OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 29, 2014, 09:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting at the premiere of Dark Knight Rises..  (Read 4093 times) Average Rating: 0
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2012, 10:54:22 PM »

Achronos, I  want to say that I am so sorry my brother, 'hugs' this has to be especially disturbing to you seeing how you live in the place that this nightmare has happened and  how close your  dear friend has come to this horror and the continuing trauma of the event. God be with you and with all those that are distressed and grieving over this, may the Lord give eternal rest to those who have reposed. May the Lord give quick recovery to health for those who are in the hospitals, Lord have mercy!

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2012, 11:11:22 PM »

Yeah I've been to that exact movie theater years ago. If I didn't work late that night and if he didn't work at 6AM the next day, I'm sure we would have gotten a group together of friends to go see it (all whom are in Aurora and would have went to that exact theater). I just found out today my friend Ihsan was there that night with a group of people, that is just nuts. He's fine though.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2012, 11:28:38 PM »

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-shooting-suspect-identified-james-holmes/story?id=16818889

Can't wait until she explains more. Apparently she wasn't surprised...

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2012, 12:57:18 AM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I wonder why I haven't ever heard about such things in Poland and in the USA they happen every two months. Any ideas?

Poland is a communist country under martial law.  That's why.  If you had freedom like the Americans have...

Freedom to what kill each other?

This deserves a second and also repeated so therefore third: Lord have His mercy Lord have His Mercy. The first for the 12 deaths and 59 people who were shot.  The second for how seemingly hopeless America feels sometimes Sad

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:57:42 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2012, 01:49:25 AM »

He was an extremely bright student, at the top of class, and I still can't connect the dots to what happened and the person he supposedly is based on his background.
I thought he dropped out of graduate school. Was graduate school  too difficult for him or was there some other reason?
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2012, 02:03:58 AM »

No he was done with graduate school and doing his PhD until he withdrew a month ago.

BTW"

DENVER -- Sources close to the investigation of the Aurora theater shootings told the Call7 Investigators that the Aurora Police Department received an electronic communication that threatened violence if James Holmes wasn't released.

Holmes is accused in the slayings of 12 people and the wounding of 58 others at an Aurora theater early Friday.

The communication was traced through an internet protocol number to a router in Aurora. The person who lives at the address is an acquaintance of James Holmes through their program at the Anschutz Medical Campus, according to the sources.

Investigators are uncertain whether the person at the address actually sent the electronic communication or if someone routed it through that address.

Sources said they began looking for the fellow student Friday and they found him Saturday afternoon.

He has been interviewed. It was still unclear Saturday night whether the person actually sent the threat. But, investigators in interviewing him have gained more information about James Holmes, the sources said.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31293240/detail.html

Oh wow. I hear two more people might be connected with James.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »

But I think people, out of the goodness of their hearts would not choose violence. I'm not that cynical about human nature.

Really?  As I said in another post, the first thing man learned to do after learning to screw was to learn to kill.  I am that cynical about human nature.

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »

But I think people, out of the goodness of their hearts would not choose violence. I'm not that cynical about human nature.

Really?  As I said in another post, the first thing man learned to do after learning to screw was to learn to kill.  I am that cynical about human nature.

I'm not sure about the cynical part, but I believe you're Biblically literate.  Anyone else read Genesis?

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2012, 03:11:47 PM »

I'm not sure about the cynical part, but I believe you're Biblically literate.  Anyone else read Genesis?

While I appreciate the rhetorical excesses of Punch's comment and like that sorta internetz, there is quite a gap between having sex and killing another human in Genesis.

I have read it.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2012, 03:16:46 PM »

By Michal's logic the following should be banned:

Vehicles should be banned!  The speed limit in America varies from 30mph up to 70mph but manufacturers make cars and trucks that are capable of going over 130mph.  How many accidents could be prevented if these dangerous vehicles were banned?!!

Alchohol should be banned!  Drunk drivers, alcohol poisoning, rapes and other maladaptive endeavors are all attributed to alcholhol!!!

Metal should be banned!  If we banned metal, we wouldn't need to worry about guns, knives, swords, bullets, etc...!!!

Banana peels should be banned!  How many people have been seriously injured due to watching cartoons that use this malicious trick?!!

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: refuse

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2012, 03:18:30 PM »

I understand that people choose to do bad things all the time, but I agree that most people, at their core, are good. We call it the image of God sometimes. It just gets a little smudged and the likeness to God is lost, that's where the trouble comes in. Unfortunately the process starts as soon as we're born.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »

Banana peels should be banned!  How many people have been seriously injured due to watching cartoons that use this malicious trick?!!
Does the name Ethel Merman ring a bell?
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »

Vehicles should be banned!  The speed limit in America varies from 30mph up to 70mph but manufacturers make cars and trucks that are capable of going over 130mph.  How many accidents could be prevented if these dangerous vehicles were banned?!!

Alchohol should be banned!  Drunk drivers, alcohol poisoning, rapes and other maladaptive endeavors are all attributed to alcholhol!!!

Metal should be banned!  If we banned metal, we wouldn't need to worry about guns, knives, swords, bullets, etc...!!!

Banana peels should be banned!  How many people have been seriously injured due to watching cartoons that use this malicious trick?!!   

All this things have other, to be frankly, main usage that do not require killing people. That cannot be said about guns.

I'm yet to see a man killing 12 people with a banana skin*.

My uncle slipped on a banana skin and spend 6 months in an orthopedic corset afterwards. To be frankly I wouldn't mind if bananas were banned. I have heartburn after them.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2012, 04:07:00 PM »

More bananas for me then, I'd probably go through a bunch of bananas if I could daily.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:07:06 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »

Vehicles should be banned!  The speed limit in America varies from 30mph up to 70mph but manufacturers make cars and trucks that are capable of going over 130mph.  How many accidents could be prevented if these dangerous vehicles were banned?!!

Alchohol should be banned!  Drunk drivers, alcohol poisoning, rapes and other maladaptive endeavors are all attributed to alcholhol!!!

Metal should be banned!  If we banned metal, we wouldn't need to worry about guns, knives, swords, bullets, etc...!!!

Banana peels should be banned!  How many people have been seriously injured due to watching cartoons that use this malicious trick?!!   

My uncle slipped on a banana skin and spend 6 months in an orthopedic corset afterwards. To be frankly I wouldn't mind if bananas were banned. I have heartburn after them.

Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »

All this things have other, to be frankly, main usage that do not require killing people. That cannot be said about guns.

You live in the wrong part of the world. The lethal banana peel maneuver is a special technique reserved for the most advanced martial arts practitioners.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »

Vehicles should be banned!  The speed limit in America varies from 30mph up to 70mph but manufacturers make cars and trucks that are capable of going over 130mph.  How many accidents could be prevented if these dangerous vehicles were banned?!!

Alchohol should be banned!  Drunk drivers, alcohol poisoning, rapes and other maladaptive endeavors are all attributed to alcholhol!!!

Metal should be banned!  If we banned metal, we wouldn't need to worry about guns, knives, swords, bullets, etc...!!!

You live in the wrong part of the world. The lethal banana peel maneuver is a special technique reserved for the most advanced martial arts practitioners.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:14:30 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »

Making fun of the disabled...

I haven't expected such even from you.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »

https://twitter.com/MargieJPhelps/status/227108025528369153

Great place for"God Sent the Shooter"sign. #thugs
    MT @OccupyDenver: Prayer vigil, tonight at
    7pm @ Kaiser Permanente 14701 E Exposition Ave.

Dude seriously we need to wipe these people off the face of the earth.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2012, 04:28:05 PM »

While I appreciate the rhetorical excesses of Punch's comment and like that sorta internetz, there is quite a gap between having sex and killing another human in Genesis.

I have read it.

So did I.  Seems like they learned to screw in verse one of chapter four, and Able was dead by the end of verse eight.  At least that is how I remember it.  Not that big of a gap, if you ask me.  I will grant you that screwing was probably not the FIRST thing we learned.  We already had disobeying God and telling lies down pretty good before that.  I'm sorry, but if there was much good done on our part in the first four chapters of Genesis, I missed it.

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »

Anyway I would like to say this, and I'm afraid it will come off as too sanctimonious but I am praying for James, and I do hope that he will come to repentence for his actions. If I was a victim or affected by this tragedy personally I would go and visit him. An act of love surely overrides any sort of retribution that many would like to see. Did not Christ dine with the sinners? Did not Christ also ask to pray for them?

What happened in Aurora was a tragedy, make no mistake about it, but I refuse to want any harm done to him. Lord have mercy on him and on all those that have been and will continually affected by what happend.

BTW I believe Asteriktos pretty much summed up what I was going to say. And I also think we have "evolved" quite a bit from the time of the Fall. Maybe it is a battle in all of us between killing in not killing and I sure have felt many of those emotions in my life. Bah.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:41:49 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2012, 07:46:26 PM »

Anyway I would like to say this, and I'm afraid it will come off as too sanctimonious but I am praying for James, and I do hope that he will come to repentence for his actions. If I was a victim or affected by this tragedy personally I would go and visit him. An act of love surely overrides any sort of retribution that many would like to see. Did not Christ dine with the sinners? Did not Christ also ask to pray for them?

What happened in Aurora was a tragedy, make no mistake about it, but I refuse to want any harm done to him. Lord have mercy on him and on all those that have been and will continually affected by what happend.

BTW I believe Asteriktos pretty much summed up what I was going to say. And I also think we have "evolved" quite a bit from the time of the Fall. Maybe it is a battle in all of us between killing in not killing and I sure have felt many of those emotions in my life. Bah.

I don’t think it is sanctimonious in any way.  Pope John Paul II did this very thing with the man who tried to kill him and we know how that turned out.  I hope this is how we all would act, but I realize it would be one of the most difficult things to do in this life.  I'm not sure I would be able to do this.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:46:56 PM by Kerdy » Logged
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2012, 07:48:41 PM »

Really?  As I said in another post, the first thing man learned to do after learning to screw was to learn to kill.  I am that cynical about human nature.

I'm not sure about the cynical part, but I believe you're Biblically literate.  Anyone else read Genesis?

I have read it.

So did I.  Seems like they learned to screw in verse one of chapter four, and Able was dead by the end of verse eight.  At least that is how I remember it.  Not that big of a gap, if you ask me.  I will grant you that screwing was probably not the FIRST thing we learned.  We already had disobeying God and telling lies down pretty good before that.  I'm sorry, but if there was much good done on our part in the first four chapters of Genesis, I missed it.

You have civilization which shows its discontents in that killing:

Social structure.
Agriculture and Animal Husbandry (which would include the enormous background knowledge which go into both).
Liturgical worship of God.

These three jump out from memory.

But I wish I could comment on the more interesting aspects of this spectacle which have nothing to do with gun control, the psyche of killers, etc.

But alas responsibility calls.

EDIT: Again your rhetorical point is well taken. And well put.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:49:30 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2012, 07:49:50 PM »

I don’t think it is sanctimonious in any way.  Pope John Paul II did this very thing with the man who tried to kill him and we know how that turned out.  I hope this is how we all would act, but I realize it would be one of the most difficult things to do in this life.  I'm not sure I would be able to do this.
And I wouldn't expect anyone to do this and I know how difficult this is.

I bring this up because my co-worker and I were discussing it and how he knew the 6-year who was killed. He wants all sorts of awful things to happen against James, but for what some sort of satisfaction? How is that satisfying? I don't know people are so eager for vegenence but an eye for eye and all that...

EDIT: Wow that is truly remarkable about that Pope John Paul II assassination attempt. I must say my image of him has been negative, but I have enormous respect for him now and his attempted killer as will. What a story, truly.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:55:06 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Bigsinner
Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA  (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2012, 10:34:35 PM »

Does the name Ethel Merman ring a bell?

Talk about a mad, mad, mad, mad post.  Cheesy
xariskai
юродивый/yurodivy
OC.net guru

יהוה עזי ומגני

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »

Apparently Holmes painted his hair red-orange, calls himself the Joker, and spends his time spitting at anyone who comes near his cell. Other inmates are reportedly calling him child-killer and talking openly about killing him.

An insanity plea would be hard for the prosecution to counter, I think.

This fellow was evidently raised Lutheran.

I hope we don't see copycats.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:41:56 PM by xariskai » Logged

Silly Stars
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2012, 03:56:37 PM »

Insanity pleas seldom work, especially with as much preparation as he placed into his end goal.  I predict a minimum sentence of life in prison.
xariskai
юродивый/yurodivy
OC.net guru

יהוה עזי ומגני

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »

Insanity pleas seldom work, especially with as much preparation as he placed into his end goal.  I predict a minimum sentence of life in prison.
It's a little tougher for prosecutors in Colorado. If memory serves prosecutors in Colorado cannot use professional psychiatrists. Further, the burden of proof in Colorado is upon the prosecution to disprove insanity once that plea is entered. On the other hand, as you noted, the rational preparation would go against the defendant. But he would have a better chance in Colorado than elsewhere, I think.

Silly Stars
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »

If anything we are looking at next year until the final verdict is reached? Because once the insanity plea is dismissed, which I have no idea how long that takes, then the process of the death penalty begins? Which would take even longer considering how ardous the process is.

I'd be very interesting to see how the defense works this out.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
William
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: None

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2012, 06:04:44 PM »

Wouldn't mass murder definitely warrant the death penalty in a state that has it?

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:26 PM »

Wouldn't mass murder definitely warrant the death penalty in a state that has it?
No doubt that's where the prosecution will end up, but isn't mass murder an exagerration here?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
William
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:56 PM »

No doubt that's where the prosecution will end up, but isn't mass murder an exagerration here?

Mass murder is a killing of four or more people at once.

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2012, 06:11:12 PM »

I see that's how you define it. My definition of it is more akin to the OKC bombing.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
William
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2012, 06:34:23 PM »

I see that's how you define it. My definition of it is more akin to the OKC bombing.

That's how law enforcement agencies define it.

yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2012, 06:39:56 PM »

We are about 8 times larger and have a much higher crime rate.

Will you try to guess, why?

It doesn't matter. Every time someone shoots someone else with a gun, we get the argument that guns are bad and should be banned.

Thanks God for the right to carry a gun. It's so important for you that 12 people have recently died to defend it.

Poland has had plenty of mass slaughters. Sheesh.

Huh

Too bad people in the theater listened to gun control advocates or didn't carry.  They could have stopped this guy.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2012, 06:51:02 PM »

I just made the threa in Politics so we can discuss it there.
Do you think that's going to stop anyone politicizing this tragedy on this thread?

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2012, 07:03:58 PM »

Mass shooting is a better term for what happened IMO.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:48 PM »

Brother, in your zeal to show mercy to this soul, do not rush to redefine his sin.

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »

Brother, in your zeal to show mercy to this soul, do not rush to redefine his sin.
No redefinition here, murder is murder. However my contention is the word mass murder. 25+ I consider to be mass. He injured alot more than killed, I just consider that to be more of a mass shooting.

If that implies I am undermining the crime committed, then I'm sorry that is my mistake and not my intention at all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:37:02 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2012, 04:08:24 PM »

The film may not have lived up to the extremely high standard set by its predecessor, but it was not so bad that one would get the desire to shoot the entire theater up...

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2012, 11:28:08 PM »

Victim of the massacre forgives James Holmes and urges others to forgive:
http://global.christianpost.com/news/shooter-forgiveness-christian-victim-encourages-others-to-forgive-james-holmes-78952/

Awesome. Bravo!!

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Archdiocese of Denver

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2012, 03:34:46 AM »

Colorado is just insane, now do you see why I want out of this state? Bring on the National Guard to public goings.

I couldn't agree more. 

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Ikonguru

Jurisdiction: Baptised Anglican -moving toward Orthodoxy

Lord have Mercy upon me, a Sinner

« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2012, 09:51:08 AM »

Lord have mercy!

Colorado shooting bombshell: Defense says suspect was psychiatric patient

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2012/0727/Colorado-shooting-bombshell-Defense-says-suspect-was-psychiatric-patient-video

Is this yet another evil event linked to the Pharma Cartel and use of SSRI's?

http://ssristories.com/index.php

It is from a place of exile, where my captors torment me, that I write these lines. Through the grace of our Lord, I may one day be free.
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2012, 06:17:54 PM »

Is this yet another evil event linked to the Pharma Cartel and use of SSRI's?

Seriously?

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2012, 01:02:44 AM »

I wonder why I haven't ever heard about such things in Poland and in the USA they happen every two months. Any ideas?

There are way too many variables at play. Population, for one. The USA has about 313 million people, while Poland has about 38. What's that, 8 times larger (population-wise)?

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: