OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 24, 2014, 04:26:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality and Psychology?  (Read 1244 times) Average Rating: 0
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« on: May 17, 2012, 06:58:17 PM »

I have been having a lot of trouble understanding the Church's position on homosexuality, how we prohibit marriage or sexual relations between them. I think that the big question is where does homosexuality come from, if we could determine this then it would probably be easier to understand why the Church feels the way it does and how we could reconcile the Church's view with reason. So this brings up many theories that people have adopted to explain it; on the extremely liberal side there are people who believe that you are born homosexual just as other people are born heterosexual, and there are Freudians who believe that you are born bi-sexual but later psychology determines your sexual identity, and then there are those who are really Conservative who think that homosexuality is entirely a choice. So which answer is it? The first belief seems kind of scientifically inaccurate to me because I've read science articles before which stated that infants have a natural sexual attraction to the parent of the opposite gender, something to do with survival instinct. So the theory of being born that way seems unlikely to me, although I could be wrong. I also do not think it can be rooted in evolution either as some people say, because the goal of evolution is adaptability to make reproduction easier, and homosexuals cannot reproduce, so how could evolution produce that? On the other side of the spectrum, I also do not think that people can really 'choose' to be homosexual anymore than I chose to be heterosexual because people cannot just choose to be sexually attracted to something. So, while it may be outdated, the Freudian or at least any psychological views have really interested me. Are there any good theories about homosexuality and psychology that can be rooted in evidence? I know that the American Psychology Association or something classified homosexuality as a psychological condition in the past, and that the only reason they took it out was because of protestors who pressured them. Is it possible that say as a small child or during adolescence when hormones are going crazy and your sexuality is developing that certain events could have had a psychological effect on a person and in turn influenced their sexuality?

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 07:27:06 PM »

I am not sure but I seem to recall an article I read earlier this year, which told about an experiment in which a group of of homosexual people had their brains compared with those of heterosexuals. It was revealed that the brains belonging to the homosexuals were similar to female brains which could indicate a biological difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals. However this theory might be flawed since I have also heard about homosexuals who, later in life have becomed heterosexuals.
No matter what, this is definately an interesting question.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »

The most likely answer is that it is a combination of pre-natal factors, genetic pre-disposition, and post-natal environmental factors.

However, the "Why?" question has nothing to do with the "What should they do?" question.

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 10:29:06 AM »

The most likely answer is that it is a combination of pre-natal factors, genetic pre-disposition, and post-natal environmental factors.

However, the "Why?" question has nothing to do with the "What should they do?" question.

Very true!  Two totally different questions and discussions.

As far as the Church is concerned, homosexual acts are sinful.  Homosexuals who do not engage and participate in homosexual acts are not, as far as that in and of itself is concerned, sinning.  And then there's the exhortation that we should "hate the sin, and love the sinner."

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Timon
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 11:26:15 AM »

Im not sure if this will completely answer the question, but I listened to this yesterday and it may help....

http://ancientfaith.com/podcasts/lordsendme/same_sex_marriage_and_homosexuality

everybody struggles with different sins.  I had a friend who was a klepto and always tried to steal things.  (not from me, but from stores and stuff. never with me either. i never wanted to get busted for that.) some people struggle with homosexuality too.  its tough in our culture because everyone says its ok. 

i might actually recommend this more than the podcast.  i thought this was helpful....

http://oca.org/reflections/fr.-lawrence-farley/whats-wrong-with-gay-marriage

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 11:53:12 AM »

I still think the idea that homosexuals are "different" than heterosexuals is bogus, from both a sociological and theological viewpoint.  Sociologically, it fails to address cultures where what we would describe as "bisexuality" as the norm.  Look at the Greeks and Romans.  Did they all have "female brains"?  Same sexual encounters were widespread, but these same men were usually able to maintain sexual relationships with females as well.  I think the idea that homosexuals are biologically different will go the way of miscegenation.  People are people and there is one concrete truth regarding humans - we will have sex with just about anything that won't kill us in the process, and even then, some will try.

From a religious viewpoint, I see homosexuality as a temptation.  Perhaps some are more susceptible than others, but this is not a matter of some people being superior to others, it's just a matter of the adversary being an opportunist.  he will strike wherever he see's a chance of success.  There are many reasons why some people would succumb to homosexuality that have nothing to be with brain chemistry.  What about prison sex?  I don't think everyone engaging in this is a homosexual, it's a question of availability.  The temptation is there, the female is not. 

Now go ahead and flame me, my fire retardant coating has been applied!   Tongue

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »

I still think the idea that homosexuals are "different" than heterosexuals is bogus, from both a sociological and theological viewpoint.  Sociologically, it fails to address cultures where what we would describe as "bisexuality" as the norm.  Look at the Greeks and Romans.  Did they all have "female brains"?  Same sexual encounters were widespread, but these same men were usually able to maintain sexual relationships with females as well.  I think the idea that homosexuals are biologically different will go the way of miscegenation.  People are people and there is one concrete truth regarding humans - we will have sex with just about anything that won't kill us in the process, and even then, some will try.

From a religious viewpoint, I see homosexuality as a temptation.  Perhaps some are more susceptible than others, but this is not a matter of some people being superior to others, it's just a matter of the adversary being an opportunist.  he will strike wherever he see's a chance of success.  There are many reasons why some people would succumb to homosexuality that have nothing to be with brain chemistry.  What about prison sex?  I don't think everyone engaging in this is a homosexual, it's a question of availability.  The temptation is there, the female is not. 

Now go ahead and flame me, my fire retardant coating has been applied!   Tongue

Grin Grin Grin

Fwiw, I agree with you.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »

I think the idea that homosexuals are biologically different will go the way of miscegenation.

Actually there is at least some biological element. Studies show that the more male children a woman has, the more likely one of them will be homosexual. The reason for this being prenatal factors affecting the development of the child, like excess estrogen or something.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
witega
Is it enough now, to tell you you matter?
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Diocese of the South

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »

I think the idea that homosexuals are biologically different will go the way of miscegenation.

Actually there is at least some biological element. Studies show that the more male children a woman has, the more likely one of them will be homosexual. The reason for this being prenatal factors affecting the development of the child, like excess estrogen or something.

Or because the more males you have in any context, the higher the probability that at least one of them will identify as gay?
It's like the more male children woman has, the more likely one of them will have a birthday in March.

Ariel Starling - New album

For it were better to suffer everything, rather than divide the Church of God. Even martyrdom for the sake of preventing division would not be less glorious than for refusing to worship idols. - St. Dionysius the Great
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 01:59:32 PM »

Studies show many, many things.  Depending on the methodolgy used, the biases inbuilt, who is paying for the study, and a host of other variables, many studies are just not worth the paper the results are printed on.  I'm not saying that the ones you're referring to (just which ones are those, anyway??) are bad, just that one has to be very careful about them.  You know the old saying about statistics and lies/liars, don't you?

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »

A thread certain to go nowhere.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »

The reason for this being prenatal factors affecting the development of the child, like excess estrogen or something.

OMG I just realised something. Estrogen. Soy Milk. Homosexuality. Don't you people get it? The Soy Milk industry is probably funded by the homosexual agenda people as a way of producing more gay people by increasing the amount of estrogen in women! Gays can't produce their own through the natural use of sexual organs, so they have found a way to work around that!  Shocked
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 02:14:59 PM »

My most recent therapist is bi, which means he is homosexual and has a kid cause he was probably in a closeted relationship early on in life.

He is fantastic as a therapist and a person.

And he went on a certain cruise which I believe actually had Mt. Athos an official stop on the itinerary.

My gaybor broke up a long term relationship (four years at the ripe old age of 25) due to found out infidelity by his partner.

Due to circumstances I can't get into, I was privy to the "break-up". One of the most sane and heartfelt endings of relationship I have heard in my life.

So, homosexuality and psychology?

Gay men are awesome therapists and have incredible emotional maturity relative to their heterosexual male and female peers.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:05 PM »

A  Yet another thread certain to go nowhere.

Fixed it.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 02:21:36 PM »

Fixed it.

You avatar reminds me of one of the most brilliant threads ever started here. By that woman from London.

Pepsi, or something like.

Locked and thrown into purgatory, if I recall correctly.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 02:22:18 PM »

My most recent therapist is bi, which means he is homosexual and has a kid cause he was probably in a closeted relationship early on in life.

And he went on a certain cruise which I believe actually had Mt. Athos an official stop on the itinerary.

My gaybor broke up a long term relationship (four years at the ripe old age of 25) due to found out infidelity by his partner.

Due to circumstances I can't get into, I was privy to the "break-up". One of the most sane and heartfelt endings of relationship I have heard in my life.

Gay men are awesome therapists and have incredible emotional maturity relative to their heterosexual male and female peers.

Is this the result of an independent, methodologically sound scientific study (not that that makes it inherently trustworthy)?  Or your relatively limited, personal, anecdotal experience?  Grin

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:07 PM »

Fixed it.

You avatar reminds me of one of the most brilliant threads ever started here. By that woman from London.

Pepsi, or something like.

Locked and thrown into purgatory, if I recall correctly.

Do you mean Fountain Pen?

That picture is what I aspire to.   Grin  (And I still love and venerate St. Maximilian Kolbe  Wink.)

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 02:25:25 PM »

Is this the result of an independent, methodologically sound scientific study (not that that makes it inherently trustworthy)?  Or your relatively limited, personal, anecdotal experience?  Grin

All science is anecdotal.

And what I experience is the gold standard of proof.

Golgotha

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 02:27:04 PM »

flamers  Wink
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 02:29:41 PM »

All science is anecdotal.

And what I experience is the gold standard of proof.

Proof?  You said, proof??

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 02:44:26 PM »

My grandma used to tell me, based on scientific studies, that if I played with myself my hands would turn black. 

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 02:45:13 PM »

The reason for this being prenatal factors affecting the development of the child, like excess estrogen or something.

OMG I just realised something. Estrogen. Soy Milk. Homosexuality. Don't you people get it? The Soy Milk industry is probably funded by the homosexual agenda people as a way of producing more gay people by increasing the amount of estrogen in women! Gays can't produce their own through the natural use of sexual organs, so they have found a way to work around that!  Shocked

This here is an example of a rational explanation.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 02:49:57 PM »

My grandma used to tell me, based on scientific studies, that if I played with myself my hands would turn black. 

So...what happened?  Grin

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »

I found this assertion to be patently false.

Azul
Moderated
High Elder

Faith: Român Ortodox
Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 03:03:24 PM »

I don`t know... one thing is sure we all have our feminine side and masculine side.. Usually one is more developed than the other..

Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent.
Mahatma Gandhi
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »

I found this assertion to be patently false.

I guess you didn't go blind, either, as you are able to report the falsehood of her assertion.  Unless, of course, you *did* go blind and someone else told you your hands didn't turn black.   Grin

yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 09:23:19 PM »

I have been having a lot of trouble understanding the Church's position on homosexuality, how we prohibit marriage or sexual relations between them. I think that the big question is where does homosexuality come from, if we could determine this then it would probably be easier to understand why the Church feels the way it does and how we could reconcile the Church's view with reason. So this brings up many theories that people have adopted to explain it; on the extremely liberal side there are people who believe that you are born homosexual just as other people are born heterosexual, and there are Freudians who believe that you are born bi-sexual but later psychology determines your sexual identity, and then there are those who are really Conservative who think that homosexuality is entirely a choice. So which answer is it? The first belief seems kind of scientifically inaccurate to me because I've read science articles before which stated that infants have a natural sexual attraction to the parent of the opposite gender, something to do with survival instinct. So the theory of being born that way seems unlikely to me, although I could be wrong. I also do not think it can be rooted in evolution either as some people say, because the goal of evolution is adaptability to make reproduction easier, and homosexuals cannot reproduce, so how could evolution produce that? On the other side of the spectrum, I also do not think that people can really 'choose' to be homosexual anymore than I chose to be heterosexual because people cannot just choose to be sexually attracted to something. So, while it may be outdated, the Freudian or at least any psychological views have really interested me. Are there any good theories about homosexuality and psychology that can be rooted in evidence? I know that the American Psychology Association or something classified homosexuality as a psychological condition in the past, and that the only reason they took it out was because of protestors who pressured them. Is it possible that say as a small child or during adolescence when hormones are going crazy and your sexuality is developing that certain events could have had a psychological effect on a person and in turn influenced their sexuality?

Homosexuality is outright perversion.  It's an abomination.  The Jews were even instructed by God to put them to death.   Our Lord through his 2nd covenant, taught us to now condemn the sin, but not cast the first stone.

It is perversion, and I personally don't believe people are born homosexual.  I believe there are influences in their lives that make them that way.  Sexual abuse, without a good male role model, etc.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 09:29:13 PM »

Homosexuality is outright perversion.  It's an abomination.  The Jews were even instructed by God to put them to death.   Our Lord through his 2nd covenant, taught us to now condemn the sin, but not cast the first stone.

It is perversion, and I personally don't believe people are born homosexual.  I believe there are influences in their lives that make them that way.  Sexual abuse, without a good male role model, etc.
God had already changed a lot of his views by the time when NT was written. It's sensible to assume that He has changed even more of his views after that too.
Cavaradossi
法網恢恢,疏而不漏
OC.net guru

Faith: Chalcedonian Automaton Serial No. 5Aj4bx9
Jurisdiction: Chalcedonian Automaton Factory 5

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 02:39:25 AM »

Homosexuality is outright perversion.  It's an abomination.  The Jews were even instructed by God to put them to death.   Our Lord through his 2nd covenant, taught us to now condemn the sin, but not cast the first stone.

It is perversion, and I personally don't believe people are born homosexual.  I believe there are influences in their lives that make them that way.  Sexual abuse, without a good male role model, etc.

Have you ever put your money in a bank, eaten something from the seas or rivers without fins our scales, or pet a dog? If so, you too have committed acts which are also listed in the Old Testament as abominations. Yet I have never seen you speak out against the abominable nature of petting a dog or eating catfish. Why is that? Do you feel capable of picking and choosing which one of God's old testament laws are more important than the others?  

Why do you feel so comfortable quoting the law, knowing that the law has in some sense been dispensed, because though the revelation of Christ, we have come to understand the true purpose of the law and therefore no longer need the law? I do not agree with practicing homosexuality. This is because we are taught that sexual union is to occur only within the confines of a marriage, and the Church has never married homosexual couples. But I cannot agree with your approach to this matter because I find it absolutely base and boorish for you to quote the law which is no longer in effect in order to support your position.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:54:46 AM by Cavaradossi » Logged

Be comforted, and have faith, O Israel, for your God is infinitely simple and one, composed of no parts.
tweety234
High Elder

Faith: Ask the Answer
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 09:44:27 PM »

what do you mean the why doesn't matter? If you don't know what is causing your body to be formed the way it is formed. How can you know what you should do? By the way. This issue has nothing to do with me. But I am interested in the topic. Because I want to understand, really understand people, instead of just call it a sin, and end the conversation there.

“God has no religion.”
― Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
tweety234
High Elder

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 09:46:50 PM »

Very true!  Two totally different questions and discussions.

As far as the Church is concerned, homosexual acts are sinful.  Homosexuals who do not engage and participate in homosexual acts are not, as far as that in and of itself is concerned, sinning.  And then there's the exhortation that we should "hate the sin, and love the sinner."

“God has no religion.”
tweety234
High Elder

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 09:50:27 PM »

Im not sure if this will completely answer the question, but I listened to this yesterday and it may help....

http://ancientfaith.com/podcasts/lordsendme/same_sex_marriage_and_homosexuality

everybody struggles with different sins.  I had a friend who was a klepto and always tried to steal things.  (not from me, but from stores and stuff. never with me either. i never wanted to get busted for that.) some people struggle with homosexuality too.  its tough in our culture because everyone says its ok. 

i might actually recommend this more than the podcast.  i thought this was helpful....

http://oca.org/reflections/fr.-lawrence-farley/whats-wrong-with-gay-marriage

what do you mean everyone says homosexuality is ok? The majority of people says it's not ok, and this has driven many people to despair and to suicide. Because our society is judging others instead of minding their own business and looking at their own sins.

“God has no religion.”
tweety234
High Elder

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 09:56:35 PM »

A thread certain to go nowhere.

right on.

“God has no religion.”
tweety234
High Elder

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »

I don`t know... one thing is sure we all have our feminine side and masculine side.. Usually one is more developed than the other..

maybe azul isn't here anymore. However I agree.

“God has no religion.”
tweety234
High Elder

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »

Homosexuality is outright perversion.  It's an abomination.  The Jews were even instructed by God to put them to death.   Our Lord through his 2nd covenant, taught us to now condemn the sin, but not cast the first stone.

It is perversion, and I personally don't believe people are born homosexual.  I believe there are influences in their lives that make them that way.  Sexual abuse, without a good male role model, etc.

Have you ever put your money in a bank, eaten something from the seas or rivers without fins our scales, or pet a dog? If so, you too have committed acts which are also listed in the Old Testament as abominations. Yet I have never seen you speak out against the abominable nature of petting a dog or eating catfish. Why is that? Do you feel capable of picking and choosing which one of God's old testament laws are more important than the others?  

Why do you feel so comfortable quoting the law, knowing that the law has in some sense been dispensed, because though the revelation of Christ, we have come to understand the true purpose of the law and therefore no longer need the law? I do not agree with practicing homosexuality. This is because we are taught that sexual union is to occur only within the confines of a marriage, and the Church has never married homosexual couples. But I cannot agree with your approach to this matter because I find it absolutely base and boorish for you to quote the law which is no longer in effect in order to support your position.

abominable nature of petting a dog. What? then I am doomed cause I let my dog kiss me too. Not on the mouth of course, because it's disgusting. But when I kiss him, I kiss on the lips sometimes.

“God has no religion.”
Ashman618
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2012, 10:25:25 PM »

abominable nature of petting a dog. What? then I am doomed cause I let my dog kiss me too. Not on the mouth of course, because it's disgusting. But when I kiss him, I kiss on the lips sometimes.

You dog kisser!!!! You invoke wrath upon yourself and you will surely burn unto ages of ages!!!!!!! Wink
tweety234
High Elder

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »

You dog kisser!!!! You invoke wrath upon yourself and you will surely burn unto ages of ages!!!!!!! Wink

you are kidding me right? hahahahaha

“God has no religion.”
Quinault
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

What about frogs? I like frogs!

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 04:19:57 AM »

A couple points: if this were indeed a connection, then wouldn't the same be true for a woman that has many girls and lesbianism?

Also, I get really frustrated with the fact that people speaking of homosexuality seemingly forget that lesbians are indeed homosexuals too.
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2012, 05:58:40 AM »

I'm beginning to get the feeling a troll is in our presence. Of course, I could be wrong.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 09:03:30 AM »

With all these threads on homosexuality exploding here, again, I wish we had the moratorium back.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: