OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 01:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you all do me a favor?  (Read 1546 times) Average Rating: 0
Jason.Wike
OC.net guru

« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2012, 06:03:49 PM »

And why this forum is one step away from being a complete farce...

Welcome to OC.net, the only Orthodox forum that doesn't bury its sense of humor behind a shroud of false piety.

Home for information, randomness, diversions, silly threads, and other unclassified topics. Not for serious debate.

You can find this just under the heading to the "Other Topics" section.

I wasn't referencing this entire thread but a mod posting something obscene that 100% sounds like he is insinuating to another poster, a while after editing one of my posts for a boderline obscene term.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:07:33 PM by Jason.Wike » Logged
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2012, 06:28:19 PM »

Welcome to OC.net, the only Orthodox forum that doesn't bury its sense of humor behind a shroud of false piety.

Home for information, randomness, diversions, silly threads, and other unclassified topics. Not for serious debate.

I wasn't referencing this entire thread but a mod posting something obscene that 100% sounds like he is insinuating to another poster, a while after editing one of my posts for a boderline obscene term.

Gotcha
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 01:23:26 AM »

If you think what I posted was obscene, then why haven't you reported it? That's what the "Report to Moderator" function is for.

For the record: AFAIK, "Bite me," is generally considered acceptable language even if it is a bit tacky, so I see little problem with using it in public.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: