OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 23, 2014, 11:22:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting observation (with a bit of raillery)  (Read 799 times) Average Rating: 0
mike
Stratopedarches

« on: May 26, 2012, 06:27:59 PM »

Have you noticed that many priest here are convinced that they have not written anything stupid or out of the line after their ordinations? Look at their sigs.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 07:39:58 PM »

Michael , if I lough out loud at this , I will end up giving up all the none fasting days of the year, you know how few those are! Sad   the priest i will confess it to will make sure i will never think of repeating such offence. have pity on me  police
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:42:58 PM by Hiwot » Logged

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: