Author Topic: Question about this forum  (Read 2363 times)

Offline вєликаго

• Elder
Question about this forum
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »
What are the stars in peoples profile all about? I'm sorry if this question was asked before, I did look through the forum, but, was unable to find anything; I'm sure I could have missed something, but, I did double check my search.
St. Meletius the Confessor – Submit not yourselves to monastics, nor to presbyters, who teach lawless things and evilly propound them. And why do I say only monastics or presbyters? Follow not even after bishops who guilefully exhort you to do and say and believe things that are not profitable. What

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Re: Question about this forum
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »
Someone with as many stars as me could never answer a question from someone such as yourself! Your lack of stars disturbs me.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,20998.msg315348.html#msg315348
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:50:02 AM by Asteriktos »
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
Re: Question about this forum
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
5 stars > fools gold stars
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan