial killers, CATS. Those that do say Ahhhhh... when confronted with a puppy do well in Greek Orthodox churches in the USofA. Those that don't, do not.  With proper funding I could prove this, but since I am not always right, only the rich with money to spare should consider this option.

The second misplaced attitude that causes Greek-bashing is the notion that other cultures must be separated from Greeks in order to be another culture. This may be a USofA phenomenon, since I only know Greeks in the USofA. This notion stems from the propensity of Greeks here to consider members of the Eastern Orthodox Church as Greeks. You are automatically assimilated whether you like it or not. But their attitude is logical in some respects. To be Greek is to be Orthodox and therefore to be Orthodox means you are Greek. You can argue against this, but to do so is to argue against why a puppy is cute or not. Underneath it all it is a beautiful notion, you are part of our family so to speak.

I hope that if Constantine XII is an innocent poster, that the disparagement and animosity and quotable quotes (yes I noticed) be directed against me instead. This somewhat silly post should provide the fodder that you desire.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2012, 11:52:43 PM »

Thank you Biro, I was hoping there was as simpler solution like [img size=50] [/img size]. I do have a photobucket-like account from a couple of years ago, I just need to remember what it was and how to log in.

You can use:

Code:
[img width=SizeInPixels][/img]

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »

Code:
[img width=100]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0yb0qFLUl1qg0umko1_1280.jpg[/img]

Generates this:

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2012, 11:56:41 PM »

You can also use the HEIGHT attribute instead of or with the WIDTH attribute.

Back to the thread.

Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2012, 12:09:40 AM »

You can also use the HEIGHT attribute instead of or with the WIDTH attribute.

Back to the thread.

Thanks Orthonorm, that is the easy solution I was looking for. I probably would not have posted it if it were not for the Princess's beautiful eyes.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2012, 12:12:09 AM »

It's sad how everyone piled on him.

I love Greece and have met many wonderful Greek people there and in the diaspora.

There's nothing wrong with loving one's country and being concerned for the protection of one's culture, especially in a world of rapid globalization and societal change so beyond even the control of governments.

If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2012, 12:15:10 AM »

use a smaller camera

This is precisely the problem that you posed previously. This is why people on OCnet bash Greeks that have less than perfect command of English without asking for clarification first (whether the particular Greek is a weirdo or not). This is my theory and I would like to warn Akimori not to read this if he has eaten anything, since the probability of regurgitation is quite high: Greeks are inherently cute and some Greeks try to hide this fact. People that bash Greeks on OCnet do not utter Ahhhhh... when they see a puppy and they possibly favor Man's adorable serial killers, CATS. Those that do say Ahhhhh... when confronted with a puppy do well in Greek Orthodox churches in the USofA. Those that don't, do not.  With proper funding I could prove this, but since I am not always right, only the rich with money to spare should consider this option.

The second misplaced attitude that causes Greek-bashing is the notion that other cultures must be separated from Greeks in order to be another culture. This may be a USofA phenomenon, since I only know Greeks in the USofA. This notion stems from the propensity of Greeks here to consider members of the Eastern Orthodox Church as Greeks. You are automatically assimilated whether you like it or not. But their attitude is logical in some respects. To be Greek is to be Orthodox and therefore to be Orthodox means you are Greek. You can argue against this, but to do so is to argue against why a puppy is cute or not. Underneath it all it is a beautiful notion, you are part of our family so to speak.

I hope that if Constantine XII is an innocent poster, that the disparagement and animosity and quotable quotes (yes I noticed) be directed against me instead. This somewhat silly post should provide the fodder that you desire.

Its late, I'm exhausted and need sleep. but when i read what you wrote i heard a woooosh sound over my head. (I'm saying its over my head, i don't understand what u r trying to say).
I just want to say sorry if it offended you? i was just making a silly little joke.
maybe i will read this tomorrow and it will make sense to me. gotta get some sleep, goodnight.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2012, 12:16:18 AM »

There's nothing wrong with loving one's country and being concerned for the protection of one's culture, especially in a world of rapid globalization and societal change so beyond even the control of governments.

LOL. No one has a problem with that...I think most of us (certainly I) support the protection and love of our nations' culture.

Well, except Iconodule and Orthonorm...but they are extreme wackos.

I just didn't like how they said Greece has given the world everything, I think when you say your culture is better than everyone else, that is too far.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:17:22 AM by celticfan1888 » Logged

Forgive my sins.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2012, 12:18:33 AM »

Probably. I would shake the dust from my sandals and depart these environs were I he.

And we wonder why Greeks dislike Americans...

Americans: The snotty Parisians of the Internet. (Well, some people here, not being Americans, show how American they are by their actions.) This thread has continued like one long, unnecessary but astronomically expensive war.

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2012, 12:22:28 AM »

LOL. No one has a problem with that...I think most of us (certainly I) support the protection and love of our nations' culture.

I just didn't like how they said Greece has given the world everything, I think when you say your culture is better than everyone else, that is too far.

I agree with that. But there wasn't an attempt to see where he was coming from with that. Also I think, in that he was a new poster and not proclaiming himself to be God, that he could have been given the benefit of the doubt of just some toleration. In the South, the phrase "bless your heart" has a good double meaning that could sum up a better approach at least until such time as a poster starts publishing tracts. Constantine appeared not to be that sort, but instead a real person here to meet and intereact with other Orthodox Christians.

Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »

use a smaller camera

Its late, I'm exhausted and need sleep. but when i read what you wrote i heard a woooosh sound over my head. (I'm saying its over my head, i don't understand what u r trying to say).
I just want to say sorry if it offended you? i was just making a silly little joke.
maybe i will read this tomorrow and it will make sense to me. gotta get some sleep, goodnight.

Rest peaceably dear Nikolaos, I posted because I appreciated your posts. I thought your comment was cute which I used as a springboard for a post which perhaps only makes sense to me. I blame learning French during that late 60's and early 70's for your incomprehension.
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2012, 01:44:42 AM »

Aw, don't I make the list?  Sad

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2012, 10:36:18 AM »

In the South, the phrase "bless your heart" has a good double meaning that could sum up a better approach at least until such time as a poster starts publishing tracts.

In Louisiana that phrase is used as an endearing way to say you are stupid. laugh

Please don't go on that list. Tongue
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:38:21 AM by celticfan1888 » Logged

Forgive my sins.
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2012, 11:08:58 AM »

Although Norway's flag is a lot cooler

Nothing beats the original.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
JR
Elder

Faith: No idea
Jurisdiction: Athens

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »

WOW what a thread.

Welcome to the forum Constantine, I must say I am not sure what you are really talking about in your op.

I also live in Athens though I am not a Greek.

Some of the Greeks can be a bit weary at first, they have always been nice and polite to me, in fact most of the time they take advantage to practice their English with me, especially in the supermarkets.

The γριά are always smiling and greeting me in the Orthodox Church that I go to, and some of them are proud to have a foreigner there.

In my church there is an American who is married to a Greek girl, A Girl from South Africa, and myself British.

I agree the Greeks can be a bit impatient with the Americans, but what you have described is a different Athens from where I live, see and experience.

The only trouble I am weary of is Golden Dawn because my wife is from the Philippines, but while we are out together she is very safe.

I really don't like the fact that some of our clergy is blessing Golden Dawn and I find that outrages.

It was a European law that scrapped the need to have your church status on the ID cards, not the state.

Greece is a fantastic country, with a wonderful culture, and a beautiful state church, I am myself a Greek Orthodox Christian and proud of that.

Greece is like every country I know and has its far share of Good and bad.

don't feel to down about your country or faith, it will eventually get back on it's feet again.

Peace in Christ

JR

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them".

Mother Teresa
quietmorning
Quiet Morning
OC.net guru

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2012, 03:59:17 PM »

Welcome!
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2012, 05:43:24 PM »

In the South, the phrase "bless your heart" has a good double meaning that could sum up a better approach at least until such time as a poster starts publishing tracts.

In Louisiana that phrase is used as an endearing way to say you are stupid. laugh

Please don't go on that list. Tongue
I was the one who initially pointed out how racist everyone was being in Random Postings!

Constantine XII

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »

Too many answers, too many topics in this thread. I cannot answer to all.

1) I want to thanks everyone who has welcomed me.

2) I want to invite everybody who wants we do beautiful discussions with pm. I have already 3 members who has sent pm and we keep in touch.

A beautiful image about writing systems who shows how beautiful is the small Greece:

And a beautiful song for Anti - Greeks:

FOR THE GLORY OF HELLAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr00QE1uLU8

Thank you all.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:55:48 PM by Constantine XII » Logged

"Σώπασε κυρά Δέσποινα και μη πολυδακρύζεις, πάλι με χρόνους, με καιρούς, πάλι δικά μας θα ΄ναι"
dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »

Greece is indeed beautiful, but what does that have to do with the map you posted, which is on writing systems around the world?

Constantine XII

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2012, 09:06:36 PM »

Greece is indeed beautiful, but what does that have to do with the map you posted, which is on writing systems around the world?

This is something more general than writings systems. I want to show you how different is Greece (and Greek people) than the rest world. How difficult is to control us.

I am against globalization and I believe that only Greece and Greeks can save the world - humanity about this plan.

Again, only Greeks can make the difference. The story is repeated.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:24:23 PM by Constantine XII » Logged

"Σώπασε κυρά Δέσποινα και μη πολυδακρύζεις, πάλι με χρόνους, με καιρούς, πάλι δικά μας θα ΄ναι"
Nikolaostheservant
High Elder

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »

Too many answers, too many topics in this thread. I cannot answer to all.

1) I want to thanks everyone who has welcomed me.

2) I want to invite everybody who wants we do beautiful discussions with pm. I have already 3 members who has sent pm and we keep in touch.

A beautiful image about writing systems who shows how beautiful is the small Greece:

And a beautiful song for Anti - Greeks:

FOR THE GLORY OF HELLAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr00QE1uLU8

Thank you all.

Nice video Constantine XII.
I was born in Athens and my father is Spartan and my mother is Cretan..........maybe that's why i like it!?

Makes me proud to be Greek, i was not always.

here is one i like....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2CDm95QBXs

BTW: someone mentioned the organisation, Golden Dawn on here. i researched them a little. they sound hard core (i like) could be just what Greece needs right now.
Nephi
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Auntie Oak

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2012, 10:22:41 PM »

BTW: someone mentioned the organisation, Golden Dawn on here. i researched them a little. they sound hard core (i like) could be just what Greece needs right now.

Are you serious?

Liberalochian: Unionist-Ecumenism Lite™
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: