OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 22, 2014, 06:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving the forum...  (Read 355 times) Average Rating: 0
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« on: October 14, 2012, 01:03:53 AM »

Hey yall,

A little bittersweet but,...

First off, thanks for all the nice and kind pm's during my absence.  I'm doing really well (Praise God!) and am in the process of starting a business and it's slowly beginning to take off.  My wife and I are doing really well, as well, except for one thing: I'm pretty sure as I get older I've contracted that CRS disease- Can't Remember ****!  Smiley  Anyway, I feel that my time on this forum has come to it's conclusion and it's time to move on.  I'm very very thankful for the wonderful friends I've "met" here and for all the things I've learned.  I also would like to ask your forgiveness for all the times I was mean, rude, arrogant or a jerk and I humbly prostrate before you all.  If you should think of me from time to time, please say a little prayer and I'll do the same for all yall.  Should any of you need or want to get a hold of me, my email is 'celticrosary at yahoo dot com'.  Thank you and May God richly bless each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

P.S.  If I could leave you with one more thing it is this: Love one another, be patient and overlook each others' sins and pray for each other daily.  

In ICXC,
Your brother-in-Christ,

Gabriel

Profanity removed by moderator--Per our new rule on profanity, even profanities with letters changed to avoid violating the letter of the old rule are no longer permitted. -PtA

I hate to do this to you on your last post, but just in case you do come back some time during the next several days, I do need to call your attention to the new rule on profanity: http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,46914.0.html

To make sure I have your attention upon your return, I have given you a 30-day warning to let you know that even thinly veiled profanities such as you used in this post are no longer permitted. If you feel this action wrong, please send me a PM.

- PeterTheAleut
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:34:08 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 01:06:29 AM »

God bless! I wish you the best, spiritually and otherwise...  Smiley

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin

Hey, so I'm in a pop-alt-punk-folk-prog band called "Affable Dregs" and we have a new album coming out, titled "Vicious Turnips Always Taste Most Delicious." We'd really appreciate your support!
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 01:15:20 AM »

God be with you!

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
Anastasia1
My warrior name is Beyoncé Pad Thai
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Occasionally traveling, Armenian.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 01:15:59 AM »

Lord bless you and keep you in His kindness always.

Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Cor 2:6)
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 01:31:10 AM »

edit
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:31:39 AM by Achronos » Logged

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
quietmorning
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

St. Photini

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »

May He bless you and prosper you in soul and spirit (and in your business!!) - you'll be missed!!

Great news that your business is getting off the ground!! Cheesy

Hope to see you again one day - please keep in touch here and there! 

Love and grace to you and your family through Him who Is forever!

BethAnna

In His Mercy,
BethAnna
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 07:48:03 PM »

Jesus Christ, son of God , Lord have mercy on us.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
NicholasMyra
Avowed denominationalist
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

When in doubt, say: "you lack the proper φρόνημα"

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 08:01:32 PM »

Bon Voyage!

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 11:22:39 AM »

Best wishes Gabriel. I will be wishing for your return, but don't let that prevent you from coming back.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: