OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 11:59:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new blog  (Read 201 times) Average Rating: 0
akimel
Fr Aidan
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR (Western Rite)

« on: October 28, 2012, 09:00:05 AM »

FYI:  I have begun a new blog:  Eclectic Orthodoxy.  I don't know if it will prove of interest to anyone but myself, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Link disabled per forum rule prohibiting advertisement of one's own blog:

An update to the policy on advertising, blogs, fora, and solicitations

In an attempt to prevent unsolicited [and potentially harmful] advertisements going out to our board members, the administration of Orthodoxchristianity.net requires that all of the below listed activities receive administration approval prior to being posted or sent out either publicly or via private message (PM):

2) Links to one's own blog as a means of advertisement, without citing the relevant part of the blog that the author is quoting, are not allowed.  However, alerting users to another blog is acceptable as long as it is relevant to a thread.

*Note: links in your signature are permissible and do not require authorization

- PtA
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 04:15:22 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 12:41:34 PM »

Thank you for the link, I will be sure to read it when I have an hour to plow through it  Cheesy  Purely by coincidence I started rereading Fr. John McGuckin's biography of St. Gregory just last night.

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
mabsoota
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic

Kyrie eleison

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »

so does he actually just need to copy the link and paste it into the bottom bit of the screen for it to be allowed?
i don't quite understand.

if it is allowed in the signature, i hope to see it soon.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: