OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 23, 2014, 02:22:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confession, Orthodox vs Catholic  (Read 3315 times) Average Rating: 0
choy
Archon

« on: October 24, 2012, 12:48:08 AM »

What are the differences?  How does a priest conduct a confession in Orthodoxy?  Aside from the obvious "you stand in front of an icon of Christ".  What is said, what is said after, what do you usually do?  Do you pray 5 Our Fathers and 1000 Jesus Prayers after?
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 02:29:10 AM »

While I've confessed to four Orthodox priests in my time, I've only confessed to one regularly, and this info will mostly be based on that one relationship.

The first thing is, some parishes/jurisdiction have confession more often, for instance requiring it before every time you take communion. Other parishes/jurisdictions might only ask that you confess a few times a year. This and other factors can impact how confessions are done. After all, if a priest is doing dozens of confessions every weekend he won't be able to spend as much time with each person as he would if he was only do a couple confessions each weekend. And there are other factors as well (such as some priests not hearing confessions).

As for what I have experienced, it has generally gone like this: the priest says a few words and asks what I need to confess, and I try to say everything that I can remember. After I am done the priest will deal with the sins I have said, with the focus generally being on how I can avoid the sins in the future, both giving practical advice and also trying to get at the root of the problem. Sometimes the priest will ask for clarification, but generally he does most of the speaking. I would say that the average confession lasts about an hour, with him talking 50+ minutes of that. However, based on the few confessions I have had elsewhere this seems like an abnormally lengthy amount of time. But then the priest does have the "gift of gab"  Grin

I have rarely been given penances. Usually it is more advice and suggestions about what I can do to modify my behavior and actions and thinking. I was once given the penance of praying a certain thing, and once given a penance of memorizing a bible verse that was applicable to a problem I was having. I've also been given a penance of not taking communion for a set amount of time. After the priest has finished he says a prayer of absolution, forgiving both the sins that have been confessed and also sins innocently forgotten. There is some dispute over some of the wording and it changes from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but it's generally the same idea.

EDIT--Forgot to say, I generally stand during the actual confession, since they last so long, and then kneel for the absolution.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:30:21 AM by Asteriktos » Logged
Dominika
Serbian/Polish
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Poland

St. Luke, pray for us!

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 07:39:24 AM »

First of all, it depends on the fact if you have a spiritual father or not. It has a big influence on the length of the confession  and how the talk is conducted, because if the priest knows you, he also knows your problems with particular things, so he may ask about it and hew can notice a progress or a regress.

In my case, after making a bow and kissing the Gospel and the cross, the priest firstly says “Glory be to Jesus Christ” or “With the feast” or another greeting (I know that’s rather Polish thing) and covers by head by epitrachelion (all the time I stand; in Poland we rather not kneel even for absolution). I response and start saying my sins. Sometimes he stops me to ask more about the particular sin. After it I say that’s all I remember in this moment, so the priest starts talking about one or a few of my sins, we think together about the roots of them, how to solve the problems etc. During confession the priest gives me also the rules of prayer, fasting, reading of the Bible, psalms and so on. He asks how the particular services have affected on my life. He gives me also other advices (how to solve the problems not so strictly connected with the sins or Church life). After the talk he asks me if I had forgotten about something. If I had, I say it. If not, he asks me if I regret my sins and then he gives the absolution, takes the epitrachelion, I kiss again the Gospel and the cross, and then he gives the blessing for participating in the Eucharist. Because my confessor is also my spiritual father, sometimes he asks me how I am or I ask him about something. I’ve never been given any penance – only some rules and advice what spiritual book or article that describes my problem I should read.

As Asteriktos wrote, it varies a bit from jurisdiction to jurisdiction; what I’ve noticed, in Orthodox confession there are less formulas than in Catholic Church. It’s there is also a difference when it’s done: during All-Night Vigil/Vespers/Matins (preferable, as generally priests have more time then and it’s easier to be focused on the confession) or Liturgy (priests have less time and it’s difficult to focus on the Liturgy).

Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria
soderquj

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOAA, Metropolis of Denver

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »

Pretty much the same as above. Some kneeling and some standing during confession. I think it depends on the sins confessed if there is any (i hate to use the word as it implies I can do something to remit the sin) penance.  I have been given reading of psalm 50  as a prayer rule for a given period of time.

O God, cleanse me a sinner and have mercy on me.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 11:41:28 AM »

It is necessary to confess minor sins in Orthodox Confession?

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
jmbejdl
Count-Palatine James the Spurious of Giggleswick on the Naze
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Church of Romania

Great Martyr St. John the New of Suceava

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 11:47:36 AM »

It is necessary to confess minor sins in Orthodox Confession?

As far as I'm aware we're supposed to strive to confess all sins (which would include 'minor' ones) - certainly that's what I've always been told. We don't really seem to make distinctions between serious and minor sins, though. Sin is sin.

James

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
Delphine

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »

At my church, you walk up and stand before the icon of Christ on the iconostasis, and the priest immediately puts his stole on your head. He then says something along the lines of, "Behold, my child, Christ stands here invisibly and receives your confession. Therefore be not ashamed nor afraid; conceal nothing from me, but tell me without hesitation everything that you have done, and so you shall have pardon from Our Lord Jesus Christ."

At that point, I feel like I should have something formulaic to say in return, but saying, "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned," feels too much like an opening announcement, and the priest has already given the opening. So I just dive right in with confessing my sins. I asked my priest if I should state how long it's been since my last confession, and he said only if it's been so long that it's a matter for which I need to confess.

When I'm finished, I still say, "For these, and all my sins, I am sorry," so the priest knows that I am finished. He gives some advice and encouragement (I haven't had any penance yet), and then he says the prayer of absolution. I bow my head for this prayer. Some people kneel, which seems appropriate to me, but by the time I think to do it, the priest is already halfway through the prayer! Afterward, I kiss the icon of Christ, and I kiss the priest's hand. That ends the confession.

I have the Antiochian Pocket Prayer Book, which instructs you to say the Prayer of Repentance and Psalm 50 after you examine your conscience. The Prayer of Repentance will look a little familiar:
O Lord our God, good and merciful, I acknowledge all my sins which I have committed every day of my life, in thought, word of deed; in body and soul alike. I am heartily sorry that I have ever offended thee, and I sincerely repent; with tears I humbly pray thee, O Lord; of thy mercy forgive me all my past transgressions and absolve me from them. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy Grace, to amend my way of life and to sin no more; that I may walk in the way of the righteous and offer praise and glory to the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

This prayer book also lists some prayers to be said after Confession.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 02:07:35 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

While I feel that aspects of Latin Confession have become too impersonal, too mechanical, I do appreciate the idea of the Confessionary, we could use that for real Smiley

Having a Father Confessor is crucial in Orthodox, you need this long-term relationship for your spiritual father to better help you sort out what is what, to understand the gravity of which offenses, to reflect on our individual neurotic thoughts, and to have a more trusting and therapeutic relationship.  The frequency, degree, or format of Confession is not what is important, neither receiving an Absolution prayer, but rather that folks find the inwards spiritual-psychological healing from the wounds of sin, from the fears of shortcomings, from the pains of guilt, that we can find Grace sanctified help towards true penitential recovery.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:12:59 PM »

Do you pray 5 Our Fathers and 1000 Jesus Prayers after?

I could never understand why do Catholics do such things.

nice scene from a Polish movie with such a practise (lasts about 1.5 min)

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Benjamin the Red
Recovering Calvinist
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America, Diocese of Dallas and the South ||| American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me.

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 02:20:42 PM »

The above is more or less my experience as well.

The major "practical" differences from Latin Christianity is the use of confessionals. You won't see them in our churches. No anonymity. And the actual use of the priest's stole, laid over the head of the penitent, usually just at the absolution...but some will wrap the stole around your head for the whole time. I've never experienced this, and don't think I'd care for it.

"Hades is not a place, no, but a state of the soul. It begins here on earth. Just so, paradise begins in the soul of a man here in the earthly life. Here we already have contact with the divine..." -St. John, Wonderworker of Shanghai and San Francisco, Homily On the Sunday of Orthodoxy
choy
Archon

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 02:44:11 PM »

29 years as a Catholic going to confession, I don't understand it either.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »

Just a simple and humble act of expressing our sorrow for our sins. I'm not sure why that is difficult to understand.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »

Just a simple and humble act of expressing our sorrow for our sins. I'm not sure why that is difficult to understand.

Maybe no one ever explained it to him.  And I'm not joking, either--stuff like that happens.  But you're right, it really isn't that difficult to understand.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:03:28 PM by J Michael » Logged

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
dzheremi
Warned
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »

I don't think that's the part that's being misunderstood. Everyone understands repentance and contrition, but the form it takes can seem strange if you're not given to the particular mindset that would subscribe to a "say X number of Y" approach in the first place, which in my experience is not really how confession is approached in Orthodoxy (I've never been told to do anything like that, anyway, and we're huge on repetitions in our private devotions, e.g., the 41 Kyrie eleisons in every hour of the Agpeya).
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:14:25 PM by dzheremi » Logged

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »

I don't think that's the part that's being misunderstood. Everyone understands repentance and contrition, but the form it takes can seem strange if you're not given to the particular mindset that would subscribe to a "say X number of Y" approach in the first place, which in my experience is not really how confession is approached in Orthodoxy (I've never been told to do anything like that, anyway, and we're huge on repetitions in our private devotions, e.g., the 41 Kyrie eleisons in every hour of the Agpeya).
Hmmm, well I've never understood it as a particular sin merits a particular number of prayers. I've always understood it as the priest trying to subjectively give us a way to perform a very humble and simple act which expresses our contrition.

dzheremi
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 03:24:41 PM »

Yeah, that's fine. I didn't mean to challenge the existence of or reasoning for the practice, only to say that not everyone understands why it is as it is.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »

My experience of "penance" in the Orthodox Church was never formulaic, as is often stereotyped in the Latin Catholic Church.  My experience in the Latin Catholic Church is only very occasionally formulaic.  Usually the "penance" consists of performing, with prayerful attentiveness, some action to counterbalance (for lack of a better word at the moment) a sin or a pattern of sin that I've revealed in confession.  For instance, if I've been angry with someone, the priest may suggest that I humbly make amends if I haven't already, or he may suggest that I perform an act of kindness for someone, anyone--that kind of thing.  Every once in a while, depending on the priest, he will ask me to say 5 Hail Mary's or 5 Our Father's, or some such thing, almost always in addition to the above.  So far, no one has *ever* suggested 1,000 Jesus Prayers! Wink

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 03:42:07 PM »

Orthodox used to do this as well...
choy
Archon

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 03:43:11 PM »

Doesn't that happen with the fact you sought Confession?
dzheremi
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 03:45:39 PM »

Hmm. Just as a general comment, I understand the "counterbalance" idea, but that in itself is odd if you look at sin as sickness to be healed, rather than an "imbalance" that needs to be returned to equilibrium. That's not to say that there's nothing that can or should be done to correct a particular situation like your example of anger at a person, but rather that the problem of the anger is deeper than however it should manifest itself in any given situation.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 04:07:49 PM »

Hmm. Just as a general comment, I understand the "counterbalance" idea, but that in itself is odd if you look at sin as sickness to be healed, rather than an "imbalance" that needs to be returned to equilibrium. That's not to say that there's nothing that can or should be done to correct a particular situation like your example of anger at a person, but rather that the problem of the anger is deeper than however it should manifest itself in any given situation.

The "counterbalance" idea, or rather the phraseology, was mine, not a priest's or the Church's.  I get and agree with where you're coming from.  Bad wording on my part.  If you think about it though (and as someone involved in health care for the last 30+ years or so, this is how I tend to view it) sickness itself is an imbalance or the result of imbalance in the organism's homeostatic mechanisms.  The problem, whether of anger or whatever, may or may not be deeper than however it might manifest itself--depends on the person and the situation.

Pan Michał
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: The Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Church

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 04:10:11 PM »

A simple and humble act of expressing our sorrow for our sins is called "confession".
dzheremi
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 04:21:12 PM »

The problem, whether of anger or whatever, may or may not be deeper than however it might manifest itself--depends on the person and the situation.

I'm going to have to disagree with that (mainly as a protection against Pelagianism, not because I think that's where you're going, but because that's where some people end up when they start with the idea that sin is or can be situational rather than endemic: "Father, I did commit this sin, but it's because blahblahblahblah" -- yes, fine, but blahblahblah doesn't make sin anything other than what it is).

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »

A simple and humble act of expressing our sorrow for our sins is called "confession".

It's also called an act of contrition.  Doing some form of penance is yet another way to manifest and express that sorrow.  It doesn't need to be limited solely to the precise act of reciting one's sins either in a confessional or under the priest's epitrachelion.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »

The problem, whether of anger or whatever, may or may not be deeper than however it might manifest itself--depends on the person and the situation.

I'm going to have to disagree with that (mainly as a protection against Pelagianism, not because I think that's where you're going, but because that's where some people end up when they start with the idea that sin is or can be situational rather than endemic: "Father, I did commit this sin, but it's because blahblahblahblah" -- yes, fine, but blahblahblah doesn't make sin anything other than what it is).

I have no problem whatsoever with that  Wink

Pan Michał
Elder

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »

It's also called an act of contrition.  Doing some form of penance is yet another way to manifest and express that sorrow.  It doesn't need to be limited solely to the precise act of reciting one's sins either in a confessional or under the priest's epitrachelion.

But your guilt and your sins that nearly killed you are your penance.

I'm not arguing with both of you, and I know that this is where we two (three?) differ. I'm just trying to see where exactly do we differ.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »

I wonder how some Orthodox today would react if we returned to things like giving penances of only having bread and water for a week.  Cool
choy
Archon

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »

I wonder how some Orthodox today would react if we returned to things like giving penances of only having bread and water for a week.  Cool

I personally would like that better.  Not to say that praying the "Our Father" is a small thing, but it just doesn't get the message across as much especially if one praying is merely giving lip service as prayer.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 06:04:17 PM »

Doesn't that happen with the fact you sought Confession?
Yes, and?

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »

Yup. We do that, and we do penance. We do both.  Smiley

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 06:05:55 PM »

I personally would like that better.  Not to say that praying the "Our Father" is a small thing, but it just doesn't get the message across as much especially if one praying is merely giving lip service as prayer.
You were just criticizing penance, and now you want more of it? <Papist's head explodes>

choy
Archon

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 06:10:28 PM »

You were just criticizing penance, and now you want more of it? <Papist's head explodes>

I was criticizing how it was done, not that there are penances per se.  I just felt how it was done didn't really address the need of the faithful.  I think that the problem isn't in the Rite of the Sacrament itself in the RC Church, but rather the detachment of personalism aspect of the Sacrament in the RC Church.  Often the priest don't know you (and people do go to other parishes to have their confessions heard) and you don't even see each other.  They just say something profound, tell you to pray 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys, and you are on your way.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »

I was criticizing how it was done, not that there are penances per se.  I just felt how it was done didn't really address the need of the faithful.  I think that the problem isn't in the Rite of the Sacrament itself in the RC Church, but rather the detachment of personalism aspect of the Sacrament in the RC Church.  Often the priest don't know you (and people do go to other parishes to have their confessions heard) and you don't even see each other.  They just say something profound, tell you to pray 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys, and you are on your way.
They are profound if you pray them with a penitent heart. Smiley

Pan Michał
Elder

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 06:20:22 PM »

Yup. We do that, and we do penance. We do both.  Smiley

There's nothing wrong in that, too, I guess so at least Smiley. Just different. I believe it's because you emphasize strongly on redeeming nature of Crucifiction, am I right?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:21:38 PM by Pan Michał » Logged
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »

Yup. We do that, and we do penance. We do both.  Smiley

There's nothing wrong in that, too, I guess so at least Smiley. Just different. I believe it's because you emphasize strongly on redeeming nature of Crucifiction, am I right?
Could be. I've always tried to stay away from over analyzing confession because of I could easily fall into scrupulosity. Instead, I just remember that I am putting my sins before the font of Christ's Mercy, and when it's over, I get to show God I'm sorry through my own pathetic attempts at penance. It's really a beautiful experience for me.

Pan Michał
Elder

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2012, 06:53:08 PM »

Could be. I've always tried to stay away from over analyzing confession because of I could easily fall into scrupulosity. Instead, I just remember that I am putting my sins before the font of Christ's Mercy, and when it's over, I get to show God I'm sorry through my own pathetic attempts at penance. It's really a beautiful experience for me.

That's spiritual in it's own way, thank you for sharing it, as much as written words are able to show it.
Delphine

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »

I don't see the problem with penance prayers. When I was a Catholic, after my confession, I would say the Act of Contrition and whatever else my priest would tell me to pray. Now, I say Psalm 50 and an Act of Contrition look-alike before my confession, and prayers from my prayer book that are meant for the occasion afterward. Either way, the prayers are meant to help you build your relationship with God, right? And praying right after Confession, you feel a lot more hopeful.
choy
Archon

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2012, 07:38:02 PM »

Which is true.  But most people aren't there yet.  And the priest often doesn't recognize that.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2012, 07:40:47 PM »

Which is true.  But most people aren't there yet.  And the priest often doesn't recognize that.
How do you know what is in the hearts of these people?

JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2012, 08:01:09 PM »

Hmm. Just as a general comment, I understand the "counterbalance" idea, but that in itself is odd if you look at sin as sickness to be healed, rather than an "imbalance" that needs to be returned to equilibrium.

If you trust in oriental medicine, these two are the same thing.

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »

Hmm. Just as a general comment, I understand the "counterbalance" idea, but that in itself is odd if you look at sin as sickness to be healed, rather than an "imbalance" that needs to be returned to equilibrium.

Yes, and you might also believe that banana attracts phlegm.

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
witega
Is it enough now, to tell you you matter?
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Diocese of the South

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2012, 12:24:50 AM »

return?

(Yes, I do realize that would be highly unusual, particularly in a parish context, but it's by no means unheard of even today)

Ariel Starling - New album

For it were better to suffer everything, rather than divide the Church of God. Even martyrdom for the sake of preventing division would not be less glorious than for refusing to worship idols. - St. Dionysius the Great
choy
Archon

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2012, 12:45:53 AM »

How do you know what is in the hearts of these people?

The light of God will shine through.
NicholasMyra
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

Avowed denominationalist

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2012, 12:49:09 AM »

Which system?

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.

"You are philosophical innovators. As for me, I follow the Fathers." -Every heresiarch ever
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2012, 10:35:01 AM »

Yes, and you might also believe that banana attracts phlegm.

It doesn't?  (Just asking--my "expertise" lies in classical homeopathy, less so in western herbal medicine.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:36:48 AM by J Michael » Logged

Tags:
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: