Seriously, how expansive are contraceptives? This BS about people who cannot afford contraceptives is getting kinda old.
Very true; quite frankly, it is a bunch of bullpoop. In California where I live, anyone of any age could walk into any clinic, hospital, pharmacy or medical facility and ask for contraceptives, and be given them entirely free of charge no questions asked. To be fair though, I don't know if states in the Bible-Belt are like this though...
Planned Parenthood distributes contraceptives in just about every medium sized town.... Plus they have locations in high schools. Of course, they are more about abortion than contraceptive. They are even embedded in the Girl Scouts!
I am against abortion. I am against contraceptives. I already have 5 children, and if God wills it, we'll have more. Yes, even if we end up like the Duggars. His will be done.
Just wondering, within God's creation are a seemingly infinite multitude of his creatures including ones harmful to humans like certain bacteria. Many people have died as a consequence of nature's normal cycles by means of bacterial infection. With the development of antibiotics in the 20th century many diseases formerly deadly to mankind were no longer a threat to humans. Do you take antibiotics when ill? How do you reconcile modern medicine with God's will?
Hi, glad you asked. Before I answer I must warn, that my answer will not coincide with modern Science, modern medicine, or common thought. Also, for the CRITICS of almost everything I say, I can't cover every ailment, sickness, or example...
I do not believe in modern medicine. I believe surgery, but the the pharmacy side of it. God forbade pharmacia (witchcraft) in the scriptures. I believe our modern pharmacy is the "user of potions".
With that said I believe that most often diseases are caused by people being lazy, nasty, and unhealthy. Bathing in dung infested waters for example. I believe things like high blood pressure are related to obesity, eating salt that is "not real", being lazy, eating a poor unnatural diet...
I believe bacterial diseases and viral diseases are very curable, if we embrace (untouched) what God has provided. (look these up because there is no way I can give all of them here)
1) Propolis - what bees use to "glue their hives together"... This is extremely anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It contains tons of amino acids. You can even brush your teeth with it (an excellent toothpaste). Look it up, it's awesome. Given to us by God in a pure form.
2) Goji Berries - these contain almost all of the amino acids and all the essential amino acids. Tons of vitamins. Contains the highest level of carotenoids on the planet (perfect for eyes and reverses age related macular degeration). Has an abundance of B vitamins, perfect for those with type 2 diabetes & hypoglycemics. Also contains the most antioxidants of anything on Earth (by far). Look it up! Given to us by God in a pure form.
3) Willow Bark - will cure head aches. Given to us by God in a pure form.
4) Bee Pollen - Will cure many air born allergies. Given to us by God in a pure form.
5) Echinachea - Is a catalyst for the immune system. Take as you feel yourself getting sick. Given to us by God in a pure form.
6) Spirulina - This stuff is insanely good for you, packed with vitamins. Want a healthy temple? this stuff is awesome. Given to us by God in a pure form.
7) Royal Jelly - Full of anti oxidants, amino acids, and vitamins. This is what worker bees feed to the queen. Pure, and given to us by God.
Okay, fingers are tired of examples. There are tons of these, but I covered some of the best. I believe that it was not Science that offered us solutions to ailments. I believe that God created things in nature that will help us.
Even for his animals. For my goats, if they get worms, we feed them Cedar or Honeysuckle. Cures it. For humans with worms - heavy use of Garlic.
I believe vaccines are toxic and that the "supposed things" they cure, were being eradicated by more sterile conditions of living. My opinion is that when Polio was being "vaccinated", people were also leaving life where they were drinking unsanitary water. Many infected drank from wells too close to out houses. Suburbs were springing up (pun intended) that were connected to more sanitary sources of water at that time. Vaccines took all the credit. Today, rather than the 4 vaccines that were "given" when I was a child, there is 62.
Again these are my opinions. I refuse to believe that in God's wondrous creation for us that there are not cures. I know in his creation is the perfect things to give us perfect health. Youtube has a video called "the raw food trucker", a man who cured his colon cancer (1 month to live) by consuming an all raw / mostly vegan diet. lost a ton of weight too.
I know there are critics. None of my 5 children are vaccinated. We have no problems yet. In fact, we have been to the doctor (heh knocking on wood) less than 5 times with any of them COMBINED. This is because most ailments were treated with God's creation.
The times we went were for more of "surgical" reasons. My son got his finger smashed in a portable cement mixer. Thank God he didn't need surgery. My daughter swallowed a bunch of little magnets faster than we could get to her - we freaked. Food poisoning, but they couldn't do anything. Once my son got his elbow popped out on monkey bars.
All sicknesses, bacterial infections, colds, flu, etc., all treated with what God made for us.
Anyway, its almost a philosophy. A philosophy of health, respecting the creation, and using what God gave us to help us. I'm nearly 40 years old, I rarely get sick, and I can still hold my own against 5 children wrestling on a trampoline (kind of LOL). My wife rarely gets sick - as well as our children.
I believe that when we embrace what God has made for us, we are much more healthy.
Anyway, this is what works for us for many years now. This info is often met with scorn and ridicule. This is not conclusive, but only a trickle in an ocean of what is out there.
I believe that modern contraceptives are pharmacia (witchcraft) and its people's attempts at altering the will of God.