OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 21, 2014, 02:08:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 62642 times) Average Rating: 0
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2475 on: March 02, 2014, 09:48:53 PM »

Banned for not eating vegetable stew.

wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

Thanks Kissel, but I miss my Karlie Kloss avatar.

« Reply #2476 on: March 04, 2014, 01:12:53 AM »

Banned for being the first poster after Clean Monday and the first poster on this new page.

Pray for me a sinner. Pray always for poor sinners and pray always for the dead. Remember that you too, must die, sinner, and that you will need God's mercy in his strict judgment,
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #2477 on: March 04, 2014, 01:13:52 AM »

Banning myself for not realizing I am the first poster after Clean Monday. But hecma is still banned for the second reason.

Pray for me a sinner. Pray always for poor sinners and pray always for the dead. Remember that you too, must die, sinner, and that you will need God's mercy in his strict judgment,
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2478 on: March 04, 2014, 01:43:28 AM »

Banned for having an avatar that makes the wicked Dr. Claw look kind or worthy of sympathy.

"No man gives the same exegesis twice: for he is not the same man, and it is not the same text." - St. Heraclitus
ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #2479 on: March 04, 2014, 01:43:36 PM »

Band for using the title of Perplexificationist.
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2480 on: March 04, 2014, 02:52:54 PM »

Bant four mispelling

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2481 on: March 04, 2014, 05:16:46 PM »

Bant four ewile

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2482 on: March 04, 2014, 05:31:34 PM »

Please have a slice of this bandt cake I made for you, and feel free to wash it down with a tall glass of shut up juice.

"No man gives the same exegesis twice: for he is not the same man, and it is not the same text." - St. Heraclitus
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2483 on: March 04, 2014, 06:32:57 PM »

I'll drop back and bundt, and fake the bandt to you.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2484 on: March 04, 2014, 08:14:17 PM »

And it came to pass that in sixth year of the reign of the king of the Nephites that the Sinful Hypocrite was banned from the land of the righteous. And the Lord did give him a dark skin, and he was an outcast among men, like Cain, the first among the race that were not white and delightsome.

I just banned you Mormon style! Now which wife should I sleep with tonight.....

EDIT: Not one of the two on the left. They are fat and for Lent. One of the ones on the right hand side.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:16:01 PM by wainscottbl » Logged

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2485 on: March 04, 2014, 08:37:45 PM »

Banned for having a guy as one of your wives, and not offering him .  Shocked
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:52:18 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2486 on: March 04, 2014, 09:46:51 PM »

Banned for having a guy as one of your wives, and not offering him .  Shocked

1. Banned for not knowing the guy is me.
2. Banned for thinking Mormons (Nephites) offer human sacrifice. That was the Lamanites, the dark skinned people, who fell into paganism and offered up their wives and children.
3. Banned for not offering your sisters, your cousins, your mother, and mother to me. Lo, and it shall come to pass that a curse shall come upon you worse than banning, for you denied the sons of Abraham your women.

Gayle

Faith: Orthodox christan
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #2487 on: March 05, 2014, 12:57:47 AM »

banned for stew that taste better later.
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2488 on: March 05, 2014, 01:32:58 AM »

Banned for wit I don't quite understand, Woman.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2489 on: March 05, 2014, 05:24:40 PM »

Banned for not seeing the simple pleasure of a stew.

kelly
Unsubscribing from this planet
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #2490 on: March 05, 2014, 05:59:32 PM »

Banned for saying "pleasure" during Lent.

I heard that Mor Ephrem is addicted to cocaine. Pass it on.

Awed by the beauty of perceptivity
And the exceeding sassiness of your commentary
OC.net stood amazed and cried to thee
Oh most wise Kelly
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2491 on: March 05, 2014, 06:12:49 PM »

Banned for leaving the lent in the dryer because laziness in not cleaning out the lent trap is a pleasure. Your house will catch on fire for your sensuality and sloth.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2492 on: March 05, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »

Banned for arson, you fire mongerer.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:25:14 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2493 on: March 05, 2014, 07:01:44 PM »

A ban to you, anti-arsonist, the greatest threat to fire Mongols since Ginger Khan, the arch nemesis of William 'the man' Shatner, aka Captain James Tiberius Kirklandson, homer of the later times, bringer of fine wines to BBQs, and leader of all the free peoples of Middle Earth.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:02:21 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2494 on: March 05, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »

A ban to you, anti-arsonist, the greatest threat to fire Mongols since Ginger Khan, the arch nemesis of William 'the man' Shatner, aka Captain James Tiberius Kirklandson, homer of the later times, bringer of fine wines to BBQs, and leader of all the free peoples of Middle Earth.

He said Homer,

BANNED! Doh!

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2495 on: March 05, 2014, 10:59:48 PM »

Banned for posting a huge big butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHyadlNZnDY
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:00:57 PM by wainscottbl » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2496 on: March 05, 2014, 11:37:13 PM »

I thing homeboys picture
 Oh wanna get stop with get I other And round that to But deny
That baby, horny so stuffed
 that Homer's and can I got big in out waist
And lie
You brothers you great butt me was when a your your Simpson butt hooked Deep the sizzlin, tough
 she's I'm and with staring
 that you 'Cause warn makes take I can't in notice tried jeans your you
 butt in a My not pull me
 face
You walks like can't wanna wearing

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2497 on: March 06, 2014, 05:53:37 PM »

I thing homeboys picture
 Oh wanna get stop with get I other And round that to But deny
That baby, horny so stuffed
 that Homer's and can I got big in out waist
And lie
You brothers you great butt me was when a your your Simpson butt hooked Deep the sizzlin, tough
 she's I'm and with staring
 that you 'Cause warn makes take I can't in notice tried jeans your you
 butt in a My not pull me
 face
You walks like can't wanna wearing

Banned for mocking dyslexics .

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #2498 on: March 09, 2014, 11:12:43 AM »

Two and a half days and no bans.  You're all banned for failure to ban!

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2499 on: March 09, 2014, 02:51:33 PM »

The Holy Synod of the OrthodoxChristianity.net Church hereby declares you, J Michael, banned, excommunicated, and anathema. Here is the video of the bull of excommunication by the local ordinary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRt2cKvJLlE

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2500 on: March 09, 2014, 04:46:50 PM »

You said bull,

Banned!

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #2501 on: March 09, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »

Banned because bulls are boy cows and beef isn't Lenten.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2502 on: March 09, 2014, 06:33:24 PM »

Banned for thinking the red devil bull should care about lent, and everyone knows they never eat meat, so they would need something else to give up like goring you.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2503 on: March 09, 2014, 06:42:06 PM »

Banned for being a Crypto-Flunishie, which as everyone knows is a member of the cantankerousosity-nebulousverbosity family of animals, and yet remaining undetected until now by cleverly hiding behind the anagram "Sinful Hypocrite"  police

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2504 on: March 09, 2014, 06:46:37 PM »

Banned for being a Crypto-Flunishie, which as everyone knows is a member of the cantankerousosity-nebulousverbosity family of animals, and yet remaining undetected until now by cleverly hiding behind the anagram "Sinful Hypocrite"  police

Banned for talking in riddles, Louis Friend! Give me the real gold!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2505 on: March 09, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »

The king of riddles banning someone else for that, imagine that, you are banned!

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2506 on: March 09, 2014, 07:10:21 PM »

The king of saints bans you for being the king of sinners. Banned!

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #2507 on: March 09, 2014, 07:31:05 PM »

Banned for mistakenly thinking that I could give a rat's rear end about being "excommunicated" by a non-existent synod of Orthodox bozos.  Banned for thinking Orthodox bozos can excommunicate this Catholic bozo.  Banned for thinking sinful hypocrites are royalty.  BANNED, BANNED, AND BANNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2508 on: March 09, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »

Banned for making memories surface about my intense need and desire to play the Grand Prize Game of Bozo, memories long-suppressed because they were so horrible and traumatic, but now brought back to the surface by your flippant comments.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2509 on: March 09, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »

Hey, wait , that could be my new name here, Bozo, no that would be like using Jesus, BLASPHEMY!!!
BANNED!!

Gayle

Faith: Orthodox christan
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #2510 on: March 09, 2014, 09:40:39 PM »

Banned for clowning around
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2511 on: March 09, 2014, 10:26:02 PM »

If you were as sympathetic to people clowning around as you are to chefs serving Pterodactyl gizzards as dessert at fine dining restaurants we wouldn't be in this mess! Bannuto upon thee!

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2512 on: March 10, 2014, 12:10:29 AM »

Banned to watch this for all eternity since you love clowns so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVP27HGv44

Banned...to float down here forever.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2513 on: March 10, 2014, 04:17:20 PM »

You should have tried the Pterodactyl gizzards before they were banned like you.

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2514 on: March 11, 2014, 02:40:31 AM »

Banned for using Greek insults instead of Latin ones.

Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur......
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:41:06 AM by wainscottbl » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2515 on: March 13, 2014, 04:17:38 AM »

du bist dermit banned oyf nisht visndik yener velkh zol zayn bakant durkh gants inem visn  velkh iz keyn derzogn  yener yesh banned vayle leyenung mame-loshn iz als unsavory als abi akt heretofore bakant keyn mantsbil  un amer`du deserve keyn zayn banned tsi`du farshteyn velkh ikh bin vertl ODer nisht 

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2516 on: March 13, 2014, 04:37:46 AM »

Banned for an incomplete translation into Yiddish! All Yiddish or none--there is no half way!

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2517 on: March 13, 2014, 09:40:18 AM »

Banned for not seeiking ordination into the Holy Bozo Church and thus being integral to their Synod.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2518 on: March 13, 2014, 05:12:48 PM »

Who would win in a fight:

Brutus the Banner Beefcake vs. King Ban Bundy

I say both would be disqualified for illegal banning.

Ban!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2519 on: March 13, 2014, 05:49:37 PM »

Hulk Ban Hogan versus Ban Schuultz on Hogans heroes, and every time Hogan gets banned, Schuultz says "I know nutting!"

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: