OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 11:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Justice League Movie 2015  (Read 185 times) Average Rating: 0
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« on: October 19, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »

For all of the other geeks on OC.net:
"Ultimate Superhero Smackdown: Avengers, Justice League May Battle It Out in 2015

The ultimate franchise showdown is just a few years away.
After scoring a huge legal victory on Wednesday when a federal judge ruled that Warner Bros. and its subsidiary DC Comics may retain the rights to Superman, the studio is now aiming to fast-track development on a Justice League film featuring the Man of Steel, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash and other DC characters..."

Full Article: http://www.eonline.com/news/355506/ultimate-superhero-smackdown-avengers-justice-league-may-battle-it-out-in-2015

You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.
choy
Archon

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 03:43:45 PM »

DC can't make any other film besides Batman and Superman.  Not sure if they can make a Justice League film work.  They've sat on the Wonder Woman franchise for so long and screwed up with Green Lantern.
Fabio Leite
Archon

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 04:32:19 PM »

I think the League relies completely on "Man of Steel" next year. If it fails LoJ becomes unfeasible. If it succeeds, new DC characters will have to follow the model.

Wonder-Woman can't have her own movie. No comics heroine movie has worked so far, and if she fails in the box office that also would prevent a League's movie. Get Batman and Superman to work and introduce the others in the League's film. Those who win the applause of the public get their solo movies as preparation for League 2. And of the Leaguers, I'd bet the Flash is the one with the most potential, not to mention he traditionally works as plot hook for epic stories. Green Lantern, Wonder-Woman and J'on, unfortunately, will have to be the Hawkeye and Black Widow of a League's movie.

And they should cast a woman who really looks like a beautiful adult female warrior for Wonder-Woman, even if she is not famous. No cute girl-faced actresses. Not that they are bad in their art, but WW must have a Xena-like biotype.

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: