OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 07:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bud Light Presents Real American Heroes:  (Read 968 times) Average Rating: 0
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« on: December 11, 2004, 04:11:13 PM »

Bud Light Presents Real American Heros: Today we salute you -- stressed out college student during exam week.

As you sit in your lonely cubicle in the library, doped up on Starbucks & Aderol, you think to yourself, am I ever going to need to know this stuff in life?

The distractions are tempting and you have suddenly diagnosed yourself with ADD along with advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage, I'm sure by now you know exactly what everyone is doing because you have checked your buddy list 800 times. Christmas break is just days away, and your prozac prescription will be in tomorrow.

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light after that last exam, because for most of us Christmas will be spent in rehab.
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 04:39:59 PM »

Bud light..ewww

More like Jim, Jack or Jose.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: