OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 11:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a husband…  (Read 10995 times) Average Rating: 0
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #225 on: May 18, 2012, 10:41:38 PM »

Hey Punch you say you are a loner, I'd like to ask a little more personal questions if you don't mind?

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2012, 02:44:51 AM »

Rather than have the few women who show up here be the center of attention for every man (they already are, but to make it "official" skeeves).

While I object to the word "skeevy" because it is a female shaming word up there with "creepy", your content is correct. The problem is that most men do not understand how to interact with women, as shown by the overweening attention the women here tend to receive.

Do you actually know what "skeevy" means and been around people who actually use it?

I get from the itais via yiddish. It just what whatever is gross or disgusting.

Never, ever I have I ever heard used as something used particularly about women.

For example (just examples):

Public toilets skeeve me out.

Not wearing shoes with shoes is skeevy.

If anything I have only heard the uncommon "skeevatch" applied to men.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2012, 02:48:46 AM »

But . . . but . . . these are good Christian women. 
I find that you often need to remove both of those adjectives.
And, the men are snookered. I had a Baptist man defend the movie Fireproof to me the other day. I was gobsmacked.

Sauron, I do not mind your working on your debating skills but it seems you are going off the deep end in this thread and I am a bit worried.

Everyone deserves to be treating with respect. The problem that many men have is that they put women on a pedestal and do their best ot be "nice guys". Then, they wonder why all the hot girls are with "jerks".

I do put women on a pedestal (and I would agree that many do not want to be in this position). They can have strengths, motivations, degrees of caring and empathy that I lack. To be able to associate with them is an honor and that association and education from their perspective makes me whole.

Nice guys looking for hot girls sounds like a  non sequitur to me. Care to justify this statement?

If the nice guys would get a clue, they would realize that most divorces are filed by the wife. Then, they would find that most of the time, the husband was abusive, addicted, or adulterous. Rather, it is just even though "he's so good to me" that "something was missing".

If men are more likely to be swayed by the attitudes that you express than women (as it appears from this forum to some extent), this supposedly statistical observation is quite understandable.

The best and most public modern example is "Eat, Pray, Love". The first few chapters can be read on Google Books for free, and we learn it is a story of a woman who is married to a perfectly nice man, but then she goes cuckoo for no apparent reason.

Without further information this appears to be an extrapolation of a single instance into a generality. Again Sauron, this worries me because you are usually crisp and clear in the logic of your thinking which makes me think something else is going on in your life.

The other thing that disturbs me is that your attitude is so akin to the precepts of Lykis101, which conceivably you derived yourself. It might be useful to discuss Tom Lykis from an Orthodox perspective if you care to do so.

Finally, I was raised by my father to be a gentleman. He was a exceptional human being. I frankly can't remember him ever erring from the path that Christ set out for us to follow. I need him now and I am surviving on the basis of my remembrance of him.  I greatly appreciated the logic of your arguments in the past and I wish you will return to your old self.  I am tired of your current vapid statements. Take care (meaning I am striving to be a nice guy and one of my goals in life is caring about you).

dzheremi
No longer posting here.
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2012, 03:25:43 AM »

I don't understand how men here showing women attention is evidence of some deficiency, but men going back and forth amongst one another (Sauron, Punch, Orthonorm) in order to hash out what is manliness at its most man is...well, I guess it's enough to say I don't get the point of the recent discussion.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2012, 04:18:24 AM »

I don't understand how men here showing women attention is evidence of some deficiency, but men going back and forth amongst one another (Sauron, Punch, Orthonorm) in order to hash out what is manliness at its most man is...well, I guess it's enough to say I don't get the point of the recent discussion.

Make the thread private and we can speak about this explicitly.

Or not, cause I dunno if I can find a bus large enough to fit what I to throw under it.

ironchapman
A bull of truth in the china shop of falsehoods.
High Elder

Faith: Serious inquirer into Orthodoxy.

« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2012, 04:19:59 AM »

Make the thread private and we can speak about this explicitly.

Or not, cause I dunno if I can find a bus large enough to fit what I to throw under it.
Ouch.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." --Bertrand Russell
Sauron
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2012, 02:26:24 PM »

Then you understand why I called it a female shaming word up there with "creepy" i.e. a word used by women to shame men.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2012, 03:49:57 PM »

Then you understand why I called it a female shaming word up there with "creepy" i.e. a word used by women to shame men.

I see what you saying now (very late night). I guess I've never heard many women use the term. Nearly all the people I've ever heard use the term have been men.

Some men are creeps though.

The term I hear used in this context by women where I live now is:

creeper

and with excess to your point in general.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:50:23 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Ergib
O Lord according to Your mercy; not according to my sins.

« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2012, 02:34:56 PM »

Also, bigger churches usually have some sort of outreach programs to help young adults and singles. Here's one for the Atlanta area: http://www.atlgoc.org/ministries/parish-ministires/youth-organizations/youth-organizations.html (why it's listed as "youth" I don't know)

A few years ago here in the DC metro area they started an Orthodox Singles group. At the first get together they were over run by attendance. Hundreds of people showed up.

They go on day trips, have mixers, BBQ's, dances etc. Several marriages have resulted.  

Thanks guys. Theses are all EO events.
Azul
Moderated
High Elder

Faith: Român Ortodox
Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox

« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »

Also, bigger churches usually have some sort of outreach programs to help young adults and singles. Here's one for the Atlanta area: http://www.atlgoc.org/ministries/parish-ministires/youth-organizations/youth-organizations.html (why it's listed as "youth" I don't know)

A few years ago here in the DC metro area they started an Orthodox Singles group. At the first get together they were over run by attendance. Hundreds of people showed up.

They go on day trips, have mixers, BBQ's, dances etc. Several marriages have resulted.  

What is the meaning of your icon?

Where is your picture?

Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent.
Mahatma Gandhi
Ergib

« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »

Rather than have the few women who show up here be the center of attention for every man (they already are, but to make it "official" skeeves).

While I object to the word "skeevy" because it is a female shaming word up there with "creepy", your content is correct. The problem is that most men do not understand how to interact with women, as shown by the overweening attention the women here tend to receive.

And, the men are snookered. I had a Baptist man defend the movie Fireproof to me the other day. I was gobsmacked.

Whoa! I don’t know how we got to talking about “jerks” and “whores”…honestly,  I’m not here for attention. My thread was posted jokingly with a serious question. No one here has to believe, but I am a good Christian looking for someone who is similar.

My future husband isn’t based on a movie or someone’s view of how a man/woman should be. In my opinion, a man who reads the Holy Bible and fears God knows how to treat a woman.
Ergib

« Reply #236 on: May 20, 2012, 03:18:57 PM »

Where is your picture?
My Icon is St. Qirqos (baby St. Cherkos) with his mother and archangel Gabriel. I don’t know their names in English.

My picture was up only for 2 days. Now is gone Smiley
Azul
Moderated
High Elder

« Reply #237 on: May 20, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »

Where is your picture?
My Icon is St. Qirqos (baby St. Cherkos) with his mother and archangel Gabriel. I don’t know their names in English.

Why are they being boiled ?

I haven`t seen your picture.

Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent.
Mahatma Gandhi
Punch
Taxiarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #238 on: May 20, 2012, 04:51:50 PM »

Where is your picture?

Why are they being boiled ?

I haven`t seen your picture.

My guess would be that they were boiled for the same reason that Christians have been roasted, fried, baked and grilled.  Certain people have not liked Christians throughout the ages and sometimes were less than civil to them.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #239 on: May 20, 2012, 05:20:51 PM »

They are Holy Martyrs three year old St.Kyrikos( Cyriacus/Qyriacus) and his mother St. Julietta (Eyalutha) being tortured. these are very re-known early christian martyrs. the exact account of their martyrdom varies slightly, however every one knows they were martyred.

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
dzheremi
No longer posting here.
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »

Here is information on the lives and martyrdom of St. Kyriakos and Eulita from copticchurch.net's searchable synaxarium.

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #241 on: May 20, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »

Whoa! I don’t know how we got to talking about “jerks” and “whores”…honestly,  I’m not here for attention. My thread was posted jokingly with a serious question. No one here has to believe, but I am a good Christian looking for someone who is similar.

My future husband isn’t based on a movie or someone’s view of how a man/woman should be. In my opinion, a man who reads the Holy Bible and fears God knows how to treat a woman.

That's the difficult thing--it may not be hard to meet people, but how do you find the right person? If face-to-face conversations aren't possible--since there may be few eligible Orthodox Christians in your area--online conversations are better than nothing. The sadly defunct Orthodox Circle was a good place for conversations. Maybe OC.net's PM function might be helpful for the purpose of conversations. Then, if the conversation goes well, you could move to a personal instant message service like Skype. Skype and other services allow you to block people, if it should sadly come to that. E-harmony has been helpful to some, but it's pretty expensive.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #242 on: May 20, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »

My verdict is: "Too much make up, madame". If I moved across the Ocean and we started going out you should know I like girls with all the pimples, freckles, moles, etc. You girls look more like real people then (and they are cute).
Lol
That’s a 1st! I do not wear makeup except lipstick. Most men don’t like lipstick and I’m assuming you are one of them Cheesy

I saw your avatar when it was you. I give you a 7, so you have a good chance of getting a 6-8 man, which is pretty good.

Thanks. I would’ve liked an 8 or 9 better, but I can deal with a “7” too  Smiley Did race play any role in your decision making? *this question has nothing to do with being racism only preference*

Race had nothing to do with your rating, although I note that you haven't the slightest idea what my race is, so we could be the same ethnicity for all you know. I would also remark that one has no duty to be attracted equally to all ethnicities.

A 7 is pretty good, so you should be happy with that. Please keep in mind that this is a bell curve, not a linear scale.

FWIW, it doesn't really matter if she knows what race you are, preferences are not always depended upon the race of the one with the preference.  A number of non-Caucasian ethnicities frequently rate higher on my scale,.

Thanks, J. Smiley

Personally, I'm not concerned about race or culture. I'm looking for faith, kindness, strength, and stability.

If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #243 on: May 20, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »

My verdict is: "Too much make up, madame". If I moved across the Ocean and we started going out you should know I like girls with all the pimples, freckles, moles, etc. You girls look more like real people then (and they are cute).
Lol
That’s a 1st! I do not wear makeup except lipstick. Most men don’t like lipstick and I’m assuming you are one of them Cheesy

I saw your avatar when it was you. I give you a 7, so you have a good chance of getting a 6-8 man, which is pretty good.

Thanks. I would’ve liked an 8 or 9 better, but I can deal with a “7” too  Smiley Did race play any role in your decision making? *this question has nothing to do with being racism only preference*

Race had nothing to do with your rating, although I note that you haven't the slightest idea what my race is, so we could be the same ethnicity for all you know. I would also remark that one has no duty to be attracted equally to all ethnicities.

A 7 is pretty good, so you should be happy with that. Please keep in mind that this is a bell curve, not a linear scale.

FWIW, it doesn't really matter if she knows what race you are, preferences are not always depended upon the race of the one with the preference.  A number of non-Caucasian ethnicities frequently rate higher on my scale,.

Thanks, J. Smiley

Personally, I'm not concerned about race or culture. I'm looking for faith, kindness, strength, and stability.

This made my day. Although I might translate strength to a mutual desire to overcome weakness.
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2012, 09:35:53 PM »

Lol

Thanks, J. Smiley

This made my day. Although I might translate strength to a mutual desire to overcome weakness.

Ah! what the both of you said made My day! I can only say Amen to all of them.

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
ironchapman
A bull of truth in the china shop of falsehoods.
High Elder

Faith: Serious inquirer into Orthodoxy.

« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2012, 09:43:19 PM »

Like Hiwot, I like both of these as well. It's the same kind of things I try to be.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." --Bertrand Russell
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »

Finally, I was raised by my father to be a gentleman. He was a exceptional human being. I frankly can't remember him ever erring from the path that Christ set out for us to follow. I need him now and I am surviving on the basis of my remembrance of him.  I greatly appreciated the logic of your arguments in the past and I wish you will return to your old self.  I am tired of your current vapid statements. Take care (meaning I am striving to be a nice guy and one of my goals in life is caring about you).

Did your mother submit to him?
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2012, 02:31:08 PM »

Lol

Thanks, J. Smiley

More better!

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2012, 02:36:24 PM »

Lol

Thanks, J. Smiley

Although I must add, the Ethiopian women I have seen have all been beautiful. (And it wasn't just because they were offering me food. Though, my suspicion is the Queen of Sheba brought berbere to Solomon.)

Punch
Taxiarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »

Lol

Thanks, J. Smiley

Although I must add, the Ethiopian women I have seen have all been beautiful. (And it wasn't just because they were offering me food. Though, my suspicion is the Queen of Sheba brought berbere to Solomon.)

I have to say that I have noticed the same thing (interestingly, they were bringing me food, too).  My father spent two years in Ethiopia when he was a teen, and he has remarked at the beauty of the Ethiopian girls.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2012, 11:48:52 PM »

I have to say that I have noticed the same thing (interestingly, they were bringing me food, too).  My father spent two years in Ethiopia when he was a teen, and he has remarked at the beauty of the Ethiopian girls.

Here is a picture of average faces from around the world. Ethopian is ok, but there are lots of other countries that are hotter. Samoan is the ugliest, of course. As for me, I am all about Uzbek. Lord have mercy (x3).

dzheremi
No longer posting here.
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »

Here is a picture of average faces from around the world. Ethopian is ok, but there are lots of other countries that are hotter. Samoan is the ugliest, of course.

Is it fun being a jerk? Huh

Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »

Here is a picture of average faces from around the world. Ethopian is ok, but there are lots of other countries that are hotter. Samoan is the ugliest, of course.

How am I being a jerk by expressing my taste in women's faces?

dzheremi
No longer posting here.
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2012, 12:06:54 AM »

I guess I just don't see why it is necessary to call Samoans ugly (and in a way that makes it clear that it should be obvious, as though we should all share your opinion) in order to call Uzbeks beautiful, but you're right that there's nothing wrong with posting faces in general. We have a whole thread for it.

So when will your Uzbek wife be converting to Orthodoxy?

Byron
Moderated
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Nationalist

« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2012, 12:07:06 AM »

Interesting that the South African girl pictured is white. Unfortunately racial persecution has made life very difficult for whites in SA and they are leaving the country they established and built up.

Otherwise the Greek, Polish and Swiss are the most attractive.

I. Metaxas - 4th of August Regime

"Country, Loyalty, Family and Religion".

Nationalism, Monarchy, Family and Orthodoxy.
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2012, 12:10:26 AM »

I guess I just don't see why it is necessary to call Samoans ugly (and in a way that makes it clear that it should be obvious, as though we should all share your opinion) in order to call Uzbeks beautiful, but you're right that there's nothing wrong with posting faces in general. We have a whole thread for it.

So when will your Uzbek wife be converting to Orthodoxy?

Well, "I don't see why it is necessary" does not mean "you are a jerk". Ice cream sundaes and roller coasters are not necessary. Most of the people who have ever lived on this earth have never even heard of ice cream. So what?

Anyway, the pictures are all composites, so I am not being uncharitable to any particular person.

My wife is not Uzbek. I have a beautiful young Japanese wife. She will convert if she chooses. One cannot force a flower to open.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:12:43 AM by Sauron » Logged
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2012, 12:12:11 AM »

Interesting that the South African girl pictured is white. Unfortunately racial persecution has made life very difficult for whites in SA and they are leaving the country they established and built up.

Yeah, too bad about SA. Afrikaans is on my list of languages to learn.

I think the Greek composite is the hottest of the three you mentioned. What is remarkable is how attractive most of these composites are.

Byron
Moderated
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Nationalist

« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2012, 12:22:27 AM »

I think the Greek composite is the hottest of the three you mentioned. What is remarkable is how attractive most of these composites are.

Cheers. You have good taste!

Med women (Spanish, Italian, Greek, French) i find in general to be the most attractive. Followed by central and northern European.

I. Metaxas - 4th of August Regime

"Country, Loyalty, Family and Religion".

Nationalism, Monarchy, Family and Orthodoxy.
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2012, 12:27:48 AM »

Cheers. You have good taste!

Med women (Spanish, Italian, Greek, French) i find in general to be the most attractive. Followed by central and northern European.

My mother's line is Spanish and it has really come out in my daughter as quite a blend of Japanese and northern Iberian features. It is hard for us to go a day without a stranger commenting to us how lovely she is. I am going to have to be very careful with this tot.

SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #259 on: May 22, 2012, 12:35:33 AM »

I wonder how were those composites created?
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2012, 12:51:36 AM »

How am I being a jerk by expressing my taste in women's faces?

It's all a matter of tastes.  Normally I would go for Korean, hands down, but for personal reasons I will have to agree that Uzbeks are the prettiest!
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2012, 12:52:08 AM »

It is a shame you posted this post-weekend. I will answer the question. But first I would like you to tell me precisely what you personally mean by the phrase in your own words, with no scripture citations, just your own words, with no ambiguities, demonstrating the precise question that your are curious about, such that anyone over age 16 could understand. Anything less is a cop out and the ball is in your court. The reason I am asking is that I do not understand the logic in your question. Which is worrisome, so you might want to deal with that as well.

Azul
Moderated
High Elder

« Reply #262 on: May 22, 2012, 09:20:52 AM »

Here is a picture of average faces from around the world. Ethopian is ok, but there are lots of other countries that are hotter. Samoan is the ugliest, of course. As for me, I am all about Uzbek. Lord have mercy (x3).

They all look alike.

Mahatma Gandhi
Aindriú
Faster! Funnier!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Cynical
Jurisdiction: Vestibule of Hell

« Reply #263 on: May 22, 2012, 10:01:29 AM »

Lol, no they don't.

Uzbek, meh.

For me it's Welsh, English, Finnish, French, and Swiss. Woah.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:03:47 AM by Aindriú » Logged

I'm going to need this.
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #264 on: May 22, 2012, 10:01:42 AM »

I wonder how were those composites created?

They are combinations of many head shots.

Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #265 on: May 22, 2012, 10:02:51 AM »

It is a shame you posted this post-weekend. I will answer the question. But first I would like you to tell me precisely what you personally mean by the phrase in your own words, with no scripture citations, just your own words, with no ambiguities, demonstrating the precise question that your are curious about, such that anyone over age 16 could understand. Anything less is a cop out and the ball is in your court. The reason I am asking is that I do not understand the logic in your question. Which is worrisome, so you might want to deal with that as well.

What don't you understand about the question, "Did your mother submit to him?"

Your worry is a personal problem, so I am not going to deal with it.

Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #266 on: May 22, 2012, 10:43:47 AM »

I understood it to be a vague and open ended question. I decided to have some control of the center of the board rather than winging it. What didn't you understand by my reply? Is is clear enough for you now?

In regard to the other matter, I think you have changed, you can take it or leave it.
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #267 on: May 22, 2012, 10:57:55 AM »

I understood it to be a vague and open ended question. I decided to have some control of the center of the board rather than winging it. What didn't you understand by my reply? Is is clear enough for you now?

I am sorry it is vague and open-ended to you. I asked the question with certain passages of scripture in mind, so I imagine those writers were also vague and open-ended. Don't shoot the messenger.

Did your mother submit to your father?
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

look into my lovable alpaca eyes

« Reply #268 on: May 22, 2012, 12:15:44 PM »

I think the Polish girl is the prettiest.  Grin

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #269 on: May 22, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »

Someone had previously asked how the composites were made. Here is a link that demonstrates the technology:

http://www.faceresearch.org/demos/average
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: