OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 19, 2014, 02:07:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 62036 times) Average Rating: 0
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

How's this avatar, Mor? An angel! Profane not!

« Reply #3015 on: May 20, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »

Banned because I could not vote today because I am Independent.

Aristotle says in the Metaphysics that "in mathematics goodness does not exist." It is a rather great quote to show to any math teacher when they tell you how important math is. Give them a riddle: I am not tall, I am not short, nor big nor take up any space but simply am. I have no name but I am.
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3016 on: May 20, 2014, 06:45:15 PM »

Banned because you made a vote to be independent.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #3017 on: May 21, 2014, 05:18:15 PM »

Banned for supporting the two party system.

Aristotle says in the Metaphysics that "in mathematics goodness does not exist." It is a rather great quote to show to any math teacher when they tell you how important math is. Give them a riddle: I am not tall, I am not short, nor big nor take up any space but simply am. I have no name but I am.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3018 on: May 21, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »

I send thee to band camp! Go play your clarinot, noboe, and piccolololol in the bunkhouse and stop polluting our ears with your cacophony of blasphemy!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:25:47 PM by Justin Kissel » Logged

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
Hamartolos
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #3019 on: May 21, 2014, 05:27:42 PM »

I send thee to band camp! Go play your clarinot, noboe, and piccolololol in the bunkhouse and stop polluting our ears with your cacophony of blasphemy!

Banned for making me get used to a different name.

Formerly known as "mctavix"
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3020 on: May 21, 2014, 07:26:57 PM »

Banned for not joining the band, and learning to sing in tune.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3021 on: May 22, 2014, 01:47:37 AM »

Banned by my cat, Sir Thomas, named for Sir Thomas More, for not recognizing the authority of the Bishop of Rome as Supreme Pontiff. My cat died for that, you schismatic! No divorces!

EDIT: He's been missing for a few months and finally came home. He's laying here on the couch with me purring.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 01:48:33 AM by wainscottbl » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3022 on: May 22, 2014, 01:49:54 AM »

EDIT: He's been missing for a few months and finally came home. He's laying here on the couch with me purring.

Yay! Grin You get an unbannable-for-a-week card to celebrate!

But seriously... yay!

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3023 on: May 22, 2014, 09:17:20 AM »

Banned for cheering.  A solemn nod would have sufficed.

TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #3024 on: May 22, 2014, 09:18:56 AM »

Banned for not rejoicing with wainscottbl in his time of joy.

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3025 on: May 22, 2014, 09:27:08 AM »

I didn't get a "Yay" from you, so BANNED.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3026 on: May 22, 2014, 05:49:01 PM »

Banned for not making up your mind.

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3027 on: May 22, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »

Banned because the cat is gone again. The back door got open somehow and he ran out. He's a tomcat so he'll be gone for a while again. Banned! He's the only cat that really likes affection. He needs to be neutered. Now get lost or I will neuter you SinfulHypocrite. Of course you can sing in the choir as a soprano which may be good.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3028 on: May 23, 2014, 08:38:52 AM »

The castrati are banned, therefore your desire to hear those high notes is also banned.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #3029 on: May 23, 2014, 10:19:22 AM »

How low can you go to get b

a

n

n

e

d
                                               ?

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Cyrillic
Merarches

Ceci n'est pas une pipe

« Reply #3030 on: May 23, 2014, 10:20:31 AM »

Banned for whatever that's supposed to be.

"But slay her he did not, for between dream and deed laws and practicalities remain"
-Willem Elschot, 'The Marriage'.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #3031 on: May 23, 2014, 11:06:21 AM »

Banned for whatever that's supposed to be.

Banned because it's Friday.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3032 on: May 23, 2014, 12:21:23 PM »

BANNED

ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #3033 on: May 23, 2014, 02:45:21 PM »

Banned for alluding to oral sex.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3034 on: May 23, 2014, 02:48:26 PM »

Banned for having a mind so deep in the gutter, it might as well be the sewer.

Amatorus
Humilem Armigerum

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and All the East

« Reply #3035 on: May 23, 2014, 05:03:10 PM »

Banned for using figures of speech from the 90's.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3036 on: May 23, 2014, 05:32:37 PM »

Banned for using figures that add up.

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3037 on: May 24, 2014, 12:33:22 AM »

Banned just because

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3038 on: May 24, 2014, 08:23:41 AM »

BANNED.  Period.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #3039 on: May 24, 2014, 10:45:24 AM »

Banned           !

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3040 on: May 24, 2014, 10:59:25 AM »

You are banned!

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3041 on: May 24, 2014, 11:02:33 AM »

A miniscule ban is still effective!  Banned!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3042 on: May 24, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »

Tiny little ban
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:25:47 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3043 on: May 24, 2014, 06:26:35 PM »

Banned to the second degree.

Banned2

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #3044 on: May 24, 2014, 06:40:37 PM »

Banned to the second degree.

Banned2

Cube root of banned.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3045 on: May 25, 2014, 02:10:22 PM »

Emma Watson graduation day ban!

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3046 on: May 25, 2014, 03:59:39 PM »

How can I ban you for posting a picture of Emma Watson, now? Well, a judge has to do his duty but in compassion for your goodness of posting the beautiful Watson I am giving you a probationary ban, the least of sentences the court can give you.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3047 on: May 25, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »

How can I ban you for posting a picture of Emma Watson, now? Well, a judge has to do his duty but in compassion for your goodness of posting the beautiful Watson I am giving you a probationary ban, the least of sentences the court can give you.

Banned for being cheapaneasy, a foreign sounding word you will understand.

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3048 on: May 25, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »

Banned for mocking this court's judgment and holding Her Majesty's Lordship in contempt. That's foreign. See not my wigs and robe, American! This is the Queen's court and you are in contempt for even questioning the beauty of Emma Watson. She is like Cleopatra and I am am Mark Antony. I will leave my army and all of Rome behind for her!

ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #3049 on: May 25, 2014, 06:16:10 PM »

Banned for following Emma Watson as Marc Antony did Cleopatra.
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3050 on: May 25, 2014, 06:29:48 PM »

Banned for being on the side of Caesar. To me Alexandria is Rome and though Rome calls Octavia my wife, I call her Emma. I shall die with her and follow her to Isis, Hades, or even the second circle of hell! You are banned and can pay for you sins in Purgatory but I shall blow in hell with Emma Watson, for she is my Octavia and Alexandria my Rome!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3051 on: May 25, 2014, 06:34:28 PM »

Banned because I thought you were talking about the wendy's girl.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3052 on: May 25, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »

Banned because the Wendy's girl is 1000X better than Emma Watson can ever hope to be.  She has free Wendy's food all the time and that's just a bonus.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:50:44 PM by hecma925 » Logged

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #3053 on: May 25, 2014, 07:43:18 PM »

Banned because the Wendy's girl is 1000X better than Emma Watson can ever hope to be.  She has free Wendy's food all the time and that's just a bonus.

Banned for going for the hot and juicy.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3054 on: May 25, 2014, 07:46:31 PM »

Banned for not adding bacon.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3055 on: May 25, 2014, 08:24:08 PM »

Banned for not being 'the chosen one'!

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3056 on: May 25, 2014, 08:50:47 PM »

I'm the rubber you're the glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to your banned face.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3057 on: May 25, 2014, 08:57:34 PM »

eenie meenie miney mo, catch a hecma by the toe, if he hollers ban dat fo, eenie meenie miney mo
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:58:00 PM by Justin Kissel » Logged

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3058 on: May 25, 2014, 08:58:36 PM »

Why would you ban pho, a delicious Vietnamese dish?  BANNED

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3059 on: May 25, 2014, 11:17:51 PM »

Banned and prepare for the army of Mark Antony to march upon you! Just let me get over this bloody hangover first.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: