OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 21, 2014, 04:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about this forum  (Read 430 times) Average Rating: 0
вєликаго

Faith: Drevlepravoslavie (Old Orthodox) STRANNIKI
Jurisdiction: Lipovan

« on: June 19, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »

What are the stars in peoples profile all about? I'm sorry if this question was asked before, I did look through the forum, but, was unable to find anything; I'm sure I could have missed something, but, I did double check my search.

St. Meletius the Confessor – Submit not yourselves to monastics, nor to presbyters, who teach lawless things and evilly propound them. And why do I say only monastics or presbyters? Follow not even after bishops who guilefully exhort you to do and say and believe things that are not profitable. What
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »

Someone with as many stars as me could never answer a question from someone such as yourself! Your lack of stars disturbs me.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,20998.msg315348.html#msg315348
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:50:02 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

"No man gives the same exegesis twice: for he is not the same man, and it is not the same text." - St. Heraclitus
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »

5 stars > fools gold stars

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: