OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 08:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Affordable dial-up ISP's  (Read 1055 times) Average Rating: 0
Arystarcus
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« on: October 29, 2004, 12:20:25 AM »

Hey everybody,

I have been looking for a new isp and I was hoping that you may have some suggestions or recommendations to help me out in my search. I'd love to have cable or dsl, but due to financial constraints I am going to have to stick with a dialup service, regrettably.

I am in the market for something that offers some kind of "high speed" technology - ala Juno or NetZero, but without all of the excessive banners and toolbars.

I'd like to spend $15.00 a month or less and have a set up that will include multiple e-mail accounts, 24/7 free customer phone support and provides service in the greater Chicagoland area.

So, if you happen to know of any services please let me know and post your comments about them as well as a link. Thank you kindly, I truly appreciate it!

In Christ,
Aaron
Arystarcus
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 10:47:41 PM »

I guess nobody uses dialup anymore, huh?  Wink

I just thought I'd post a follow-up and say that after doing some of my own research I've found a good ISP that I have had for a couple months now and I am happier with them than I have been with any other provider - and the price is right for $12.95 a month!

The service is through http://www.isp.com/, in case anyone else can use the info in the future.

In Christ,
Aaron
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: