Author Topic: SSPX expels Bishop Williamson  (Read 37035 times)

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
Re: SSPX expels Bishop Williamson
« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2016, 10:25:33 AM »
I certainly don't apply revisionism to other things. Don't call me a hypocrite.

I do think Holocaust revisionism is as bad as denial. They aren't different.

If this kind of thing is now normal on the forum or in the church, I have no business being here.
do you believe 6 million jews died during the holocaust?
Yes. Do you?
God bless!

Offline seekeroftruth777

• Archon
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »
I think just about all of us here believe the holocaust happened, and 6 million jews died. However it unfair to label Serverian a anti-semite, I haven't seen where he said hateful things towards your average Jew. While holocaust denial is wrong, and academicaly dishonest, the charges of anti-semitism by some people go overboard, and render any real meaning to real acts of anti-semitism as hype in the public eyes.

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2016, 11:11:24 AM »

If this kind of thing is now normal on the forum or in the church, I have no business being here.
Yes. Do you?

Do we really need to know an answer?
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2016, 11:20:25 AM »

Yes. Do you?

We do know the answer and the answer is yes. The only people saying otherwise on the professional level are Neo-Nazis and their sympathizers.
It's the double-edged sword of being lazy and being bored.- Reliant K

The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2016, 11:22:25 AM »
Supposing the number is off (which it may well be), why does it matter?
When a time revolts against eternity, the only thing to set against it is genuine eternity itself, and not some other time which has already roused, and not without reason, a violent reaction against itself.
- Berdyaev

If you would like a private forum for non-polemical topics, comment here.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2016, 11:31:03 AM »
Holocaust revisionism invariably has something behind it other than an earnest quest for facts. That said, there is a legitimate place for looking at the way the holocaust was exploited and even commodified by the victorious powers as a cover for their own crimes and the atrocities of colonialism. The Nazi bogeyman served to draw attention away from the humdrum brutality of capitalism in general. The Martinican surrealist Aime Cesaire makes this point well in his Discourse on Colonialism. The Italian Marxist Amadeo Bordiga, in his essay Auschwitz: the Great Alibi makes a similar point.
When a time revolts against eternity, the only thing to set against it is genuine eternity itself, and not some other time which has already roused, and not without reason, a violent reaction against itself.
- Berdyaev

If you would like a private forum for non-polemical topics, comment here.

Offline Alpo

• Merarches
  • Faith: Finnish Orthodox
« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2016, 01:36:19 PM »

Yes. Do you?

Please, don't do that. You're awaking Cthulhu.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:37:00 PM by Alpo »
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2016, 02:16:42 PM »
Holocaust revisionism invariably has something behind it other than an earnest quest for facts. That said, there is a legitimate place for looking at the way the holocaust was exploited and even commodified by the victorious powers as a cover for their own crimes and the atrocities of colonialism. The Nazi bogeyman served to draw attention away from the humdrum brutality of capitalism in general. The Martinican surrealist Aime Cesaire makes this point well in his Discourse on Colonialism. The Italian Marxist Amadeo Bordiga, in his essay Auschwitz: the Great Alibi makes a similar point.

Agreed. Though that very critique is also easily exploited by Holocaust "revisionists." It's a bit of a Catch-22, isn't it?

The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2016, 02:26:30 PM »
I think it's fair -- and I've seen in it done in many mainstream history sources -- to report various numbers from various reports and means of tallying. So if we learn the Allies originally reported 600,000, the Jews originally reported 1.5 million, and the first survey of the Nazi records yielded 3 million (I'm not standing behind any of these numbers, just demonstrating the nature of this kind of research), then that's surely acceptable information. Then learning how the number was revised in time to amount to 6 million is also good information. I don't think any of this is what's referred to as "holocaust revisionism," which is not a matter of learning but of promotion; i.e., it's a movement: note the "-ism."
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Charles Martel

• BANNED for rules violations
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2016, 08:43:26 PM »
Tradition will never slip into irrelevance.

True tradition won't.  Thus, the SSPX will slip into irrelevance.
Without men like +Williamson it will.

Bishop Williamson is the greatest reason why not to take the SSPX seriously.  I have yet to meet someone form the SSPX to even make me think about what they teach and do.  In fact, the only thing the SSPX has led me to think about is the validity of teachings of the Catholic Church, themselves included.  While I was never a Traditionalist, the SSPX has played a good part in pushing me towards Orthodoxy.

Regarding "lapsed catholics" I believe SSPX is good in bringing them back to God.

But when you are christian again and strong in your christian values and beliefs you start to question a LOT of things regarding RC thanks to SSPX this time...

That was certainly true for me. (I don't mean that I was involved with the SSPX, but looking into traditionalist ideas helped me to question things.)

For me , too

I came back to Christ thanks to a traditional priest ... I will always have him in my prayers because of this...

This priest is a good man but he has a lot of things that scared me to death... and 90% of his speeches are related to chastisement, SSPX problems, Fatima, the evils of Bergoglio... I don't find Jesus there... they also talk a lot of the Blessed Virgin but I find this very dangerous also because they talk more about her than Jesus.

And a lot of other stuff... If the RC is the real true church and the ONLY church as they say it's very difficult to believe the only true church remains only in 2-3 small groups that fight among them all the time in the ciber space ... ::) and all the rest are wrong... very difficult to believe...
And yet Christianity was started by one Person and twelve of his followers.

And even they fought amongst themselves.

And now ALL of them do nothing but fight with each other over who is the True Church.

Not much has changed.
Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2016, 09:54:18 PM »

Yes. Do you?
no, you obviously haven't put much thought into this issue

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2016, 09:58:23 PM »

Yes. Do you?

We do know the answer and the answer is yes. The only people saying otherwise on the professional level are Neo-Nazis and their sympathizers.
please tell me you're joking..this is a joke right, you people seem to   love being conned but at the end of the day being wrong on this issue doesn't mean the loss of your soul, rejecting the Church of Christ is another matter, but it puzzles me with all the info available to us in this day and age people still believe 6 million jews were murdered, maybe Oswald killed Kennedy alone or next you will tell me Bin Laden was responsible for 911...please say it isn't so

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2016, 10:02:21 PM »

Yes. Do you?

please tell me you're joking..this is a joke right, you people seem to   love being conned but at the end of the day being wrong on this issue doesn't mean the loss of your soul, rejecting the Church of Christ is another matter, but it puzzles me with all the info available to us in this day and age people still believe 6 million jews were murdered, maybe Oswald killed Kennedy alone or next you will tell me Bin Laden was responsible for 911...please say it isn't so

Please tell me that you're a troll account. I knew sedevacantism was a fringe thing, but I never thought it was this fringe...

I honestly don't know what else to say. I'm kind of depressed now to be honest...

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2016, 11:03:40 PM »

Yes. Do you?
no, you obviously haven't put much thought into this issue
How many do you think died and how did you arrive at your number?
God bless!

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2016, 11:08:03 PM »

Yes. Do you?

I think in "all the info available today" you must be including anything anybody posts online or in pamphlets. There are uncountable sources of false information and confusing conspiracies. Please don't be a victim.

[Edited to add:] Any information that comes with an axe to grind or a hateful attitude attached to it should be suspect. If some source is "proving" that the Jewish people do not deserve our sympathy, then they are automatically on the side of untruth, numbers aside.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:13:05 PM by Porter ODoran »
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Peter J

• still a CAF poster
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2016, 11:10:52 PM »

Yes. Do you?

We do know the answer and the answer is yes.

I read Mike's post as saying "Do we really need an answer to "Do you?""

I would say No: I don't really know sedevacantist and don't particularly care what his/her answer to that question is (all the more so if it's a conspiracy theory).
- Peter Jericho

Offline Peter J

• still a CAF poster
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2016, 11:11:26 PM »
Regarding "lapsed catholics" I believe SSPX is good in bringing them back to God.

But when you are christian again and strong in your christian values and beliefs you start to question a LOT of things regarding RC thanks to SSPX this time...

That was certainly true for me. (I don't mean that I was involved with the SSPX, but looking into traditionalist ideas helped me to question things.)

For me , too

I came back to Christ thanks to a traditional priest ... I will always have him in my prayers because of this...

This priest is a good man but he has a lot of things that scared me to death... and 90% of his speeches are related to chastisement, SSPX problems, Fatima, the evils of Bergoglio... I don't find Jesus there... they also talk a lot of the Blessed Virgin but I find this very dangerous also because they talk more about her than Jesus.

And a lot of other stuff... If the RC is the real true church and the ONLY church as they say it's very difficult to believe the only true church remains only in 2-3 small groups that fight among them all the time in the ciber space ... ::) and all the rest are wrong... very difficult to believe...

In my case I used to associate with a lot of, if you will, "selectively traditionalist Catholics" -- and I still do, but not to such a great extent. (Come to think of it, I guess I'd have to say that I was one myself, albeit unwittingly.) There were many things about them that I didn't really question, for a while; "traditionalist Catholicism" was one of the things that helped me to question.

Nuff said. :)
- Peter Jericho

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2016, 01:03:57 AM »

Yes. Do you?

I think in "all the info available today" you must be including anything anybody posts online or in pamphlets. There are uncountable sources of false information and confusing conspiracies. Please don't be a

[Edited to add:] Any information that comes with an axe to grind or a hateful attitude attached to it should be suspect. If some source is "proving" that the Jewish people do not deserve our sympathy, then they are automatically on the side of untruth, numbers aside.
you believe the jews need our sympathy? really? the Christ killers? if you fell for the 6 million number you are a victim, for starters the 6 million number was circulating in newspapers long before world war 2, if you care about the issue you should do more research

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2016, 01:12:50 AM »

Yes. Do you?

We do know the answer and the answer is yes.

I read Mike's post as saying "Do we really need an answer to "Do you?""

I would say No: I don't really know sedevacantist and don't particularly care what his/her answer to that question is (all the more so if it's a conspiracy theory).
why would you know who I am? bizarre, who cares who you know, if you don't care about the issue why waste your time posting? I like how you add the government tactic of dismissing anyone with a different view as a conspiracy theory, do you believe Oswald killed Kennedy alone? if you don't you have been labelled a conspiracy theorist by the U.S gov't, if you do I have a bridge to sell you ....don't bother answering , nobody cares ..... you don't have a clue 

Offline byhisgrace

• AOCB
  • Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
  • Memory Eternal to my Younger Brother
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2016, 01:15:02 AM »
if you fell for the 6 million number you are a victim, for starters the 6 million number was circulating in newspapers long before world war 2, if you care about the issue you should do more research

Care to answer this question, Sedevacantist?:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:21:51 AM by byhisgrace »
Oh Holy Apostle, St. John, pray for us

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2016, 01:20:25 AM »
I think in "all the info available today" you must be including anything anybody posts online or in pamphlets. There are uncountable sources of false information and confusing conspiracies. Please don't be a

you believe the jews need our sympathy? really? the Christ killers? if you fell for the 6 million number you are a victim, for starters the 6 million number was circulating in newspapers long before world war 2, if you care about the issue you should do more research

You use the name of Christ when I can fairly assure you Christ doesn't know you (to use his phrase in his judgment parables). Christ does not think of innocent men, women, and children as any kind of killers, much less "Christ killers." He pours out his love for them. The same for those Judaeans and Romans who did in fact kill him: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." Your spirit in the post above is not of Christ, but of the Evil One.

As for your statement that newsmedia was prophesying the Holocaust before it began -- this doesn't need refuting. Your posts are showing yourself a crank that nobody here should be taking serious time to respond to.

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2016, 02:49:25 AM »

Yes. Do you?

Your hypocrisy is showing. You're now making your own claims that demand supporting evidence. What proof can you post that shows that the "6 million number" really "was circulating in newspapers long before world war 2"? If you care about the issue you should not make us research your claims for you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:49:37 AM by PeterTheAleut »
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2016, 09:45:54 AM »
It typical crank fashion, I expect this is about the time when we will be expected to provide proof for why his theories are wrong instead of him actually provide the basis for his opinions.
God bless!

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »
if you fell for the 6 million number you are a victim, for starters the 6 million number was circulating in newspapers long before world war 2, if you care about the issue you should do more research

here's a vid showing the newspapers, let me know what you think

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2016, 06:10:43 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ_7vJIuUc

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2016, 06:11:18 PM »

Where's the vid? NVM
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:12:09 PM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2016, 06:17:11 PM »

Yes. Do you?

Your hypocrisy is showing. You're now making your own claims that demand supporting evidence. What proof can you post that shows that the "6 million number" really "was circulating in newspapers long before world war 2"? If you care about the issue you should not make us research your claims for you.
what hypocrisy are you talking about?
here's another vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »

You use the name of Christ when I can fairly assure you Christ doesn't know you (to use his phrase in his judgment parables). Christ does not think of innocent men, women, and children as any kind of killers, much less "Christ killers." He pours out his love for them. The same for those Judaeans and Romans who did in fact kill him: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." Your spirit in the post above is not of Christ, but of the Evil One.

As for your statement that newsmedia was prophesying the Holocaust before it began -- this doesn't need refuting. Your posts are showing yourself a crank that nobody here should be taking serious time to respond to.
I am certain Christ knows you for the heretic you are,it's a fact jews killed Christ. calling me a crank because I oppose your brain washed views won't change reality  you sheep

Concerning the prohibition of usury and base gain by the clergy; and concerning the prohibition against conversing or eating with the Jews.  No priest shall set money out at interest or take unfair profit or be friendly or sociable with Jews; nor should anyone take food or drink with the Jews; for if this was decreed by the holy apostles, it is incumbent upon the faithful to obey their command; and the synod shall excommunicate any one who does not comply with this order.”--Pope Saint Sylvester I at the First Ecumenical Council of Nicea

“We decree and order that from now on, and for all time, Christians shall not eat or drink with the Jews, nor admit them to feasts, nor cohabit with them, nor bathe with them. […]  They cannot live among Christians, but in a certain street, separated and segregated from Christians, and outside which they cannot under any pretext have houses."--Pope Eugene IV

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2016, 06:32:41 PM »
They would have said the same about Mormons if they had been a problem for the faithful. None of this is an excuse for you hating and libeling innocent men, women, and children.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2016, 06:32:55 PM »
It typical crank fashion, I expect this is about the time when we will be expected to provide proof for why his theories are wrong instead of him actually provide the basis for his opinions.
judging me a crank is un Christian of you and your buddies especially when you don't know what you are talking about, I guess I'm also a  crank for not believing the official 9/11 story also? I don't believe Oswald killed Kennedy, and I don't have time to teach you on these matters as it doesn't matter that much at the end of the day,salvation is what matters most. It just points to how little some of you care bout the truth

Offline Theophania

• Ecumenical Dissipation Association *OF* America
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2016, 06:33:45 PM »
Are you from the Fisheaters forum?
It's common knowledge that you secretly want to be born in early 17th century Russia.  As a serf or a royal, I know not.  Chances are serf.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2016, 06:34:05 PM »
Oh yes the Day of Judgment is a winnowing between those who did and did not concern themselves with the Grassy Knoll.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2016, 06:55:10 PM »
They would have said the same about Mormons if they had been a problem for the faithful. None of this is an excuse for you hating and libeling innocent men, women, and children.
I'm not hating anyone, I'm calling them Christ killers because that's what they are,they don't deserve anymore sympathy than the Armenians, Russians  etc who have been murdered, have you ever read the Talmud?

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2016, 07:07:15 PM »
Oh yes the Day of Judgment is a winnowing between those who did and did not concern themselves with the Grassy Knoll.
nope, but you folks are insulting me ,calling me a crank because I'm not a sheeple..you'll be judged for being outside the true church

Offline Theophania

• Ecumenical Dissipation Association *OF* America
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2016, 07:09:05 PM »
nope, but you folks are insulting me ,calling me a crank because I'm not a sheeple..you'll be judged for being outside the true church

And here you insult an entire Church.
It's common knowledge that you secretly want to be born in early 17th century Russia.  As a serf or a royal, I know not.  Chances are serf.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2016, 07:18:21 PM »

A church without a see is not a church. So unless your claim is that you yourself are the Divine Judge, I'm not concerned.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:18:44 PM by Porter ODoran »

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2016, 07:25:30 PM »

A church without a see is not a church. So unless your claim is that you yourself are the Divine Judge, I'm not concerned.
we have over 1900 years of the magisterium to follow

St. Athanasius: "Even if Catholics faithful to tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ."

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: Yekmalian Monoculture
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2016, 07:34:58 PM »

St. Athanasius: "Even if Catholics faithful to tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ."

You didn't really address Porter's point the way I would have if I were you, instead preferring to liken yourself to some sort of proto-Protestant. 
Mor Ephrem is a nice guy.  Just say sorry and it will all be ok. Say I had things that were inside troubling me but I didn't know how to express appropriately. I will not behave that way again but I am seeking help.

thank you so much Mor ephrem you are a hero!

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2016, 07:56:00 PM »

I am certain Christ knows you for the heretic you are,it's a fact jews killed Christ. calling me a crank because I oppose your brain washed views won't change reality  you sheep

Concerning the prohibition of usury and base gain by the clergy; and concerning the prohibition against conversing or eating with the Jews.  No priest shall set money out at interest or take unfair profit or be friendly or sociable with Jews; nor should anyone take food or drink with the Jews; for if this was decreed by the holy apostles, it is incumbent upon the faithful to obey their command; and the synod shall excommunicate any one who does not comply with this order.”--Pope Saint Sylvester I at the First Ecumenical Council of Nicea

“We decree and order that from now on, and for all time, Christians shall not eat or drink with the Jews, nor admit them to feasts, nor cohabit with them, nor bathe with them. […]  They cannot live among Christians, but in a certain street, separated and segregated from Christians, and outside which they cannot under any pretext have houses."--Pope Eugene IV
You are permitted to call our Church heretical if you wish on the Orthodox-Catholic Discussion board, but you are not permitted to call individual posters heretics here (or anywhere on the Public Forum). Don't do this again.

- PeterTheAleut
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:59:48 AM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2016, 07:59:47 PM »
To everyone else: I notice that label 'crank' being tossed around here. Do note that this is an ad hominem and will be treated as such moving forward. Whoever calls sedevacantist or anyone else a crank on this thread will be penalized accordingly. Consider this your final warning.

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2016, 08:01:49 PM »

But what if the term 'Catholic' doesn't apply to your sect?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:07:18 PM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2016, 08:23:25 AM »

But what if the term 'Catholic' doesn't apply to your sect?
Can you prove it either way?
Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2016, 08:40:41 AM »

Yes. Do you?

I think in "all the info available today" you must be including anything anybody posts online or in pamphlets. There are uncountable sources of false information and confusing conspiracies. Please don't be a victim.

I think the "axe to grind" comes from both sides of this issue. Regardless of your source of information, the only thing that matters at the end of the day, is if it is true or coheres with reality in some way. It doesn't matter where truth comes.

I could care less if a true statement comes from the Bible, Quran or Mein Kempf. It still doesn't detract from it's truthfullness.

The problem these days, is, in some places it is illegal to even question any aspects of the official version of the holacaust.

That sounds like some kind of state-sponsored heresy law or something like that.

Now regardless of all this "six million" nonsense, the reality is, is that the Catholic  Church in it's essence is diametrically opposed to Judaism or "jews" wherein as they reject Christ, the logos, the Son of the living God.

None of this is ever going to change unless they convert or their Messiah returns.

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2016, 08:52:27 AM »
Your buddy Hitler also rejected Christ. So wy are you idolising him?
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2016, 09:01:44 AM »
Your buddy Hitler also rejected Christ. So wy are you idolising him?
But you're my buddy too mike. Do you reject Christ as well?

Having said that, I never read where AH himself came out and offically rejected Christ in any legtimate sources.

And I know us Latins are a bit of idolators to you Easterners, but there aren't no statues of the Fuhrer in my church buddy.