Author Topic: Favorite Movie/TV Quotes  (Read 14240 times)

Offline JamesR

• The Second Coming of Jason
  • Taxiarches
  • Remember me?
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
Re: Favorite Movie/TV Quotes
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2014, 06:24:35 PM »
Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat

Honey, it was ruined when she bought it.

*snap*

Mhmm uh huh

*snap*

Yeah

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2014, 05:17:17 PM »
Wilson? Wilson? Willllllson!
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
                                                             -Aristotle

Mor Ephrem, section moderator[/b][/color]

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2015, 05:24:31 AM »
"I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street.  Many days no business come to my hut.  But Jimmy has fear?  A thousand times no!  I never doubted myself for a minute, for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo ... dung. ... The glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space.  But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match.  Monkey clown horrible karate browned and yummy like a cute small baby chick will now eat the donkey."

--Newsradio (excerpt from the book: Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler)
get rekt, nerd

Offline Cyrillic

• Laser Basileus.
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »
This one sent shivers down my spine. A great movie it was.

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2015, 09:15:05 AM »
 " On the night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride messing with you. Forget pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that". -Marsellus Wallace

"Normally, both your a***** would be dead as fried chicken, but you happen to pull this stuff while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you" -Marsellus Wallace

"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character." -The Wolf

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." -Jules Winnfield

"Look, do you wanna play blind man? Go walk with the shepherd. But me, my eyes are wide open." -Jules Winnfield

"Did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong, he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings?" -Vincent Vega

"Ahh, what the ****' is happening? Aw, man!
Aw man, I shot Marvin in the face...
Why  did you do that?
Well I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
Aww man, I've seen some crazy stuff in my time but this-
Just chill out, man! I told you it was an accident! You probably, you went over a bump or something..."

=Obviously, Pulp Fiction with language cleaned up for the sensitives.
Almost the whole dialogue could be posted as it was so well done and appropriate, in context.
Saw the movie on day-one and was the only dog in the theater LOL, mostly the whole time.
For my money that was one of the most moral and funny movies this sick puppy has ever seen.
God is The Creator of All Free Beings