OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 19, 2014, 08:52:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 90746 times) Average Rating: 0
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #3330 on: July 09, 2014, 02:16:48 AM »

I had a feeling you'll say this Wink

Banned for quoting Orthodox scriptures in opposition of my heterodoxy Tongue
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:18:11 AM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3331 on: July 09, 2014, 02:28:45 AM »

Banned since heterodoxy is no  Wink or  Tongue matter.

minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3332 on: July 09, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »

Banned for the incorrect use of smileys as adjectives.  police

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
john_mo
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #3333 on: July 09, 2014, 02:43:19 PM »

Banned for the incorrect use of smileys as adjectives.  police

Banned for using male-stripper emoticon!  Next time, go with either a fireman or rodeo-clown.

Love is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.

—G.K. Chesterton
minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3334 on: July 09, 2014, 02:44:36 PM »

Banned for being reply number 3333!

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3335 on: July 09, 2014, 07:31:36 PM »

Banned for not having the foresight to be 3333.

minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3336 on: July 09, 2014, 11:01:54 PM »

Banned for correctly and humiliatingly pointing out how I lacked the foresight to be 3333.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3337 on: July 10, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »

I hereby renounce Minasolimanism: it is a faith that does not give the faithful true clairvoyance and foreknowledge of things to come, as well as not bestowing perfect numbers on its followers (e.g. 3333, 777, 444, etc.).  Banned for your heretodox faith that abounds in male strippers!

police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police policepolice police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police
BTW, fish n chips police

john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3338 on: July 10, 2014, 03:02:04 AM »

Banned for shattering my faith in Minasolimanism.  I was in blissful ignorance before you came and exposed Mina and now I must reject him, his teachings and his army of cheesy male strippers.

BTW, fish n chips police

Oh, and don't you mean goat n chips? DOUBLE BANNED!

Love is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.

—G.K. Chesterton
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3339 on: July 10, 2014, 03:14:25 AM »

I'm sure goat and chips would be good, but since you haven't prepared it, BANNED.

john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3340 on: July 10, 2014, 11:48:33 AM »

Banned for distracting me with thoughts of why I haven't prepared your goat n chips.  Now I have this running around in my head for some reason.

—G.K. Chesterton
minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3341 on: July 10, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »

Banned for nostalgic moment.

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3342 on: July 10, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »

Banned for not yearning for anything from the past.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3343 on: July 10, 2014, 04:29:57 PM »

Banned because under the B-theory of Time, there is no past.

—G.K. Chesterton
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #3344 on: July 10, 2014, 04:34:36 PM »

Banned for thinking we adhere to the innovation of B-theory.

Why can't you just take your spiritual edification like a man? 
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3345 on: July 10, 2014, 04:36:30 PM »

Banned for thinking we adhere to the innovation of B-theory.

Banned because...well...C-theory of time? hmmm?

—G.K. Chesterton
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3346 on: July 10, 2014, 05:29:59 PM »

Banned for relying on mindless theories that have no past or future.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:34:47 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3347 on: July 11, 2014, 01:22:09 AM »

Banned for not searching for God's face now...and right....now.  I mean......now!

wainscottbl
Aspie weirdo of the forum
Archon

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #3348 on: July 11, 2014, 02:08:09 PM »

Banned for not knowing God's face is found in eggs. The Virgin Mary appeared in toast after all  laugh

Seriously....that's a real claim.

"To love someone means to see him as God intended him."
                                                                   --Fyodor Dostoevsky
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3349 on: July 11, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »

Banned for not knowing God's face is found in eggs. The Virgin Mary appeared in toast after all  laugh

Seriously....that's a real claim.

Banned because now no one can eat that!

—G.K. Chesterton
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3350 on: July 11, 2014, 04:12:44 PM »

Banned for rejecting the body and blood of the Lord.

wainscottbl
Archon

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #3351 on: July 11, 2014, 06:51:46 PM »

Banned for thinking that the body and blood can only be found in unleavened wafers. What are you? Some kind of papist heretic?

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3352 on: July 12, 2014, 05:18:55 PM »

Banned for thinking that the body and blood can only be found in unleavened wafers. What are you? Some kind of papist heretic?

Banned for not helping me out by telling me, what, who I am.

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep for such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd but please tell me who I am
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:43:34 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

Raylight
Moderated
OC.net guru

« Reply #3353 on: July 12, 2014, 07:53:41 PM »

Banned for not helping me out by telling me, what, who I am.

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep for such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd but please tell me who I am

Banned for your post made me go like this...

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3354 on: July 12, 2014, 08:45:43 PM »

Sorry, but now I have to ban you for upsetting poor Oprah.

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #3355 on: July 13, 2014, 12:49:45 AM »

Banned for thinking Oprah's ridiculous tears are worth pity. In other sense if you go on The View do you expect to have a rational conversation? Banned!

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3356 on: July 13, 2014, 01:12:02 AM »

Banned for putting the word "rational" within the same sentence as "The View".

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3357 on: July 13, 2014, 04:59:16 PM »

Banned for putting the word "rational" within the same sentence as "The View".

Banned for irrational views.

minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3358 on: July 13, 2014, 09:42:37 PM »

Banned for not making Hecma realize that he should have congratulated wainscottbi on a most worthy ban considering Oprah's banworthy face.  angel

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3359 on: July 14, 2014, 09:21:25 AM »

As much as I agree that Oprah's face is banworthy and the person who posted her picture should be forever banned, she is made in God's image too.  Banned!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3360 on: July 14, 2014, 03:40:12 PM »

Banned for reading the book "The Shack", where God is depicted as a black woman, wait, I read it too, I am banned too.

minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3361 on: July 14, 2014, 03:47:25 PM »

Banned for banning yourself.  If you click on the "report to moderator" button on yourself, it will explain why.  Tongue

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #3362 on: July 14, 2014, 03:55:02 PM »

Banned for not really being a wise old guy with a beard

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3363 on: July 14, 2014, 03:59:49 PM »

Banned for banning yourself.  If you click on the "report to moderator" button on yourself, it will explain why.  Tongue

Banned for banning he who was already banned, making him for all intents and purposes "unbanned", thus not adhering to the primary and sole function of this thread.

—G.K. Chesterton
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3364 on: July 14, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »

Banned for not really being a wise old guy with a beard

Banned for banning him before me!

—G.K. Chesterton
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3365 on: July 14, 2014, 04:07:21 PM »

Thank you for thoroughly confusing me, all I can say now is

minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #3366 on: July 14, 2014, 04:39:34 PM »

Banned for not realizing that he should be banned not for being ultimately unbanned by banning his self-banishment, but for being initially unbanned by an inability for self-banishment, thus making my banishment proper and final.  police
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:40:28 PM by minasoliman » Logged

TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #3367 on: July 14, 2014, 04:48:22 PM »

Hey guys! I have an idea. How about we extend mutual unbannings to all.  Or not.

BANNED.

Why can't you just take your spiritual edification like a man? 
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3368 on: July 14, 2014, 05:03:44 PM »

Hey guys! I have an idea. How about we extend mutual unbannings to all.  Or not.

BANNED.

Banned for not making up my mind, or what's left of it.

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #3369 on: July 14, 2014, 09:06:17 PM »

Banned for just the hecma of it, SinfulHypocrite. It only you were Hecma this would be twice as just and twice as funny. As it is, you are banned just because niner-two-five, roger? No, not Roger! Roger as is is that clear? Shirley you understand that?

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3370 on: July 15, 2014, 01:31:47 AM »

Banne because I resemble that remark.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3371 on: July 16, 2014, 12:28:27 AM »

Banned for resembling Shirley.

john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #3372 on: July 16, 2014, 06:40:45 AM »

Banned for resembling Shirley.

Banned because the Shirley Temple is my favorite drink.  Gets me so trashed.

—G.K. Chesterton
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3373 on: July 16, 2014, 07:03:14 AM »

Banned for not getting trashed on O'Doul's.

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3374 on: July 16, 2014, 07:24:08 AM »

It takes dozens of O'Doul's to even get buzzed. Banned for not accounting for this in the beer budget.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: