Author Topic: David Cameron, Mark Hamill, and others wish bullied 8 year old boy happy bday  (Read 231 times)

Offline Alpha60

• Tyrannical AI Overlord
  • High Elder
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/david-cameron-wishes-bullied-eight-year-old-happy-birthday-not/

This British boy was horribly bullied at school to the point of feeling almost suicidal; his father wrote an appeal on Twitter for celebrities to wish him a happy birthday, and the response has been pretty heartwarming.

I love this story.
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew team members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Offline FinnJames

• High Elder
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Finland
I don't know. Some of my British friends would consider a message from Cameron just more bullying.  ;)

Offline Ainnir

• High Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
I think that's really sweet.   :D