OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 21, 2014, 10:14:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 62744 times) Average Rating: 0
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

Thanks Kissel, but I miss my Karlie Kloss avatar.

« Reply #2070 on: January 25, 2014, 11:58:13 PM »

Banned for assuming that I was the creator of the above; that is the work of another, much more profound, individual!

Banned by Pope Boniface VIII for be an anti-papal heretical schismatic poet scum like Dante Alighieri. Also all your postings on this forum are placed on the List of Forbidden Works. I'm just a lapdog of the cardinal, but here is the official sentence from the Holy Office:

FROM THE HOLY OFFICE OF THE INQUISITION

We declare, define, and pronounce that all the works, posts, and writings of Asteriktos are hereby banned and that he is hereby excommunicated and confined to the sixth circle of Hell. Of course he is banned from the Orthodox Christian forum and the Eastern Orthodox are still in schism by virtue of the universal rule of the Roman Pontiff. If you do not understand this you may refer to the bull of Boniface VIII Unam Sanctam

Signed,

Cardinal Ximénez, Holy Office of the Inquisition

Pray for me a sinner. Pray always for poor sinners and pray always for the dead. Remember that you too, must die, sinner, and that you will need God's mercy in his strict judgment,
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #2071 on: January 26, 2014, 12:03:44 AM »

Oh, it's the Index of Forbidden Works is it? Ay Dios mio! Do I have to the whole again, Grand Inquisitor, or will that suffice? I always mess something in it. And you can't have me do it in Latin because I never learned Latin. I just pretended I was speaking Latin. Sounds the same as Spanish and Italian. Not like the peasants know what we're saying up there anyway.

Pray for me a sinner. Pray always for poor sinners and pray always for the dead. Remember that you too, must die, sinner, and that you will need God's mercy in his strict judgment,
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2072 on: January 27, 2014, 07:52:38 AM »

Banned for thinking Spanish, Italian, and Latin all sound the same.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2073 on: January 27, 2014, 08:14:41 AM »

Estoy bastante seguro de che posso vietare se io an online auxilium ferret, ab interpretis in proving tu totul și cu totul greșit. Ha! Attendez ... n'est-ce pas? Oui, oui, je suis sûr qu'il est.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2074 on: January 27, 2014, 08:42:17 AM »

Banned, because I understood all that and, no, it does not sound the same at all.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2075 on: January 27, 2014, 08:49:10 AM »

Oh, well it all sounded the same when I copied it from Google translate. Banned for being cyber-tone-deaf!
Raylight
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian.

« Reply #2076 on: January 27, 2014, 09:03:13 AM »

Oh, well it all sounded the same when I copied it from Google translate. Banned for being cyber-tone-deaf!

Banned, for the red lights coming out of the eyes.  Grin

Good bye OC.net. I will not post in this forum anymore. I'm thankful to several members here who helped me so much and stood by me. God Bless You All Smiley
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2077 on: January 27, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »

Banned for not rebooting.

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2078 on: January 27, 2014, 05:58:32 PM »

Banned for not rebooting.

Here's your boot.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2079 on: January 27, 2014, 07:56:27 PM »

Banned for doing a hard reboot when a soft one would have worked just fine.
ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #2080 on: January 27, 2014, 08:02:29 PM »

Sinful Hypocrite is banned for endorsing violence.
Asteriktos is banned for mentioning a hard reboot as that does not exist.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2081 on: January 27, 2014, 08:04:26 PM »

Banned for making a claim about reality without checking wiki first.
ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #2082 on: January 27, 2014, 08:07:22 PM »

Banned for using wikipedia.
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2083 on: January 27, 2014, 08:20:03 PM »

Banned for not being a user.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2084 on: January 27, 2014, 08:21:59 PM »

_
|_| |_|
    >
\____/
Severian
God save Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Coptic/Egyptian Orthodoxy

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Christians

Partisangirl
« Reply #2085 on: January 27, 2014, 11:32:58 PM »

Banned for not banning.

"What on Earth was I smoking?"

-My personal reaction when re-reading half of the c**p I've written on this forum.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2086 on: January 27, 2014, 11:40:17 PM »

¸    ¸
(•)-(•)
    U
   ¯¯
Banned!
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2087 on: January 28, 2014, 08:02:45 AM »

Banned for acting surprised by being banned.

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2088 on: January 28, 2014, 12:28:50 PM »

Banned for thinking Spanish, Italian, and Latin all sound the same.

They do to Protestants. You are banned for daring to question a red hat. We elect popes and can burn you at the stake you know, not just ban you.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2089 on: January 28, 2014, 12:34:41 PM »

Banned for burning a few of my ancestors and forcing conversion on others.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition; especially Jews.
http://youtu.be/b_1je7r7RYE

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2090 on: January 28, 2014, 03:20:21 PM »

Banned for burning a few of my ancestors and forcing conversion on others.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition; especially Jews.
http://youtu.be/b_1je7r7RYE

Banned if you think the Jews did not deserve to be exiled from Spain for their treachery. Banned for sure if you think Hitler was right to burn them in ovens and all that stuff. Unbanned if you have a middle ground view of Jews as a scheming people that every government should be careful to trust completely but only psychotic Germans go to wiping out.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #2091 on: January 28, 2014, 04:00:52 PM »

Banned for getting ridiculously and dangerously close to the precipice of the cess-pit of "Politics".  It's starting to stink a bit around here.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2092 on: January 28, 2014, 04:19:53 PM »

Banned for not having the needed freshener.

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2093 on: January 28, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »

Banned for getting ridiculously and dangerously close to the precipice of the cess-pit of being warned for use of foul language.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2094 on: January 28, 2014, 07:50:13 PM »

In your case we should call in the professionals, they use this industrial formula.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 07:52:20 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2095 on: January 28, 2014, 09:58:09 PM »

Banned for speaking of that which may not be spoken of, even when the spoken of is speaking of repelling that which is being spoken about!
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2096 on: January 29, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »

Banned for speaking of that which may not be spoken of, even when the spoken of is speaking of repelling that which is being spoken about!

Banned until you can explain what your talking about without guilt of being talked about.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2097 on: January 29, 2014, 09:46:29 PM »

Banned for shushing so loudly.

Severian
Protokentarchos

Partisangirl
« Reply #2098 on: January 29, 2014, 10:26:56 PM »

Banned for having a username which, if pronounced phonetically, means "wisdom 925" in Arabic.

-My personal reaction when re-reading half of the c**p I've written on this forum.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2099 on: January 30, 2014, 06:47:03 AM »

Banned for having a username which promotes severity, when we should be gentle and meek! BANNED! BANNED I SAY! FOR NOT BEING MEEK!
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2100 on: January 30, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »

Banned for having a username which promotes severity, when we should be gentle and meek! BANNED! BANNED I SAY! FOR NOT BEING MEEK!

Banned for having a username which means unsteadfast/unstable in Greek.

having eyes full of adultery that never cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having a heart trained in greed, accursed children ;
2 Peter 2:14

Banned for allowing yourself to be scandalized, but woe to those who scandalized you, for it would be a mercy that he were banned.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:13:51 AM by wainscottbl » Logged

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2101 on: January 30, 2014, 04:16:17 PM »

Banned for a username associated with a regional soft drink which no one ever heard of.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #2102 on: January 30, 2014, 04:21:09 PM »

Banned for needing help.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2103 on: January 30, 2014, 04:39:54 PM »

Banned for needing help.

Banned for being useless.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2104 on: January 30, 2014, 04:41:37 PM »

Banned for needing help.

Banned for making me happy for the rest of the day.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2105 on: January 30, 2014, 04:42:54 PM »

Banned for needing help.

Banned for being gay.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2106 on: January 30, 2014, 04:44:10 PM »

Banned for needing help.

Banned for being gay.

What a queer thing to say.  BANNED!!!!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2107 on: January 30, 2014, 04:50:01 PM »

Banned for needing help.

Banned for being gay.

Thou shalt ban all queer bashers.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #2108 on: January 30, 2014, 05:11:30 PM »

Banned for needing help.

Banned for being gay.

Thou shalt ban all queer bashers.

Banned, simply because I want to
Ban you
And I can
So be banned.

Severian
Protokentarchos

Partisangirl
« Reply #2109 on: January 30, 2014, 05:14:35 PM »

Banned for using a tilde in your signature.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2110 on: January 30, 2014, 05:20:39 PM »

banned!
Severian
Protokentarchos

Partisangirl
« Reply #2111 on: January 30, 2014, 05:25:03 PM »

banned!
Banned because that wave looks like a sinusoidal function, which reminds me of math. AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2112 on: January 30, 2014, 05:45:52 PM »

Banned for saying things that do not add up.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2113 on: January 30, 2014, 06:45:01 PM »

Banned for not paying attention in math class.

Sinful Hypocrite
OC.net guru

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2114 on: January 30, 2014, 07:52:06 PM »

Banned for being a headmaster who paddles pupils like me. angel

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: