OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 07:18:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: St Stephen's coptic retreat in Fl  (Read 258 times) Average Rating: 0
jewish voice
High Elder

« on: August 02, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »

Is this just like a summer camp grounds and Is there a Coptic Church on site there or close by ? I'm asking cause for whatever reason I can't open any of there website links. and I can't find a list of Coptic Church's either on the web.
Faith

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 11:29:30 PM »

Hi Jewish Voice,

I hope you're well. St. Stephen's retreat centre was an old motel that the Coptic Churches of the Southern United States purchased. I'm not sure how close the nearest Coptic church is, but there is a chapel on site. I have no clue if they have regular liturgies there or if it's just used when retreatants/conventions/conferences are held there. I believe I have their contact info, so if you need it let me know and I can PM it to you.

Pray for me.
jewish voice
High Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:11:48 PM »

Hi Jewish Voice,

I hope you're well. St. Stephen's retreat centre was an old motel that the Coptic Churches of the Southern United States purchased. I'm not sure how close the nearest Coptic church is, but there is a chapel on site. I have no clue if they have regular liturgies there or if it's just used when retreatants/conventions/conferences are held there. I believe I have their contact info, so if you need it let me know and I can PM it to you.

Pray for me.
Thank you very much
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: