OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 07:11:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 83967 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #2880 on: May 05, 2014, 09:23:03 PM »

My tummy hurts. Banned!

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2881 on: May 05, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »

Banned for eating all the cookies.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2882 on: May 05, 2014, 10:29:40 PM »

IT WAS NOT TURNIP FLAVORED COOKIES!!!!!ban!!!!!!

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2883 on: May 05, 2014, 11:08:02 PM »

Banned for eating cookies and calling them "turnips" to fool your nutritionist.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2884 on: May 06, 2014, 01:38:01 AM »

"There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe, your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd."

Ban!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:38:43 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2885 on: May 06, 2014, 09:00:24 AM »

Banned for assuming I'm a nerd.  I don't have a pocket protector.

wainscottbl
Aspie weirdo of the forum
Archon

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

Sister and my two nieces, Halloween 2014.

« Reply #2886 on: May 06, 2014, 11:56:28 AM »

Banned for thinking nerds wear pocket protectors nowadays.

"To love someone means to see him as God intended him."
                                                                   --Fyodor Dostoevsky
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2887 on: May 06, 2014, 12:04:29 PM »

Banned because no one can be a nerd without a pocket protector.  All self-proclaimed nerds lack this badge of honor.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2888 on: May 06, 2014, 12:10:27 PM »

If you thought for one second that I was going to just let you sit there and besmirch my lovely nerd friends just because of your prejudice against propriety and honor among the intelligent then my bro you have another 34.6 things coming, cause it ain't happenin, no way, no how, all time, all my life. You catch my drift chester? Ba-ba-ba-ba-banned!

scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #2889 on: May 06, 2014, 12:16:57 PM »

If you thought for one second that I was going to just let you sit there and besmirch my lovely nerd friends just because of your prejudice against propriety and honor among the intelligent then my bro you have another 34.6 things coming, cause it ain't happenin, no way, no how, all time, all my life. You catch my drift chester? Ba-ba-ba-ba-banned!

Banned for using too long a justification to ban someone that is also fraught  with spelling errors, failure to capitalize proper names, and not using commas when you should, etc.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2890 on: May 06, 2014, 12:51:29 PM »

Banned for being a grammar Heimbach.

wainscottbl
Archon

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #2891 on: May 06, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »

Banned for posting Nazi names on a forum of tolerance. I am not sure who or what Heimbach is but it's German so it must be Nazi. I bet you say the N word too. Even when you are using such words without malice you're still a racist if you are white.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2892 on: May 06, 2014, 02:39:45 PM »

Banned for having a username that I intentionally read, for a good, non-malicious laugh, as wainscottomatobaconlettuce.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2893 on: May 06, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2894 on: May 06, 2014, 04:38:04 PM »

Banned for not being able to see your picture, it is probably a guy with a pocket protector.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2895 on: May 06, 2014, 04:39:22 PM »

Banned for not knowing where to get one when you have the power of the internet right in your face.

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2896 on: May 06, 2014, 04:46:43 PM »

Banned for not knowing a traditional nerd gets them free from some company to advertise.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2897 on: May 06, 2014, 04:55:16 PM »

Banned because a traditional nerd does not advertise, but owns his own two protectors: one for everyday wear and another as back-up/fancy occasions.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2898 on: May 06, 2014, 05:33:13 PM »

Banned from the old school of nerds.

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #2899 on: May 06, 2014, 06:12:33 PM »

Banned from the new school of nerds because you use pocket protectors. The new way is to get great greats and know a bunch of facts but know nothing practical except computers. We can sound really smart without really knowing how to liberally analyze a the matter at hand. We drink plenty of mountain due and play a bunch of video games and hardly study at all. Once we get out of school we really do not read anything except computers and gaming. If we get really lucky we go to the work for the NSA which is fine with us since we tend to have anti-social personality disorder. We're not sociopaths though, except the few of us that turn into serial killers. You old school nerds are some retro thing out of Saved By The Bell and The Breakfast Club. I bet you have the hots for Molly Ringwald.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2900 on: May 06, 2014, 06:21:29 PM »

I bet you have the hots for Molly Ringwald.

Banned for clearly never having seen the topless/nude scene she did in the movie Malicious.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2901 on: May 06, 2014, 06:21:36 PM »

Banned from the new school of nerds because you use pocket protectors. The new way is to get great greats and know a bunch of facts but know nothing practical except computers. We can sound really smart without really knowing how to liberally analyze a the matter at hand. We drink plenty of mountain due and play a bunch of video games and hardly study at all. Once we get out of school we really do not read anything except computers and gaming. If we get really lucky we go to the work for the NSA which is fine with us since we tend to have anti-social personality disorder. We're not sociopaths though, except the few of us that turn into serial killers. You old school nerds are some retro thing out of Saved By The Bell and The Breakfast Club. I bet you have the hots for Molly Ringwald.

Banned for drinking cougar pee.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:25:55 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2902 on: May 06, 2014, 08:59:03 PM »

Banned for denigrating true distilled catamount urine which fortifies the good mountain folk in the winter.

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #2903 on: May 06, 2014, 09:22:09 PM »

We drink plenty of mountain due and play a bunch of video games and hardly study at all.

You are ALL banned for not realizing that no one is -owed a mountain-, let alone have a big enough thirst to drink one if it -were- offered.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2904 on: May 06, 2014, 09:26:50 PM »

When you find a hidden mountain spring, you will not want to stop drinking of it.  Until then, banned!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2905 on: May 07, 2014, 04:32:08 PM »

Banned for trespassing.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2906 on: May 07, 2014, 04:51:55 PM »

Our forum which art on the interwebs,
Sullied be thy name,
Thy crashes come,
Our addiction undone,
As we suffer withdrawal offline,
Give us this day our daily threads,
And forgive us for being jackasses,
As we forgive those who are jackasses to us,
And lead us not into flame wars,
But deliver us from the unorthodox.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2907 on: May 07, 2014, 05:24:36 PM »

Our forum which art on the interwebs,
Sullied be thy name,
Thy crashes come,
Our addiction undone,
As we suffer withdrawal offline,
Give us this day our daily threads,
And forgive us for being jackasses,
As we forgive those who are jackasses to us,
And lead us not into flame wars,
But deliver us from the unorthodox.

Banned for leaving out the amen.

ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #2908 on: May 07, 2014, 06:19:27 PM »

Banned for advising someone on how to complete a parody version of the Lord's Prayer. IS OUTRAGE!
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2909 on: May 07, 2014, 06:34:41 PM »

Banned for Blasphemy!

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #2910 on: May 07, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »

Banned for not letting him say blasphemy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEt5dEOcW0I

Watch the whole thing. It's worth it in any case even though the part I mean is one small part.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2911 on: May 08, 2014, 09:01:21 AM »

Banned for not being worth it.

scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #2912 on: May 08, 2014, 11:40:46 AM »

Banned for not using the Greek equivalent to "Worth[y]", i.e. axios or αξιος on an Orthodox internet forum.  We're Orthodox, damn it!

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2913 on: May 08, 2014, 01:18:40 PM »

Not everyone on this forum is Orthodox and/or know Greek.  Banned for being so exclusionary!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2914 on: May 08, 2014, 04:24:18 PM »

Banned for denying you know me.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2915 on: May 08, 2014, 04:28:15 PM »

Banned for knowing de Nile.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2916 on: May 08, 2014, 05:15:18 PM »

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2917 on: May 08, 2014, 05:35:39 PM »

Banned for using the big guns on the little schmuck.

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #2918 on: May 08, 2014, 08:24:42 PM »

Banned for contempt of court.

Worship the hammer or else you'll get a nasty insult. Justice doesn't matter here, just what the judge thinks. Banned you sinning bag of hypocrisy. Did you really think that by presenting yourself as a humble sinner I was going to show you mercy? I just thank God that I am not like you or the rest of the idiots out there.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2919 on: May 09, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »

Banned for posting a pic of a heterdox judge.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2920 on: May 09, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »

Banned for posting a pic of a heterdox judge.

Banned for letting him off too easy.

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #2921 on: May 09, 2014, 04:29:47 PM »

Banned if you did not know that  Judy Sheindlin is a member of the bar and has been a real judge but got in trouble for being to rude on the bench. Banned if you think that's a surprise.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2922 on: May 09, 2014, 09:03:58 PM »

I got stuff to do
So I will not wait
I'm sorry to say
You is banned mate

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2923 on: May 10, 2014, 08:34:51 AM »

Banned for mating on a forum that children look at.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2924 on: May 10, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »

Most people probably think chickens are full of themselves, but the truth is they're just shy, and when they see someone coming they panic and run. Once you get to know them though a lot of them are really cool, really sweet people. Some of my best friends in fact have been fowl. One of them, Chester McCluckingbird, was the kind of person who'd do anything for you, and I doubt I would be alive today if not for the financial and especially emotional support he provided. I guess what I'm saying is, give chickens a chance! 

Ok, now where were we? Oh yes... banned!

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: