OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 21, 2014, 08:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST!  (Read 899 times) Average Rating: 0
IAEIROS

Faith: CHRISTIAN
Jurisdiction: ORTHODOX

« on: October 29, 2012, 11:04:17 AM »

God always present.

The All-Greatest Spirit and the Creation Energy, The Whole before and after the Time.

Jesus the Son of Virgin Maria, the unique Son of God, the unique Christ, the unique Messiah.

Apokalypsis / Revelation of God through the spirit of Holy Saint John, the Apostle and Evangelist and Theologist and Prophet. Praised All-Axios is Holy Saint John in the centuries.

I am the secretary of Divine Justice and guard of honor of Lord’s Aate, carrying knowledge Gratis and Logos En Awe of Christ, the martyr Enawch of Holy Saint John.

And the Called-by, the Holy Spirit that the father shall send in my name, he shall teach you everything and he shall remind you of everything I told you. (John 14:26)

I am Iaeiros, the king of Hellenes / Greeks, appointed by God, motivated by the poverty or them, and stood up out of their crashed marbles, the humblest of the humble, Nobody, who am about to point clearly to you the miserable sophomoric Mammon or Satan or Abaddon, also known as the antichrist, just for your start against him.

Logos and Aate of Lord, blessing and Grace and life and shield for all the honest, the upright, the godly, the loving, the merciful, the abused, the unjustly treated, the poor, the labouring; Logos and Aate of Lord, fire and ox on the heads of the disrespectful, the arrogant, the godless, the thieves, the deceitful, the cheaters, the usurers, the criminals, the warlike, the planet polluters, the dishonestly rich, the acting unjustly to the charge of widows, orphans, youngsters, old people, poor and labourers; Logos and Aate of Lord, awarding of Justice to all those you act unjustly, eternal capture of all those who captured and oppress the Hellenes for centuries, including their All-stupid leader, the great Sick-Looser.

I am the real vineyard, and my father is the farmer. Any grapevine in me not bearing fruit, He roots it out, and any one bearing fruit, He trims it in order to bear more fruit. (John 15:1-2)

The Revelation of God through the spirit of Holy Saint John was written in the Hellenic / Greek language, and as it happens with all the prophetic, encoded or encrypted documents, it can be realized only through the codex of the language originally written.

Facing the beast of Apokalypsis in my everyday life, that was my first sign of Call. The extension of the mistakes, most of them in purpose, in the transfers-translations to the neo-Hellenic and to the rest of the languages, they increased the significance.

This is the reason while translating into English special attention was given to the meaning and the wording of the text equally.

Apokalypsis of God through the spirit of Holy Saint John, chapter 13:

1And I stood on the sand of the sea; and I saw a beast coming up out of the sea; having ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on his horns and names of blasphemy upon its heads.

a.   The 7 heads represent 7 centres of decision making, and the 10 horns correspond to 10 tools of promotion of its aims. The diadems on the horns show that there are portentous and formal titles on these “tools”. The blasphemous names on the heads mean that the decisions they take are blasphemous, deceitful and criminal.

b.   Almost same is the way that Satan is described in Chapter12, with the difference that at that point he had nothing on the horns and he wore diadems only on the 7 heads. This means that Satan used to hide blasphemy of his decisions but now he is in an advanced stage of anger and arrogance, showing blasphemy and his real intentions to everybody.

2The beast I saw was like a leopard, and its feet like those of a bear and its mouth like a lion’s mouth; and the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority to it.

We notice here the envisioning phrasing of the one mouth of the beast, despite its seven heads. Furthermore we notice that the beast has the power and the throne and the authority of the Satan, meaning that this is his attorney on earth, his “alter ego”.

3And (I saw) one of the heads of the beast as if it had been slaughtered to death; and the wound of its death was healed, and the entire world wondered after the beast.

This bears testimony to Germany which after the Nazism’s regime and the Second World War (during which Germany doubtlessly acted as the real Antichrist beast) was bombarded, demolished and slaughtered and cut into two. But Germans first rebuilt up their cities and their economy and then they reunited the two pieces of their country, so that the entire world wondered the historically so-called “German miracle”.

4And they worshiped the dragon who gave the authority to the beast and they worshiped the beast, saying: Who is similar to the beast? Who can make war against it?

And they worshiped Satan. This is the first time in this chapter that the word “war” is referred. This implies that the beast has a military war machine, in all probability a great army.

5The beast was given a mouth to utter big sayings and blasphemies and it was given authority to make war for forty-two months. 6and it opened its mouth to blaspheme God, to slander his name and his dwelling, those who dwell in heaven. 7It was also given power to make war against the saints and defeat them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and language and nation. 8And all the inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast, all whose names have not been written in the book of life of the lamb that has been slaughtered since the creation of the world.

a.   For a period of 42 months (three and a half years) the beast alone shall give performance on the earth.

b.   The beast is extremely arrogant because it has been given all the power over the nations and languages, even over the saints and against the name of God.

c.   The lamb has been slaughtered since the creation of the world. Christ was this lamb, He represented not only Christians, but all the poor, innocent people who have fought for justice, peace and brotherhood and have given their lives in the name of God, through the Ages since the beginning of time.

d.   All people who are not chosen by God will worship the beast of the Satan.

9If anyone has an ear let him listen. 10If anyone abducts (others) into captivity, into captivity he goes. If anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he should be killed. (Up to) this is the patience and this is the (precise) belief of the saints.

a.   We see that the patience of the saints is almost exhausted and the time for the evil is almost finished.

b.   Line 10 is the most mistakenly translated in English versions of the text of Apokalypsis, usually maintaining the absolute opposite meaning! The same happens even with some neo-hellenic versions.

11and I saw another beast, coming up out of the earth; and it had two horns similar to a lamb, and it spoke like a dragon.
Now we face the second beast; the two horns similar to lamb’s horns, mean that this beast has two main boosting levers that look like innocent (for instance, first the faster and better communications and second the efficient security and the transparent governance).

12and it exercises all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

And its main purpose is to make all people obey and worship the beast of the Satan.

13And it performs great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven/sky to earth in front of the people.

(Heaven and sky is the same word in hellenic: Ouranos). And it shows off by doing really impressive things for the people as if it brought down fire from the sky (i.e. “download” surprising and admirable and almost magic things) in front of the people.

14and it deceives the inhabitants of the earth because of the signs it was given power to do on behalf of the (first) beast, saying to them to set up an image/icon of the beast that had the wound of the sword and survived.

And it persuades the people to make an image/worship icon for the beast (image/icon is the same word in hellenic: eikon). It is remarkable that in the hellenic language “virtual reality” has been defined as “eikonike” (“iconic reality”), clearly responding to this prophecy.

15and it was given power to give breath to the image /icon of the (first) beast, so that the image /icon of the beast could speak and cause all those who refuse to worship the image /icon of the beast, to be killed.  

So the icon/image of the beast can speak through the second beast, and its aim is to lead to the extinction of those who do not worship the first beast.

16and he causes all, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

a.   What is this mark? Is it a chip implanted on the hand or the forehead? Or is it just the obligatory use, the addiction, a non forgettable number? Τhere is the expression “marked in my memory” for things we cannot or should not forget.

b.   Don’t we have already numbers (pin etc) either in our memory for easy use (=forehead) or some numbers that we may not remember well but our hands do it better (e.g. in mobiles)? Don’t these numbers “mark” (identify) us?

17in order that no one is able to buy or sell unless he has the mark, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

a.   “No internet, no commerce” was one of Al Gore’s first slogans.

b.   We must notice here that the prophecy refers alternatively either to the mark, or to the name, or to the number of its name, which means that not only one policy shall be applied about it; marking may not be obligatory for some people, the methods will be rather persuasive, and people shall be granted a choice among various options.

c.   “The number of the name” means that we have to consider Hellenic / Greek language, because only in Hellenic language all letters and words represented numbers.

d.   The last is clear evidence that the only existing possibility of interpreting or decoding the prophetic texts of Apokalypsis is to use the original codex of the hellenic language.

Whoever has an ear, let him listen to what the Spirit says to the Churches:

THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST!

18Here is the wisdom; he who has mind, let him calculate the number of the beast; because this is a number of a man; and its number is χξς' (666, six hundred sixty six).

a.   This is precisely the key of solving the riddle of the prophecy; because it is clearly stated that “this is a number of a man”, it is not a number of God (e.g. “man was created on the sixth day”) and this means that we all can see or calculate it, provided we know Hellenic.

b.   John reports only the Hellenic number χξς' which equals to 666. In all translations to other languages (even in some modern Hellenic versions), this number is presented in other forms, fully written or 666; in those forms it is NOT possible to be recognised.

c.   The character “ς” at the age of John was the sixth letter of the Hellenic alphabet and numerical system, its sound was “st” unless it was final, its name “stigma” and it equals to number “6”.

d.   Symbolically speaking χς' (chi and st) symbolise Christ. I have already told you that Ξ/ ξ (ksi)  as a divine symbol, it means the scratching (the erasing, the scrapping off); by shape ξ (ksi) in the middle symbolises the snake/serpent splitting the symbol of Christ; therefore χξς' it is wisely shaped as the symbol of the antichrist.

e.   The word “stigma” in Hellenic has usually a negative meaning relating to the mark of a disease, either its existence, or the social reaction to it (e.g. stigma of anemia, stigma of insanity) but it has also the (neutral) meaning of the sign, the pointing to (to give a stigma means to give a sign, to point to something), as well as of the exact location (geographical stigma i.e. magnitude and latitude).

f.   The official name of the internet is “World Wide Web”, widely known as “WWW”. In order that we see the number of its name, we have to examine it through Hellenic.

g.   On the keyboards of the Hellenic typewriters and now the computers, the key “w” or “W” is the same with the key “ς”. When we call the internet from our keyboards, having neglected to change to English, instead of “www” or “WWW”we see in front of us “ςςς”.

h.   As already said, “ς” is number 6, hence 3 times “ς”  is 3 times 6, i.e. “ςςς” is 666[/u].

i.   In modern Hellenic the letter «ς» sounds “s”, thus «ςςς» as a word sounds “sss” and this in a Hellenic mouth strictly means either: 1. order for silence, directly implying to the desire and practice of the beast to shut all opposite voices up, to impose the Big Silence, or: 2. the sound of the crawling of a snake, revealing that the Serpent is moving.

j.   But also at the same time, “ς” is named “stigma”, so we read three times stigma, meaning “stigma for the stigma of the stigma”, and in order to be absolutely clear to everybody, three times for 1.pointing to 2.the exact location  of 3.the incurable disease.

Does all this call for wisdom? Maybe yes, but it surely calls for having “an ear”.

Generally speaking, people who do profitable business through internet as well as internet addicted persons cannot listen. All the rest we are capable of realising that we live the days of the prophecy. Therefore these are the days when we may be given the ability to decrypt the real meaning of the entire text of the Apokalypsis, whereas the so far attempts to interpret the prophecy would better be regarded as misguided.

How should we deal with internet?

   First of all we must preserve our human nature against any attempt to fully control and to convert us to robots; we have to reject being marked (implanted chips) at any cost; all the same we have to react to any attempt of making a number out of us as well as to the one unique digital card obligatorily carried with (the “card of civilian”) that may gradually include all of our data.

   Second we absolutely keep distant from the social networks, i.e. the internet sites where we register our personal data, our personal thoughts, beliefs, aspects, experiences and desires. Such sites, for instance Facebook and twitter, do the job previously made by the secret services, by “filing” all citizens. Some recent cases of imposing penalties for comments in twitter, show exactly what is going to happen next.

   Third we have to avoid using email for the core of our correspondence, knowing that by email we do not have any privacy; all the same with our telephony.

   Fourth at the extent of our ability, we should better write and keep all our important documents in a separate pc or unit or usb, not connected to the internet, thus protecting our privacy.

   Fifth we always disconnect our pc from the internet when we do not need to be connected; we also avoid receiving and installing in our pc software for watching our preferences (client profile etc).

   Sixth at the extent of our knowledge, we use the beast’s “two horns similar to a lamb’s” against it. Hacking sites of deceitful content, leaking of official blasphemous documents and defending free-speaking bloggers show us the way; all the same with your reading, adoption and forwarding of this very text.

   Finally we call all godly people who are willing to fight on the side of God and His Creation and against the antichrist,  especially the believers in Orthodoxy, who by definition bear the main responsibility, to lead the world towards the right direction; after all, it was the orthodox nations who made real war and defended global freedom against the antichrist beast of Nazism, bearing sadly great losses; unfortunately most of the highest clergy despite the Calls of God, so far have done nothing but exercising pharisaism in the old known way.

   And of course, we all pray to God for mercy and forgiveness, knowing that these are the days of the prophecy.

Apokalypsis of All-Greatest God through the Spirit of Holy Saint John, divine offer of knowledge and love, to the most beloved of His creations, the Human.  

May Man have an ear to listen.   

From this you can recognize the spirit of God: any spirit admitting Jesus Christ having come in flesh, it is from God; and any spirit not admitting Jesus Christ having come in flesh, it is not from God; and this is of the antichrist, which you have heard it is coming, and now it has been already in the world. (John Epist. I 4:2-3)

Great and All-axios is the Lord Jesus Christ, the lamb the slaughtered since the beginning of the world, the only Son of God and Messiah, the only Powerful to bear the seven lamps of God, the only Able to open the seven seals, the only Worthy Master of the seven trumpets, the only Dead Shot against the seven heads of the beast.

And whatever should you ask in my name, I shall do it, in order the father to be glorified in the son; if you ask something from me in my name, I shall do it. (John 14:13)

In the days of Lord all of you the godly people together pray to our Lord Jesus Christ in order everything to be done according to the Will of the Father.

Heavenly Judgment and All-Sacred Aate on all people, Rooting out of all the stupid godless anthellenes, Happiness on all godly people and Hellenes.

Amen.
EnAwCH 13 / 10.28.2012

PDF in Hellenic:   http://pdfcast.org/pdf/1351518527
PDF in English:    http://pdfcast.org/pdf/this-is-the-antichrist

Multiple accounts are not permitted on this forum. Setting up a new account to circumvent a ban on your old account is also not permitted on this forum. You are therefore on indefinite Post Moderation until Fr. George can ban you again.

- PeterTheAleut
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:43:37 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great
age234
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 11:22:16 AM »

TL;DR
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:34:14 AM by age234 » Logged
age234
High Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 11:29:32 AM »

I am Iaeiros, the king of Hellenes / Greeks, appointed by God, motivated by the poverty or them, and stood up out of their crashed marbles, the humblest of the humble, Nobody, who am about to point clearly to you the miserable sophomoric Mammon or Satan or Abaddon, also known as the antichrist, just for your start against him.

Facing the beast of Apokalypsis in my everyday life, that was my first sign of Call. The extension of the mistakes, most of them in purpose, in the transfers-translations to the neo-Hellenic and to the rest of the languages, they increased the significance.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:33:20 AM by age234 » Logged
Fabio Leite
Archon

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 11:33:32 AM »

These are good advice and one does not have to believe the Internet is the Antichrist to follow them.
We expose our privavy far too easily these days.

  we have to reject being marked (implanted chips) at any cost; all the same we have to react to any attempt of making a number out of us as well as to the one unique digital card obligatorily carried with (the “card of civilian”) that may gradually include all of our data.

   Second we absolutely keep distant from the social networks, i.e. the internet sites where we register our personal data, our personal thoughts, beliefs, aspects, experiences and desires. Such sites, for instance Facebook and twitter, do the job previously made by the secret services, by “filing” all citizens. Some recent cases of imposing penalties for comments in twitter, show exactly what is going to happen next.

   Third we have to avoid using email for the core of our correspondence, knowing that by email we do not have any privacy; all the same with our telephony.

   Fourth at the extent of our ability, we should better write and keep all our important documents in a separate pc or unit or usb, not connected to the internet, thus protecting our privacy.

   Fifth we always disconnect our pc from the internet when we do not need to be connected; we also avoid receiving and installing in our pc software for watching our preferences (client profile etc).

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »

\"Why were so many Civil War battles fought in National Parks? \"
age234
High Elder

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 11:41:38 AM »

   Fourth at the extent of our ability, we should better write and keep all our important documents in a separate pc or unit or usb, not connected to the internet, thus protecting our privacy.

   Fifth we always disconnect our pc from the internet when we do not need to be connected; we also avoid receiving and installing in our pc software for watching our preferences (client profile etc).

Turn on your firewall and keep your security software updated. Unless you're going on warez websites that should be enough.

Or get a Mac. Grin
WeldeMikael
High Elder

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 11:46:03 AM »

These are good advice and one does not have to believe the Internet is the Antichrist to follow them.
We expose our privavy far too easily these days.

  we have to reject being marked (implanted chips) at any cost; all the same we have to react to any attempt of making a number out of us as well as to the one unique digital card obligatorily carried with (the “card of civilian”) that may gradually include all of our data.

   Second we absolutely keep distant from the social networks, i.e. the internet sites where we register our personal data, our personal thoughts, beliefs, aspects, experiences and desires. Such sites, for instance Facebook and twitter, do the job previously made by the secret services, by “filing” all citizens. Some recent cases of imposing penalties for comments in twitter, show exactly what is going to happen next.

   Third we have to avoid using email for the core of our correspondence, knowing that by email we do not have any privacy; all the same with our telephony.

I agree !
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 12:03:31 PM »

Second we absolutely keep distant from the social network
You do understand that message boards are social networking sites, correct?

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great
Michał Kalina
Stratopedarches

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »

Thread locked pending mods' review.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: