Could I masturbate in Islam?
No you can't. It's a sin, and there is a verse in the quran talking about 'protecting private parts'.
You need to take some time and struggle through such an addiction, until you reach a point where you don't constantly lust and think about women.
If you don't have a wife, wet dreams is the much better/healthier alternative.
Some advice to keep your mind off of lust--
- try not to watch any movies, television shows, and any other media formats... that stirs negative emotions in your body (ie. lust)
- try not to listen to any music
- try to avoid magazines, shopping catalogs, flyers, ad mail
- try not to go to malls, or crowded places where females dress provocatively
- where a hat, and maybe sunglasses to reduce your chances of lusting
- if you have a desktop computer in your room, try to use it in your living room
- if necessary, try to use the internet only in public places like school, library, cafe shop, church, mosque, ...etc.
- if you want to go to the gym, try to go into one where females have a separate gym
- don't gaze at women, look down and far away if they're passing you on the sidewalk
- work on not having lustful thoughts, keep your mind positive
- finally put your energy in more productive activities, like reading and gaining more knowledge, or diy projects (http://www.instructables.com/tag/type-id/
Once you get into a state where you don't lust at women when you meet them, they'll quickly sense your emotions and they'll be much more open and friendlier to you. The women you are very attracted to right now.... will be just as attracted to you, once you are in the right mindset and give off positive vibe-- where you don't lust and always focus on marriage/family. Women can subconsciously tell if you're lusting for them or not.
Now if you on the other hand don't change your behavior here is what's going to happen...
as I mentioned earlier in this thread, the jinns siphon 'spiritual energy' from you whenever you commit a sin
they feed off of negative emotions like lust, anger, jealousy, ...etc.
if you are a pious/religious man and you sin (give off negative energy)... then they'll really love that
they love the energy of innocent/religious people
once they see that you commit sin, they'll manipulate/trick people around you so you commit even more sins and give them more power negative energy for them to feed off of
now when you 'play with yourself' and don't repent.... the jinns will recognize this, and they will make sure you'll never have a lasting/happy relationship
they'll do whatever they can to destroy any relationship you get in...
because they know that when you're by yourself, you're going to keep lusting after women and that benefits them
also the women you lust after...will also be affected spiritually
they'll deceive her to dress more provocatively, to tease you more, to create more lust after you
sometimes if there is a particular type of females you lust after.... the jinns will do whatever they can, to make sure you never get to marry those types of females
they'll work on keeping you in a state of misery and committing sin and give them powerful negative energy