OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 12:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 83379 times) Average Rating: 0
ilyazhito
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #855 on: September 24, 2013, 04:07:03 PM »

What is the opposite of banning, because JMichael has a cool and profound sig line. Anyone who doesn't respect JMichael's sig line is banned.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #856 on: September 24, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »

Banned for not playing the game!
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #857 on: September 25, 2013, 01:08:47 AM »

Banned for playing the game with a screaming avatar.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #858 on: September 25, 2013, 02:33:50 PM »

Asteriktos, banned for not recognizing that I would ban those who disrespected JMichael's sig line.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #859 on: September 25, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »

Asteriktos, banned for not recognizing that I would ban those who disrespected JMichael's sig line.

Banned for leaning.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #860 on: September 27, 2013, 08:09:48 PM »

Banned for not recognizing leaning as a legitimat option. The Tower of Pisa leans, and yet no one has banned it.
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #861 on: September 27, 2013, 08:11:46 PM »

Banned for not recognizing leaning as a legitimat option. The Tower of Pisa leans, and yet no one has banned it.
Banned for comparing himself to a papist architectural mishap.

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #862 on: September 27, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »

Banned for not recognizing that I am leaning in a metaphorical stance.
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #863 on: September 27, 2013, 08:13:29 PM »

*sense, not stance. I cannot ban myself as that would be nonsensical.
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #864 on: September 27, 2013, 08:14:40 PM »

Banned for not recognizing that I am leaning in a metaphorical stance.
Banned for leaning as a metaphorical papist architectural mishap.  Grin

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #865 on: September 27, 2013, 08:45:32 PM »

Banned for building metaphorically .

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #866 on: September 28, 2013, 11:08:59 PM »

Banned for accusing someone of building metaphorically without a foundation for your arguments.
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #867 on: September 29, 2013, 01:07:33 AM »

Banned for accusing someone of building metaphorically without a foundation for your arguments.
Banned for requiring a foundation.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #868 on: September 29, 2013, 01:10:32 AM »

Banned for partaking of fizzy lifting drink when you were told not to!
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Jerkodox

« Reply #869 on: September 29, 2013, 03:09:29 AM »

Banned for not having an avatar.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #870 on: September 29, 2013, 03:20:58 AM »

Banned for having your heart in the wrong place.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #871 on: September 29, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »

Asteriktos is banned for not being vague. He did not indicate which user he was addressing, and why the place that the recipient's heart was in is wrong. In fact, Asteriktos will also be placed on post moderation if he does not indicate whom he was adressing within the next 24 hours Wink
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #872 on: September 29, 2013, 04:55:07 PM »

Banned for moderating.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #873 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:35 PM »

Banned for not recognizing that I already banned someone, and for not allowing me to use my own discretion.
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #874 on: September 29, 2013, 06:00:58 PM »

Banned for using discretion and banning out of turn on the previous ban.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #875 on: September 29, 2013, 06:55:09 PM »

Asteriktos is banned for not being vague. He did not indicate which user he was addressing, and why the place that the recipient's heart was in is wrong. In fact, Asteriktos will also be placed on post moderation if he does not indicate whom he was adressing within the next 24 hours Wink

Read the OP...

Ban the person in the post above yours for reason of your choice. (Just say "Banned for" with a reason.)

Also, read my post as well, since I did not mention anyone's heart.

Also, SH is banned for saying banned, banning and ban in the same post.
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #876 on: September 29, 2013, 08:58:35 PM »

Banned for banning me for saying ban too much and never explaining what a fizzy lifting drink is about.

ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #877 on: October 01, 2013, 01:16:43 PM »

Banned for not explaining what a fizzy lifting drink is. I also ban myself because I am sick and tired of the game.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #878 on: October 01, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »

By the powers vested in me by both myself and no one else in particular, I hereby UNBAN, in perpetuity, all posters who have been banned in this thread.  Why??  Just because. Grin

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #879 on: October 01, 2013, 04:29:28 PM »

By the powers vested in me by both myself and no one else in particular, I hereby UNBAN, in perpetuity, all posters who have been banned in this thread.  Why??  Just because. Grin
Banned for daring to take upon oneself powers not fit for mere men.

You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #880 on: October 01, 2013, 04:30:57 PM »

Banned for assuming that I am a mere man. 

And unbanned by virtue of the previous decree.

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #881 on: October 01, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »

Banned for a much wittier ban/unban than my own.

You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #882 on: October 01, 2013, 04:34:48 PM »

By the powers vested in me by both myself and no one else in particular, I hereby UNBAN, in perpetuity, all posters who have been banned in this thread.  Why??  Just because. Grin

Banned for a much wittier ban/unban than my own.
nvm--changed what's left of my mind.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:38:28 PM by J Michael » Logged

ilyazhito
High Elder

« Reply #883 on: October 01, 2013, 04:41:50 PM »

Banned for changing your mind.
Anyway, since the king forgave the servants the debt in the parables, I should be magnanimous.
I unban everyone
P.S. I am using lime green instead of regular green so that real moderators won't call me to task for taking over their color. I know that this is a joke thread, but I don't know if using green ink on this thread would get me in trouble for impersonating a moderator.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:42:11 PM by ilyazhito » Logged
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #884 on: October 01, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »

Banned for using Lime, use a bold fruit next time.

That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #885 on: October 01, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »

Banned for condemning lime-lovers while himself loving lime.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #886 on: October 01, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »

Banned for commie Superman.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:12:32 PM by Papist » Logged

That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #887 on: October 01, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »

Banned for killer Superman. Like seriously, even though Commie Superman was supposed to show how the character's morality might develop differently in a different environment, the no-killing thing was very much intact. Sure there was lots of brainwashing and lobotimization, but nothing so crass as neck-snapping. Screw you, David Goyer.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #888 on: October 01, 2013, 06:23:28 PM »

Banned for killer Superman. Like seriously, even though Commie Superman was supposed to show how the character's morality might develop differently in a different environment, the no-killing thing was very much intact. Sure there was lots of brainwashing and lobotimization, but nothing so crass as neck-snapping. Screw you, David Goyer.

Banned for complicating the man of steel.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #889 on: October 02, 2013, 09:13:41 AM »

Banned for simplifying the man of steel.  (There are no men of steel, so the ban is redundant, ineffectual, and totally ridiculous.  Consider yourself, by the authority vested in me by myself and no one else, to be unbanned for life.  Until I change my mind, that is.  Please feel free to ban me for thinking I even have a mind.)

TheMathematician
Warned
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: American

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #890 on: October 02, 2013, 10:20:15 AM »

Banned for simplifying the man of steel.  (There are no men of steel, so the ban is redundant, ineffectual, and totally ridiculous.  Consider yourself, by the authority vested in me by myself and no one else, to be unbanned for life.  Until I change my mind, that is.  Please feel free to ban me for thinking I even have a mind.)
Banned for debating the well known fact that you do, in fact, have a mind.
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #891 on: October 02, 2013, 10:50:58 AM »

Banned for debating the well known fact that you do, in fact, have a mind.
Banned for not telling me where it is as I seem to have misplaced it.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #892 on: October 02, 2013, 03:29:52 PM »

Banned for misplacing something that's in your head.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #893 on: October 02, 2013, 03:43:38 PM »

Banned for misplacing something that's in your head.

Banned for thinking there was ever something in my head.

Banned for thinking that I even had a head.

Banned for thinking.

Banned for...

Just plain banned.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #894 on: October 02, 2013, 03:45:24 PM »

Banned for making this thread continue to pop up in my unread threads list.  Angry

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #895 on: October 02, 2013, 03:48:22 PM »

Banned for making this thread continue to pop up in my unread threads list.  Angry

Banned for having an unread threads list.  Grin

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #896 on: October 02, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »

Banned for reading threads when you should be sewing.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #897 on: October 03, 2013, 10:54:23 AM »

Banned for thinking that someone that lives under a rock should be sewing.

TheMathematician
Warned
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: American

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #898 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »

banned because, well, im bored.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #899 on: October 03, 2013, 10:59:18 AM »

Banned for being bored.  There are many exciting things going on in the world of Mathematics.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: