1. Always speak well about your bishop, especially when he stands next to you.
2. If during services you'd like to stare at some girls - yawn widely. Lecturers will pay attention to you and you won't think about girls anylonger.
3. Create a blog or a facebook account. Let people get to know about the life in a seminary. Maybe some of them consider becoming priests? Under no circumstances share your real name or your year of study. Your superiors browse the Internet too.
4.Discuss with you younger colleagues about how nice studying in the seminary is. Do not talk about that even a minor offense can make you lose the ability to work in the profession, and after graduation you can be sent to a parish with 50 faithful scattered throughout the province.
5. Be silent about the earnings. Additionally, do not simply silent, but diplomatically silent
6. Do not think of how in a few years spent in the seminary, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you should get to know a few foreign languages, pass dozens of classes and start a family.