Author Topic: Paging YourCatholic...  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Justin Kissel

• Formerly a *, now a ☆
  • Protospatharios
  • Faith: Agnosticish
Paging YourCatholic...
« on: October 08, 2002, 01:17:58 AM »
If you still want to do the project we talked about on the other forum (regarding churches for each city/state), let me know... Specifically, an email or some place to start sending the info to would be helpful :)
"Christian America is finally waking up to what fraternities and biker gangs have known for years: hazing works!"

Offline Justin Kissel

• Formerly a *, now a ☆
  • Protospatharios
Re:Paging YourCatholic...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2002, 03:10:53 AM »
Got your message :)
"Christian America is finally waking up to what fraternities and biker gangs have known for years: hazing works!"

Offline Justin Kissel

• Formerly a *, now a ☆
  • Protospatharios
Re:Paging YourCatholic...
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2002, 01:34:28 AM »
I hope I'll be forgiven for taking so long :(  It was a bit more time-consuming than I had thought it would be. I am still working on it though and plan on completing it!

Offline sodr2

• القديس الانبا رويس
Re: Paging YourCatholic...
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 08:04:20 PM »
i dont think talking to yourself is very healthy...
"Happiness depends on the relationship between man and God." Pope Shenouda III

Offline Vocatio

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 02:51:00 AM »
i dont think talking to yourself is very healthy...
Why not?  I do it all the time.  Especially after being married to a Protestant for so many years.  I think she may have heard a 12th of our conversations and stayed awake through a 7th.  [using bibical numbers for fun] ;)
\"Wherever the bishop appears, there let the people be; as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the catholic Church. It is not lawful to baptize or give communion without the consent of the bishop. On the other hand, whatever has his approval is pleasing to God.\"  St. Ignatius of Antioch

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
  • Praying for the Christians in Iraq
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:11:02 AM »
What's the deal on this thread?
You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.

Offline Vocatio

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »
I have a feeling its a test and just for fun we're teasing Asteriktos....at least I am while trying to find out tolerance for my type of humor.  It's not received well by CAF members for some reason.  I think it's because of my military and/or Protestant background.

I've been teased many times for "emailing myself" as I told people.  They saw it as talking to myself.  I was actually forwarding emails and reminders for myself.  It comes in handy.
\"Wherever the bishop appears, there let the people be; as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the catholic Church. It is not lawful to baptize or give communion without the consent of the bishop. On the other hand, whatever has his approval is pleasing to God.\"  St. Ignatius of Antioch

Offline Justin Kissel

• Formerly a *, now a ☆
  • Protospatharios
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »

Pffh, I dunno. Do you know Asteriktos?

Offline Justin Kissel

• Formerly a *, now a ☆
  • Protospatharios
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »
No, I don't know either, sorry!  ;D

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
  • Praying for the Christians in Iraq
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »
Fair enough.  ;D
You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.

Offline Vocatio

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »
LOLROTF :laugh: