OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 29, 2014, 06:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 84588 times) Average Rating: 0
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #2205 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:25 PM »

Banned for being incensed over monastic B.O.
For referring to "monastic b.o.", a deprecating term, you are hereby banned.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:28:14 PM by rakovsky » Logged
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2206 on: February 06, 2014, 10:30:36 PM »

Banned for thinking monastics are exempt from sweating.

rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #2207 on: February 06, 2014, 10:44:11 PM »

Banned for thinking monastics are exempt from sweating.

I specifically said that the problem with your comment was that it was deprecating, referring to "monastic B.O." That has nothing to do with whether someone sweats. Therefore, you are banned.* You may appeal this decision to me by pm.  

- Rakovsky

* Note: Above ban is for humor purposes only.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:48:44 PM by rakovsky » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #2208 on: February 06, 2014, 10:51:27 PM »

Banned because red dots make me think of stoplights and I'm not in a car.

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2209 on: February 07, 2014, 09:23:07 AM »

Banned for being in a soapbox car.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #2210 on: February 07, 2014, 11:42:40 AM »

Banned for not encouraging biro to GO! Speed racer! GO!

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2211 on: February 07, 2014, 11:44:30 AM »

Banned for not putting a stop to it.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #2212 on: February 07, 2014, 04:09:20 PM »

Banned for not putting it in the pot and cooking it.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2213 on: February 07, 2014, 04:19:09 PM »

Banned for not pickling and canning it.

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2214 on: February 07, 2014, 05:18:12 PM »

Banned for putting him in a pickle.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #2215 on: February 07, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »

Banned for tickling the pickling canner and for canning the pickled tickler.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2216 on: February 07, 2014, 05:58:00 PM »

Banned for tickling the pickling canner and for canning the pickled tickler.

Banned for assuming you are Peter Piper.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Gayle

Faith: Orthodox christan
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #2217 on: February 07, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »

Banned for peter piper and his rats
wainscottbl
Aspie weirdo of the forum
Archon

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

Sister and my two nieces, Halloween 2014.

« Reply #2218 on: February 07, 2014, 08:20:48 PM »

Banned for making me check this post instead of keep wasting my time on Facebook. Actually, God bless you for that. Just got back on Facebook after a long break and it sucks. How did I ever get addicted to that? I guess a crackhead asks the same thing, but at least a crackhead has a sensible addiction. You are banned. Now someone ban me for bashing Facebook. But do not ban be for saying that Mark Zuckerberg is Illuminati sociopathic loser who sold his soul to the devil and is selling us to the NSA.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:21:19 PM by wainscottbl » Logged

"To love someone means to see him as God intended him."
                                                                   --Fyodor Dostoevsky
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2219 on: February 08, 2014, 03:24:20 PM »

Banned for loquacity.

wainscottbl
Archon

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #2220 on: February 08, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »

Banned for loquacity.

Banned for being wittily brief. Brevity is the soul of wit, so it is said. But we must ask ourselves what is a soul and what has a soul? But this seems to require a keen reflection and we cannot be brief. For the vulgar speak of souls in a very obviously wrong way, like when they say, "The soul of love." But love does not have a soul, but rather is of the soul. The soul has love rather, so the wise men know. Or is it that the soul loves? No, no we are getting to far into the particular acts of what we call soul. What is soul? Let us look to the Latin word for soul and realize it is that which animates. But animates what? Ah, Socrates was right. We know nothing.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #2221 on: February 08, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »

Banned for loquacity.

Banned for being wittily brief. Brevity is the soul of wit, so it is said. But we must ask ourselves what is a soul and what has a soul? But this seems to require a keen reflection and we cannot be brief. For the vulgar speak of souls in a very obviously wrong way, like when they say, "The soul of love." But love does not have a soul, but rather is of the soul. The soul has love rather, so the wise men know. Or is it that the soul loves? No, no we are getting to far into the particular acts of what we call soul. What is soul? Let us look to the Latin word for soul and realize it is that which animates. But animates what? Ah, Socrates was right. We know nothing.
Banned for brilliance.

You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2222 on: February 08, 2014, 06:42:19 PM »

Banned for needing shades in the presence of kryptonite.

Severian
God save Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Miaphysite Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: The Church of Alexandria

Saint Severus of Antioch - the Eloquent Mouth

Partisangirl
« Reply #2223 on: February 08, 2014, 06:42:53 PM »

Banned of posting the 2222nd message on this thread.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ

I am currently not an active poster on the forum. Please forgive any offense I might have caused in the past. Thank you.
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2224 on: February 08, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »

Banned for copying numbers because you can't count.

Severian
Protokentarchos

Partisangirl
« Reply #2225 on: February 08, 2014, 07:52:38 PM »

Banned for use of contractions.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ

I am currently not an active poster on the forum. Please forgive any offense I might have caused in the past. Thank you.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2226 on: February 08, 2014, 08:00:12 PM »

Banned for laboring under the assumption that we cannot use contractions, even when they are pregnant with meaning.

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
Severian
Protokentarchos

Partisangirl
« Reply #2227 on: February 08, 2014, 08:00:35 PM »

Banned for pun.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2228 on: February 08, 2014, 08:10:53 PM »

Banned for fun.

wainscottbl
Archon

« Reply #2229 on: February 08, 2014, 09:05:23 PM »

Banned for sun.

--Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2230 on: February 08, 2014, 09:15:18 PM »

Banned for having a future so bright everyone has to wear shades in your presence. Cool

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2231 on: February 08, 2014, 09:23:21 PM »

B-to-the-A-to-the-Double N-ED!

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2232 on: February 09, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »

Banned for being multiple heads with shades.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2233 on: February 09, 2014, 02:55:14 PM »

Banned for not knowing that 52 eyes are better than 2.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2234 on: February 09, 2014, 04:22:52 PM »

Banned for not knowing that 52 eyes are better than 2.

Banned for forgetting there are eyes in hurricanes.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2235 on: February 09, 2014, 04:53:34 PM »

"The eyes of Texas are upon you / All the live long days / The eyes of Texas are upon you / And you cannot get away..."

So.............banned to Texas!!

Cyrillic
Merarches

Cyrillico est imperare orbi universo

« Reply #2236 on: February 09, 2014, 04:56:21 PM »

Banned because only steers and queers come from Texas.

"Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero must drink brandy."
-Dr. Samuel Johnson
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2237 on: February 09, 2014, 05:00:59 PM »

Banned for not knowing that "God blessed Texas with his own hand"!

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #2238 on: February 09, 2014, 05:25:44 PM »

Banned because the star on the Texas flag is too pointy and you may hurt yourself.

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2239 on: February 09, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »

Banned for making a point about a star.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2240 on: February 09, 2014, 07:14:35 PM »

Banned for starring in a pointless banning thread.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2241 on: February 09, 2014, 07:43:18 PM »

Banned for starring in a pointless banning thread.

Banned for being the Director of this farce.

Gayle

Faith: Orthodox christan
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #2242 on: February 10, 2014, 09:13:14 AM »

Banned for the farce be with you Grin
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2243 on: February 10, 2014, 09:17:48 AM »

Banned for romantic farce plays.

Raylight
Warned
OC.net guru

It's so cool by me ;)

« Reply #2244 on: February 10, 2014, 10:11:25 AM »

Banned the person above, because today I'm sick.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2245 on: February 10, 2014, 10:22:17 AM »

Banned for being sickeningly sickly.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2246 on: February 10, 2014, 10:54:58 AM »

There once was a poster from Prague
Who had a thread shaped like a hog
It wouldn't stay on track
And he finally blew his stack
Till he got banned and left for his blog

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2247 on: February 10, 2014, 11:01:39 AM »

Banned for BBQ hog-blogging.

kelly
UNSUBSCRIBED from the world
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Genuine Kellenic Truest Orthodox Traditionalist Church *of* America

Proverbs 31:13

« Reply #2248 on: February 10, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »

Banned for BBQ hog-blogging.

Banned for saying it's good to choke cats.

kelly and I spend all our free time collecting pictures of Russian monarchs.  Its a thing we do.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2249 on: February 10, 2014, 11:26:14 AM »

Banned for posting evidence that you do choke cats.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: