Author Topic: SSPX expels Bishop Williamson  (Read 23992 times)

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
Re: SSPX expels Bishop Williamson
« Reply #405 on: February 17, 2016, 11:20:08 AM »
you write
"Is that how you treat all converts?  I want to become a true Roman Catholic and learn the hidden mysteries.  Where can I find a genuine church?"

I don't believe you, just the post before you wrote that Romans teaches against the sedevacantist position, chapter and verse.

Why are you pushing me away from the true Church?  Is this like converting to Judaism where the rabbi discourages you so many times before accepting you?
I'm not pushing you away from anything, you said Romans disproves sedevacantism, chapter and verse

I repent.  I even tried to find a church where I could receive true ashes yesterday, but without your help it was hard, so I just burned a Novus Ordo missalette and self-ashed.

Now you can vie with Pope Michael as the new true, true, super true PopeTm. Isn't sedevacantism fun?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:20:51 AM by Papist »
"For, by its immensity, the divine substance surpasses every form that our intellect reaches. Thus we are unable to apprehend it by knowing what it is. Yet we are able to have some knowledge of it by knowing what it is not." - St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa contra gentiles, I, 14.

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #406 on: February 17, 2016, 11:22:04 AM »
I'll answer your questions sede when you answer mine first.

If the chair of Peter is empty, then where is this headless Church today?

A bunch  self-proclaimed "real" catholics on the internet and a few renegade priests?

Can you with confidence point me to where the Church is and say "there it is!".

Preciate it much. Thx pilgrim.
Of course he can't Charles. You and I are not initiated into the hidden mysteries, so we will never know.
"For, by its immensity, the divine substance surpasses every form that our intellect reaches. Thus we are unable to apprehend it by knowing what it is. Yet we are able to have some knowledge of it by knowing what it is not." - St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa contra gentiles, I, 14.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #407 on: February 17, 2016, 11:24:37 AM »
Well, Pope Michael was elected in a papal enclave that consisted of himself and his parents, so I see no reason to doubt his credentials. It doesn't get more legit than that!
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2016, 01:28:05 PM »
Well, Pope Michael was elected in a papal enclave that consisted of himself and his parents, so I see no reason to doubt his credentials. It doesn't get more legit than that!
Plus, every Sedevacantist gets to be his own Pope. They have so many more Popes than Catholics do - so much power!

Offline Charles Martel

• Traditional Roman Catholic
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #409 on: February 17, 2016, 03:26:09 PM »
Archbishop Lefebvre consecrated 4 bishops out of necessity.
That got him excommunicated.

yes I know, excommunicated from your false sect, tell me what makes you think  you are  a traditional catholic? on what grounds?
On the grounds that I'm not a modernist.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.

Offline sedevacantist

• Elder
« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2016, 06:44:15 PM »

yes I know, excommunicated from your false sect, tell me what makes you think  you are  a traditional catholic? on what grounds?
that's your opinion

Offline sedevacantist

• Elder
« Reply #411 on: February 17, 2016, 06:46:19 PM »
you write
"Is that how you treat all converts?  I want to become a true Roman Catholic and learn the hidden mysteries.  Where can I find a genuine church?"

I don't believe you, just the post before you wrote that Romans teaches against the sedevacantist position, chapter and verse.

Why are you pushing me away from the true Church?  Is this like converting to Judaism where the rabbi discourages you so many times before accepting you?
I'm not pushing you away from anything, you said Romans disproves sedevacantism, chapter and verse

I repent.  I even tried to find a church where I could receive true ashes yesterday, but without your help it was hard, so I just burned a Novus Ordo missalette and self-ashed.

Now you can vie with Pope Michael as the new true, true, super true PopeTm. Isn't sedevacantism fun?
sedevacantism means the chair is empty,no pope that prays in synagogues with rabbis,or prays with buddhist leaders ,convert

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2016, 02:15:57 PM »
I'll answer your questions sede when you answer mine first.

If the chair of Peter is empty, then where is this headless Church today?

A bunch  self-proclaimed "real" catholics on the internet and a few renegade priests?

Can you with confidence point me to where the Church is and say "there it is!".

Preciate it much. Thx pilgrim.
Of course he can't Charles. You and I are not initiated into the hidden mysteries, so we will never know.
I don't like mysteries, I like facts.
Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2016, 02:16:51 PM »

that's your opinion

That's a fact.

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2016, 02:24:02 PM »
you write

sedevacantism means the chair is empty,no pope that prays in synagogues with rabbis,or prays with buddhist leaders ,convert
I'm not defending any pope's false ecumenism, but, didn't Jesus pray in the synagogues even though he knew most of them were full of it? I think me might've reached a few despite he knew the place was full of vipers.

As for buddhists and other pagans, meh.......some popes will do anything for a conversion I guess. ::)

Offline Mor Ephrem

• "Mor has a huge ego"
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Abp Yeznik Petrosian Defender of the Faith
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #415 on: February 18, 2016, 05:50:49 PM »
I'm not defending any pope's false ecumenism, but, didn't Jesus pray in the synagogues even though he knew most of them were full of it? I think me might've reached a few despite he knew the place was full of vipers.

He prayed in synagogues because that was his religion. 
Quote from: Fr Alexander Schmemann
The Gospel is quite clear: both saints and sinners love God. "Religious" people do not love him, and whenever they can, they crucify him.

Of course, OC.net is not reflective of the Church, but is rather a surreal bubble. I have visited a lot of different parishes around the world and have listened to many hours of AFR...

Offline sedevacantist

• Elder
« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2016, 12:01:57 AM »

As for buddhists and other pagans, meh.......some popes will do anything for a conversion I guess. ::)

[/quote]
spoken like a true modernist,you really should learn about the catholic faith

Pope Pius XI, Mortalium Animos (#10), Jan. 6, 1928: “… the union of Christians can only be promoted by promoting the return to the one true Church of Christ of those who are separated from it…”

The Catholic Church teaches that there is only one true religion and the rest are false. The Catholic Church teaches that pagan religions (such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Voodooism, etc.), which worship various “gods,” actually worship demons, since all the gods of the heathen are the devils.

Psalms 95:5- “For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils…”
1 Cor. 10:20- “But the things which the heathens sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with devils.”

So, when John Paul II and now Benedict XVI (with high-ranking members of the Vatican II sect) attend the mosque, the Buddhist Temple, the Lutheran temple and the synagogue they are manifesting their apostasy by their deed. They are manifesting by their deed that they accept these false religions, and that these people don’t need to become Catholic for salvation. When Benedict XVI entered the synagogue and took active part in a Jewish worship service on August 19, 2005, he was manifesting his apostasy (his acceptance of the false Jewish religion) by his deed. That is why St. Thomas Aquinas taught that if anyone were to worship at the tomb of Mohammed he would be an apostate. Such an action alone would show that he does not have the Catholic Faith, and that he accepts the false Islamic religion

St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Pt. II, Q. 12, A. 1, Obj. 2: “… if anyone were to… worship at the tomb of Mahomet, he would be deemed an apostate.”

Pope Pius XI, Mortalium Animos (# 10), Jan. 6, 1928: “… this Apostolic See has never allowed its subjects to take part in the assemblies of non-Catholics…”

Offline Peter J

• Formerly PJ
  • Taxiarches
  • Faith: Melkite Catholic
« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2016, 07:36:56 PM »

Hmmm ... it would be rather strange if Pope Michael became a sedevacantist. Would he anathematize anyone who continued to regard him as Pope?
- Peter Jericho (a CAF poster)