Author Topic: I wish these people were still posting  (Read 1416 times)

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
Re: I wish these people were still posting
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2015, 11:30:46 PM »
GiC
Grigorii (was more active at coptichymns)
EK

Hey man!  It's great seeing you.  You seem to be lurking around  ;)

This board can have interesting conversations from time to time haha.  Sadly, looking at this thread, some of the geniuses who once posted here are no longer active.   8)

Good times  :)

Who's EK?

Perhaps I'm wrong but didn't EkhristosAnesti also go by EK?  Nah, it was EA right?  regardless, that guy haha.

I thought you meant him...

In any case, I'm glad *YOU* miss him  ;)
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline coptic orthodox boy

• Elder
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2015, 11:37:28 PM »
Haha, he was a great debater, made me (and others) look like a fool a number of times haha.  However, when I still had a Facebook we befriended each other and he was a lot more cordial in private. 

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2015, 11:41:49 PM »
Haha, he was a great debater, made me (and others) look like a fool a number of times haha.  However, when I still had a Facebook we befriended each other and he was a lot more cordial in private.

:)
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2015, 12:12:21 AM »
^I don't remember what shortened versions he went by, but there used to be a mod here, EofK, spouse of fellow mod yterrbiumanalyst, who was mentioned by mina. That's who I thought you meant at first. 8)

Offline Salpy

• Section Moderator
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Martyrs of the Armenian Genocide pray for us!
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2015, 12:14:40 AM »
Has anyone mentioned Anastasios, the site owner?  I wish he would post here regularly again.  He was really good.  I learned from him.

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2015, 01:59:41 AM »
Anyone know how sinjinsmythe is doing? It is an unfortunate fact of oc.net history that, for all the people who threatened to leave but didn't (myself included), he was one of the few who actually followed through and never came back. He seemed to be in a not very good place at the time.