OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 03:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smiley Problem  (Read 985 times) Average Rating: 0
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« on: December 07, 2004, 02:04:59 AM »

I was made aware by several users of the problem with smileys.  It seems Internet Explorer is the only browser affected.

Unfortunately, I am in the midst of exams this week, and will be pulling a few all-nighters (Statistics is in 13 hours yuck!) So it may be a few days before I am able to fix the problem.

Until then, I ask that you please sit tight and if you absoultely need smileys to download firefox instead of using the broken Internet Explorer.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

Robert
Elisha
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 03:07:34 AM »

I was made aware by several users of the problem with smileys.  It seems Internet Explorer is the only browser affected.

Unfortunately, I am in the midst of exams this week, and will be pulling a few all-nighters (Statistics is in 13 hours yuck!) So it may be a few days before I am able to fix the problem.

Until then, I ask that you please sit tight and if you absoultely need smileys to download firefox instead of using the broken Internet Explorer.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

Robert

IE sucks anyways.  Use Firefox for your main browser.  I made the switch a few months ago and am not looking back.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 11:31:03 AM »

I like and use Firefox, but  I have noted that some javascript does not properly run in it (where the same code runs fine in IE and Mozilla).

Demetri

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: